Ahh, Ship it. Ship it real good.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

loverofjesus27

Joe fizz and Winerose that’s always been like that. And Winerose could get mad

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
People get butt hurt over winerose being shipped, as if stating joefizz and winerose should be shipped, is a criminal offense.

A

AuntieAnt

That smells like an insult =P
At least you're getting shipped, Ugly. I think my ship has run aground somewhere along the coast of New Jersey while my carcass is stranded at some abandoned dock in Texas by the Gulf of Mexico. :rolleyes: lol

boat.jpg

cat by the bay.jpg

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
A

AuntieAnt

You got shipped with Tommy. Is he not your flavor?
hmmmmmmm

what about you and didymous

:p
Awwww, you adorable sweetpeas! :eek: AuntieAnt is an ol' grandmother and I'm thinking an ol' grandfather is more my type.

walking with Jesus.jpg

I’m betting the ol’ man is so preoccupied walking & talking with Christ Jesus that he prob’ly passes me on the street and doesn’t even see me.

friend of Christ.jpg

By the same token, maybe I’m so focused on the Lord that I bypass him along the way as well.

God my friend.jpg

I guess we’ll just have to wait for Jesus to introduce us, otherwise we’ll never see one another.

introduction.jpg

Then we can walk and talk with God together.

unity in Christ.jpg

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Awwww, you adorable sweetpeas! :eek: AuntieAnt is an ol' grandmother and I'm thinking an ol' grandfather is more my type.

View attachment 181823

I’m betting the ol’ man is so preoccupied walking & talking with Christ Jesus that he prob’ly passes me on the street and doesn’t even see me.

View attachment 181824

By the same token, maybe I’m so focused on the Lord that I bypass him along the way as well.

View attachment 181825

I guess we’ll just have to wait for Jesus to introduce us, otherwise we’ll never see one another.

View attachment 181826

Then we can walk and talk with God together.

View attachment 181827
Maybe you're right, but maybe I'd like one just like you.

L

loverofjesus27

I meant to ask, you looking to get shipped with anyone in particular? I'm willing to post self referrals, if you pm it to me.
I thought we were shipping a cat....

L

loverofjesus27

Ok tommy ship me to whomever you want. I won’t complain....*saying her last words*

J

joefizz

People get butt hurt over winerose being shipped, as if stating joefizz and winerose should be shipped, is a criminal offense.
Under current circumstances anyways...

J

joefizz

Well it might be worth the thousands of dollars to get whacked upside the head once,but that's not a possibility at the moment.