Ah vanities, ah vanities! All is vanity! But why?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rebecca7
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rebecca7

Guest
Oh, I can now relate to Solomon, that everything is just a vanities...
Ah vanities, ah vanities, all is vanity. Life under the sun is just a vanity, chasing after the wind.

I look so strange now than before. I see people, things, every circumstances and all everything that surrounds me are all vanities. In vain.

I'm desperately longing for purpose, for impact, for a change, and for reality of life.
But I need to know what would really matters at the end point of life cord.

People says, I want this and that, I want to go here and there, full of temporary ambitions. But these are all part of humanity. But it's just a vapor at best.

Surely, life is not full of randomness, I know there's more to life that what meets the eye. And I gotta figure it out.

My question to you that I want to hear from anyone is this,
What is life all about? What would really matters at the end of the day when you face the Life Himself?
 
You have some good comments to you on the thread you started before.

I would only add that life is not about yourself. It is about loving God (enjoying a relationship with Him - knowing Him through His word ) and then loving people (helping them with their needs).

That is excitement enough if you do it. That is the question you ask yourself at the end of the day.
 
As I have been praying for you, I sense that there is something in your life that you need help with. Things have not been going well for you. If you want to talk to me, please private message me.