"Death is not the end. There remains the litigation over the estate."
-Ambrose Bierce
Not what you were expecting? Thank goodness we are Christians and can see the humour in this.
I would like to think that Mr. Bierce was a Christian, but I can't find anything saying that he was.
"If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable."
"Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die."
"For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."
-1 Corinthians 15:19,36,53
Yes, we will be going places. Let's just make sure we are going to the good place, and not the bad one. Give your life to Jesus today.
-Ambrose Bierce
Not what you were expecting? Thank goodness we are Christians and can see the humour in this.
I would like to think that Mr. Bierce was a Christian, but I can't find anything saying that he was.
"If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable."
"Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die."
"For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."
-1 Corinthians 15:19,36,53
Yes, we will be going places. Let's just make sure we are going to the good place, and not the bad one. Give your life to Jesus today.