It had been such a long time since I had been here. I deleted my old account; made a new one. I had discussed prior about my accident. Amputation was never an option. However; I still deal with what I deal with on a daily basis. With this; I learned after 2 years since my accident; I look to have non-union healing. Of course thins happen because of the plan for each of our lives. I will deal with my leg; the way that it is.
I still continue to write. That had never been an issue. Life; however threw curve balls. I still have issues with my leg changing colors. Of course; I drive. That is an easy thing to do, now. I still do not use my bad leg to drive. Looking at my x-rays I see where the nonunion is. The wreck seriously changed my life. However; I still write for God. That in itself; will not change no matter what.
To date i have 771 published posts all devotionals; short stories on my blog. It is just amazing how life changed so rapidly. Plus with everything? I still write. Writing for God is something I take seriously. While many do not think it should be. However; it is. It is amazing that I can write to where it is always something within my heart.
With everything going on; it also helps me continue on. Here recently I was able to put my cowboy boots back on. Boy; that felt great. I started feeling like my old self again. This time, in a chair. The chair is my new life long best friend. But... I am still here. Still writing. I told people even if I had no hands, or feet, or eyes. I can still write. A messed up leg does not change that. I have the Love of God. That is enough...
I still continue to write. That had never been an issue. Life; however threw curve balls. I still have issues with my leg changing colors. Of course; I drive. That is an easy thing to do, now. I still do not use my bad leg to drive. Looking at my x-rays I see where the nonunion is. The wreck seriously changed my life. However; I still write for God. That in itself; will not change no matter what.
To date i have 771 published posts all devotionals; short stories on my blog. It is just amazing how life changed so rapidly. Plus with everything? I still write. Writing for God is something I take seriously. While many do not think it should be. However; it is. It is amazing that I can write to where it is always something within my heart.
With everything going on; it also helps me continue on. Here recently I was able to put my cowboy boots back on. Boy; that felt great. I started feeling like my old self again. This time, in a chair. The chair is my new life long best friend. But... I am still here. Still writing. I told people even if I had no hands, or feet, or eyes. I can still write. A messed up leg does not change that. I have the Love of God. That is enough...