Advise needed family.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kitkit

Jun 10, 2021
Am born again christian and married for twenty five years now.
My hobby is not born again and does not want to get saved at all.
He goes to witches to get blessings for his work.
I feel like letting him go but l fear what is outside marrige.
Please family don't throw insults at me but advise me biblically. Thanks family

T

tstumf

Is this witching thing something new to him or has he done that the entire 25 years you have been married?

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"One of the greatest tragedies of a marriage...unwilling to change in order to
have a compatible relationship. I believe this to be essential, and forty eight years
of marriage, I can attest to this...Thank God.
The Divine word has much to say about the love and integrity of families, and the
steps needed for a good relationship. Often, real life experiences help us to enlighten
one another in dealing with life issues, here in the know, and every situation of
each family differs. We can only hope and pray each shall strive to act upon and apply
the principles of God's love, in all our coming and going."
tenor9IYMK91O.gif

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
We certainly won’t throw insults at you.

I’m so sorry you are going through this.

I think I’ll just let Scripture speak for itself:

1 Corinthians 7:10-16

New King James Version

Keep Your Marriage Vows

10 Now to the married I command, yet not I but the Lord: A wife is not to depart from her husband.
11 But even if she does depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband. And a husband is not to divorce his wife.

12 But to the rest I, not the Lord, say: If any brother has a wife who does not believe, and she is willing to live with him, let him not divorce her.

13 And a woman who has a husband who does not believe, if he is willing to live with her, let her not divorce him.

14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband; otherwise your children would be unclean, but now they are holy.

15 But if the unbeliever departs, let him depart; a brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases. But God has called us to peace.

16 For how do you know, O wife, whether you will save your husband? Or how do you know, O husband, whether you will save your wife?

Apr 17, 2019

Hello Kitkit:

I know that living with an unbeliever is an incredibly difficult challenge and for those of us who are not in that way of life, it is truly impossible to understand what you go through on a daily basis. But the Apostle Paul Paul advises Christians not to leave a marriage partner just because that individual is an unbeliever. (Read 1 Corinthians 7:12-16.) Keeping in mind the possibility that an unbelieving marriage mate may become a Christian can help a believer to maintain his or her happiness although living in a divided household.

God will bless you Kitkit for being loyal to him, despite these unfavorable circumstances. As you endeavor to cultivate peace in the home, you can try to help your unbelieving husband to embrace true worship.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Praise God for your faithfulness, sister. May God continue to strengthen you as u battle for ur husband and family.

Will remember in prayer, as the Lord leads. Jesus is coming soon.. so we keep on faithful to our Lord also, as we let God's work unfold in our lives and those we are witnessing to, amen!

Kitkit

Jun 10, 2021
Is this witching thing something new to him or has he done that the entire 25 years you have been married?
It has taken some years.so am tired of this habbit which is now enlarging day after day

Kitkit

Jun 10, 2021

Hello Kitkit:

I know that living with an unbeliever is an incredibly difficult challenge and for those of us who are not in that way of life, it is truly impossible to understand what you go through on a daily basis. But the Apostle Paul Paul advises Christians not to leave a marriage partner just because that individual is an unbeliever. (Read 1 Corinthians 7:12-16.) Keeping in mind the possibility that an unbelieving marriage mate may become a Christian can help a believer to maintain his or her happiness although living in a divided household.

God will bless you Kitkit for being loyal to him, despite these unfavorable circumstances. As you endeavor to cultivate peace in the home, you can try to help your unbelieving husband to embrace true worship.
Amen.l try dairy but maybe his time is not yet

Kitkit

Jun 10, 2021
Praise God for your faithfulness, sister. May God continue to strengthen you as u battle for ur husband and family.

Will remember in prayer, as the Lord leads. Jesus is coming soon.. so we keep on faithful to our Lord also, as we let God's work unfold in our lives and those we are witnessing to, amen!
Amen

Kitkit

Jun 10, 2021
We certainly won’t throw insults at you.

I’m so sorry you are going through this.

I think I’ll just let Scripture speak for itself:

1 Corinthians 7:10-16

New King James Version

Keep Your Marriage Vows

10 Now to the married I command, yet not I but the Lord: A wife is not to depart from her husband.
11 But even if she does depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband. And a husband is not to divorce his wife.

12 But to the rest I, not the Lord, say: If any brother has a wife who does not believe, and she is willing to live with him, let him not divorce her.

13 And a woman who has a husband who does not believe, if he is willing to live with her, let her not divorce him.

14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband; otherwise your children would be unclean, but now they are holy.

15 But if the unbeliever departs, let him depart; a brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases. But God has called us to peace.

16 For how do you know, O wife, whether you will save your husband? Or how do you know, O husband, whether you will save your wife?[/QQUO

Kitkit

Jun 10, 2021
Thank you so much.
But sometimes l feel tired but when l check myself,l find myself not worth too.

T

tstumf

It has taken some years.so am tired of this habbit which is now enlarging day after day
I understand your frustration. Your husband probably needs to be shown the power of almighty God is far greater than any false religion or spells witchcraft can conjure up. He likely is being fed a placebo through subliminal message and is convinced it’s the witchcraft working when really it’s not. He needs to feel and see the real God of the Universe at work. He probably needs to hear this from men who have been through hell on earth to emerge on the other side with God. I don’t know if he’s American or not but look into urging him to listen to this guy and men with similar stories . Men generally look up to other men of courage and valor especially men who have been through war. Far too often, and I was guilty as well In my old life. I viewed God and Jesus as limp wrist, peace on earth hippy feel good stuff and it never took hold and felt unconnected till I realized how much it takes to be a warrior in Christ. It was motivation to learn more. God Bless

T

tstumf

I understand your frustration. Your husband probably needs to be shown the power of almighty God is far greater than any false religion or spells witchcraft can conjure up. He likely is being fed a placebo through subliminal message and is convinced it’s the witchcraft working when really it’s not. He needs to feel and see the real God of the Universe at work. He probably needs to hear this from men who have been through hell on earth to emerge on the other side with God. I don’t know if he’s American or not but look into urging him to listen to this guy and men with similar stories . Men generally look up to other men of courage and valor especially men who have been through war. Far too often, and I was guilty as well In my old life. I viewed God and Jesus as limp wrist, peace on earth hippy feel good stuff and it never took hold and felt unconnected till I realized how much it takes to be a warrior in Christ. It was motivation to learn more. God Bless

And if he doesn’t understand who this major Streuker is have him watch the American movie Black Hawk down to fully understand the hell this man saw