Advice!

  • Thread starter Thread starter mommysgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mommysgirl

Guest
I attempted to take something from my mother. I felt guilty before I actually did it and changed my mind. However she found out that I was going to and lost trust in me. I dont want bashers I want advice on how to fix this it is killing me. I know I am in the wrong but I didnt do it. Im so upset.
 
Well, first off I' am glad to hear you did not take nothing, because you had conviction in your heart that you were doing some thing wrong, for God says honor thy father and mother. Secondly, eventhough, you did not take nothing you should have still been honest with your mom, about your intentions and ask her for forgiveness, and make her a promise you will not anything of that nature again. Hope all goes well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: starfield
I attempted to take something from my mother. I felt guilty before I actually did it and changed my mind. However she found out that I was going to and lost trust in me. I dont want bashers I want advice on how to fix this it is killing me. I know I am in the wrong but I didnt do it. Im so upset.
Just sit down and thoroughly discuss the issue with her. Admit your error and let her know that you won't repeat it again. Trust can be difficult to regain once it's lost, but give her some time and she will trust you again.