acne...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shrimp

Aug 28, 2011
If you don't want to spend the money on Nutribiotic's Skin Cleanser here are a few helps.
1. Drink tons of water and cut back on high-fat foods like chocolate. This will decrease your oil productions
2. Keep your hands and hair away from your face and keep your hair washed.
3. Change your pillowcase often
4. Wash your face at least once in the morning and at night with a mild soap and cover your face will a cold rag after you are done. This will help constrict the pores.
5. Dab at pimples with a cotton swab dipped in alcohol. This will dry them out. This is especially advantageous when the pimples are first appearing.
Some also say that consuming more olive oil will give you a better complexion
How long do you keep the cold rag on?

lncy

Jun 16, 2014
every so often my skin reverts back to being a teenager and I have to deal with acne too....one good solution (from my Dad of all people!) was to dab a small bit of toothpaste on the really sore bumps at night before bed. It dries them out really well.

What also works:

- tea tree oil (pure)
- sudocream
- TCP
- Clearasil blackhead fluid (has lots of alcohol in it though, so it can burn your skin if you have sensitive skin)
- drink lots and lots and lots of water during the day (2 liters at least)

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
A friend of mine consulted a hag in the woods about this. She suggested "witch-hazel."

Y

Yasmin22

I am actually having this problem at the moment, my main concern though is getting rid of the scars. After doing some research online I found out that clay mask is one of the most natural and effective way to unclogging your pores and maintaining a clean skn. I've only used it once so I guess it's still early to write a review.
If anyone could give me any tips on how to get rid of the scars and blackhead,,, I would really appreciate any advice!

Last edited by a moderator:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
​I never really had acne as a kid, but now that I'm old(er) I get alot of whiteheads and blackheads, especially on my nose and chin. :(

peacebestill

Oct 25, 2014
Coconut Oil! Works amazing!! I advise you to buy the Organic kind! I also recommend Cetaphil Great product for acne, and oily skin!!

Hope this helps Inbox for more details and a review of the product :)