Adding Photos is becoming iffy or useless

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Depleted

After wasting 3 hours trying to post photos I got 2 out of 8, and they were the last two. How about a notice that photos won't work?

U

Ugly

People been talking about this for about a year now.

Feb 9, 2017
its abit of a nightmare, I cant seem to post no pics at all lately, its really frustrating, ive changed my avatar a few times and when I tried to change it to the 1 I had up a week ago it wouldn't let me, I think ive only got posting 1 pic on this site in months :(

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I never have problems posting pictures..

A Bad Day.jpg

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
After wasting 3 hours trying to post photos I got 2 out of 8, and they were the last two. How about a notice that photos won't work?
I have never been able to post Photos on this site, despite following the instructions to the letter.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
I have never been able to post Photos on this site, despite following the instructions to the letter.
I can't post photos and images from my own computer into
a thread.
But, I have learned to post images and pix straight from the internet.

click on new tab
enter search quest like "computer nerds"
you will get search results
click on images
click on an image and it will go big on a black background
click on this image again and it should go to a blank page
with just the image in the corner
that web page info in the tab belongs to that image & is an URL
so you copy it - swipe the info to make it blue & use Ctrl + C
to copy
go back to your thread and click on insert image icon [3rd in from left]
this will open a box requesting you paste in the URL - Crtl + V to paste
press ok and presto your image is in the thread.

No that's not me .. just a computer nerd on the internet

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Ok this is my pinterest picture try out
hope it works

Ok I am in pinterest - so how does it work?

All right I think I got the hang of it. [SUB][/SUB]

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Looks good Waggles, I did not have that one so I copied it. Now that you have Pinerest, you should see a save button on the top left of any graphic. If it doesn't show up make sure you have a Pinerest icon in your apps line. You may need to install it on your browser. :cool: