Addiction

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusFreak1992

Queen of Hearts
Apr 26, 2022
Kansas City
So I have had two back surgeries and have taken pain pills for over ten years because the surgeries did not fully heal my pain. Just last month I decided I had had enough (this is right after I got rebaptized) and decided to stop taking them cold turkey and cancel my relationship with the dr. I am having symptoms of withdrawal and nauseous beyond belief. I have missed work because of this; yet I know it was the right thing to do. Please pray for courage and strength for me as I go through this trial of quitting.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Ms Jesus Freak :) I have been wondering where you were and am happy to see you back posting with us :D

I am sorry to hear of your troubles with back pain and medications and will definitely keep you in my prayers.

JesusFreak1992

Queen of Hearts
Apr 26, 2022
Kansas City
Hello Ms Jesus Freak :) I have been wondering where you were and am happy to see you back posting with us :D

I am sorry to hear of your troubles with back pain and medications and will definitely keep you in my prayers.
Yes I just got lost in my own world honestly. Thanks so much

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
TO ADJUST - Copy.jpg
"I Pray all is well and that the Holy Spirit touches your life with strength
courage and hope."
'Amen'

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Yes I just got lost in my own world honestly. Thanks so much
That is easy to do especially if one is beating a retreat from the world, which may be necessary at times...

I hope you are able to find some relief for those things which ail you :)

sunnyblues

Feb 13, 2012
. Jesus Freak1992 .... prayers are spoken for you ...... and your family ..

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Good morning JesusFreak :) Thinking of you, and wondering...

Have you ever listened to Don Gossett's ministry? He is now deceased, but you
can still hear his "Praise the Lord" offerings on radio kari55 which is online :)

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Praying for your strength and comfort. May the Lord break off all addiction!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Checking in :) Please keep in touch to let us know how you are doing (y)

JesusFreak1992

Queen of Hearts
Apr 26, 2022
Kansas City
Checking in :) Please keep in touch to let us know how you are doing (y)
Well I went to a new dr today as i needed a new primary care dr. She has prescribed me some alternative stuff that will help with my pain. I refuse to take narcotics. Also my psychiatrist gave me nausea meds for withdrawal and that has been kind of helping.