African American that they say committed suicide

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lenna

For clarification I am not saying that the seals are being opened,the trumpets,Babylon judged ect. by the Lord, but that the devil is mimicking those things prior to his(MoS) coming as if he is showing you a movie of it(the Lords coming) to deceive the world into believing it is now present. The devil duplicates the events of the Lords coming then sets up an false mill. kingdom and rules from it and it is destroyed at our Lords coming.

Right. I agree.

UnoiAmarah

Jul 28, 2017
The photo's though are the problem . If you look at them in post #99 and read everything they said about it they said they cut it down Sunday. In them there is an arrow pointing to a circle meaning "look here" and so that's what everyone sees/does.

So then Sunday they were going to race but around 3 in the afternoon it was rained out and raced on Monday. Now look at the photos again,,, in the photo of the noose the pavement is wet with puddles(so after it rained),,, In the photo of the short rope(cut off) the parking lot is dry so(before it rained). So either they cut it down Monday and not Sunday like they said or they tied another one up after it rained for the photo,,,you choice.
You're right, I misspoke when I said that the handle in the rope had been there since 2019. That isn't what it was referred unto by the authorities.

The FBI concluded, according to the joint statement issued by the US. Attorney for the Northern District of Alabama and the FBI Special Agent in Charge (LINK) that evidence of the 'noose' showed that it had been known to be in the garage since October 2019.

Therefore, it was concluded that the 'noose' found by NASCAR was not evidence that a federal crime was committed since it had been in the garage long before the driver was assigned that stall. Here is a link to the video footage showing it in garage number 4. (LINK)

001912.png

NASCAR ordered all their tracks to inspect their garages and reported that out of 1,684 garage stalls at 29 tracks, only 11 had a garage door pull-down rope tied in a knot, Whether that was only 11 garage stalls out of the 1,684 garage stalls or only 11 tracks out of the 29 tracks had nooses at their facility is unclear.

Apr 9, 2020
I see. Racism does not exist... except against Jewish people. OK
I don't think you understood what I was trying to say. I never suggested that Anti Semitism is racism, since I don't believe that racism exists. I believe the term "racist" doesn't have any meaning, since there's only one human race.

The statistics would show that black people are the most "racist" towards black people, since most are murdered by their own ethnic group. I don't think it's fair to judge someone according to their skin tone. I love my black brothers and sisters, just as much if not more than my white brethren.

We live in a fallen sinful world, where iniquity reigns. So there is and always will be hatred, murder and war until the Prince of peace comes back to reign in righteousness.

If we take a quick look at all the wars in human history, we find that most are civil wars fought by the same ethnic groups. It still exactly the same today, we have countless wars being fought by the same ethnic group where brother kills brother. I believe the root cause of "racism" is the sin of hatred that dwells in the hearts of those who don't believe in God.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I don't think you understood what I was trying to say. I never suggested that Anti Semitism is racism, since I don't believe that racism exists. I believe the term "racist" doesn't have any meaning, since there's only one human race.

The statistics would show that black people are the most "racist" towards black people, since most are murdered by their own ethnic group. I don't think it's fair to judge someone according to their skin tone. I love my black brothers and sisters, just as much if not more than my white brethren.

We live in a fallen sinful world, where iniquity reigns. So there is and always will be hatred, murder and war until the Prince of peace comes back to reign in righteousness.

If we take a quick look at all the wars in human history, we find that most are civil wars fought by the same ethnic groups. It still exactly the same today, we have countless wars being fought by the same ethnic group where brother kills brother. I believe the root cause of "racism" is the sin of hatred that dwells in the hearts of those who don't believe in God.

Let me ask you then,,,if the BLM organization who many understand is left wing radical ect. pushed to have "Black lives matter" painted on the road to the capital and many other streets in the US where it would be driven on,walked on and spit on should it offend the African American people or not?

K

Kim82

The statistics would show that black people are the most "racist" towards black people, since most are murdered by their own ethnic group
I believe the root cause of "racism" is the sin of hatred that dwells in the hearts of those who don't believe in God.
Racism does not exist, except among black people who are racist against each other.

Racism does not exist except among those who are atheist.

Therefore a racist is a black atheist who hates other black people. How am I doing, have I finally gotten it correct?

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Let me ask you then,,,if the BLM organization who many understand is left wing radical ect. pushed to have "Black lives matter" painted on the road to the capital and many other streets in the US where it would be driven on,walked on and spit on should it offend the African American people or not?

I have things to do so I'll answer this my own self It would be difficult anyway if you had not followed the news of it yourself. BLMDC did not push to have BLM painted on the streets at all like I ask in fact they opposed it. https://www.newyorker.com/news/news...d-to-black-lives-matter-murals-coast-to-coast

Muriel Bowser https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayor_of_the_District_of_Columbia is who pushed to have it painted and so the two groups are completely separate on issues over the meaning of the term BLM.

acts5_29

Apr 17, 2020
The Texas governor had a great big Black Lives Matter mural painted right down the street from their state capitol. But you won't hear Trump dare trash Texas as the "evil liberal hotspot" like he says about New York. Even though the action was exactly the same.

Apr 9, 2020
Racism does not exist, except among black people who are racist against each other.

Racism does not exist except among those who are atheist.

Therefore a racist is a black atheist who hates other black people. How am I doing, have I finally gotten it correct?
Your getting close, you forgot to add "racism doesn't exist except among whites who are racist against whites"

Racism does not exist, except among those who profess to be religious from every denomination. And those who hold to a moral or ethical code.

Therefore a racist is anyone who hates his neighbour, regardless of skin color. I have lost relatives to these racist people, so I share your pain if you have ever been hurt by them.

Apr 9, 2020
I personally feel great pity for the BLM protesters, I believe they're being used as political pawns in a cruel game. They don't realize they're sacrificing their freedom, by playing into the hands of those who want to create chaos and bring about a new world order.

The NWO sounds great, but it means we have to surrender all of our liberties. It's leading to the 1984 scenario

S

Susanna

The Texas governor had a great big Black Lives Matter mural painted right down the street from their state capitol. But you won't hear Trump dare trash Texas as the "evil liberal hotspot" like he says about New York. Even though the action was exactly the same.
‘Don’t Mess With Texas’ is more than a bumper sticker👍.

K

Kim82

Your getting close, you forgot to add "racism doesn't exist except among whites who are racist against whites"

Racism does not exist, except among those who profess to be religious from every denomination. And those who hold to a moral or ethical code.

Therefore a racist is anyone who hates his neighbour, regardless of skin color. I have lost relatives to these racist people, so I share your pain if you have ever been hurt by them.
What about animals? do you think any of them might be racist?

Apr 9, 2020
What about animals? do you think any of them might be racist?
No not any, but all animals are racist. That term can be applied to them because there a thousands of animal kinds but there is only one mankind, so it can't be applied to us.
God will judge every single person as an individual, we won't be able to hide behind slogans like BLM. Those who riot, lute, burn and attack people for this cause will be judged as wicked sinners and cast into hell. God doesn't believe that BLM He believes that ALM because we are all equal in his sight.
This movement would get everyone's support if it was called ALM - All Lives Matter. The enemy wants to divide and conquer the US, if that happens then it will become like China or Russia.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
There have been more than this one suicide by hanging. Roosevelt Champion III , Malcolm Harsch. All suicides. In the wake of such a tragedy as this, why imply it must be whites that took the life of this man? Isn't that racism?

Jst4Cush

Jul 3, 2020
You know, I am not American and so I feel like an observer to the goings on here. I was never prejudiced against black people but honestly? with what I see on tv, I am appalled and I really disagree with the constant barrage against white people and people trying to say that there is systemic racial prejudice etc. If you ask me, they are their own worst enemy sadly enough.

I like to point out that Obama is half white. ;)
Ahh...now I understand your postings. The scriptures says we are to get wisdom and understanding.

Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. Proverbs 4:5 KJV
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7 KJV

I suggest you read upon American history as it relates to slavery, the Civil Rights Movement, Jim Crow, etc...If you want the truth. Read as much as you can..and from different prospectives. Maybe this will help you understanding "the constant barrage against white people". No, it is NOT right! BUT, you will have a better understanding as to why. Remember, there is ALWAYS a reason why people do what they do, good, bad or indifferent.

Keep in mind, the TV does NOT tell the whole story.

S

Susanna

Ahh...now I understand your postings. The scriptures says we are to get wisdom and understanding.

Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. Proverbs 4:5 KJV
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7 KJV

I suggest you read upon American history as it relates to slavery, the Civil Rights Movement, Jim Crow, etc...If you want the truth. Read as much as you can..and from different prospectives. Maybe this will help you understanding "the constant barrage against white people". No, it is NOT right! BUT, you will have a better understanding as to why. Remember, there is ALWAYS a reason why people do what they do, good, bad or indifferent.

It’s a lot of foreigners here telling us what’s wrong with America. They seem to know everything about this country better than us. Even mocking us if we disagree with them.

Jst4Cush

Jul 3, 2020
Nor is your opinion of what I believe, and in this case, don't believe. (y)

And I'm not obligated to believe your story.

First, you're the one tossing bait via a fake racism story. :)

I didn't come out of nowhere. I read several posts in this thread and gave likes and disagrees, then I ran into your story and called it what it is.

Fake.

We've all heard enough of this drummed up fake racism narrative that many are putting out.

Like Trayvon Martin.

Like Jussie Smollett.

Like Bubba Wallace.

And there are many more fake racism narratives that the MSM uses to drum up racism, just like you.

If there was "systemic racism" in this great Nation there wouldn't need to be fake racism stories.
Why do you hate Black people so much?

Jst4Cush

Jul 3, 2020
Fine with me. It's obvious why you don't want to answer. :)

The fact is BLM is a Marxist organization driven by victimhood, a false narrative, and the lie that there is "systemic racism" in the US. Monies given to this racist organization go to fund the DNC.
Why are you so hateful, preacher4truth?

Jst4Cush

Jul 3, 2020
It’s a lot of foreigners here telling us what’s wrong with America. They seem to know everything about this country better than us. Even mocking us if we disagree with them.
Is that's what's going on here? I was confused. I thought this was a Christian chat forum site.
I get on and see all these hateful and hurtful things.

Least I know now, I will try not to cast my Pearl's before swine.

Thanks!

Dec 30, 2019
My mother is almost 80 and she stopped to get gas. I guess she was taking to long at the pump and instead of asking if he could help her some white man told an almost 80 woman to go back to africa. Really? Why, over gas? My mother was born here as well as her mother and her grandmother and so on.
My wife is from the Philippines. If someone were to tell her to go back she would say: Yes, I would love to go, buy me a ticket. You can not let what people say bother you. You can not give them that sort of control. Young people are in a hurry, old people have trouble keeping up. This has nothing to do with race. In general young people are to respect older people. This generation has more respect then we did when we were young.

L

lenna

You have reached conclusions that do not describe me, just like liberals do. I suggest you ask questions if you want to know what someone is thinking or what experience they may have. I have an excellent understanding and you do not have to be American to have that.

I suggest YOU get some wisdom and perhaps stop comforting yourself with erroneous information.