Air fryer?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Love in the new testament comes out to "seeking the highest good of the other person, and doing what is possible to do to meet that need". Sounds like a LOT of love to me!
I am now the proud owner of a bottle of Awesome, and the check out lady and a customer both told me Awesome IS awesome!
Went to the 2nd hand place to get the air fryer, since you folks recommend it, sort of, got side tracked praying with a lady, her husband has parkinsons. Oh well His work comes before mine!
bless you

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thank you Jesus for giving us a heart for others that we might show you to the world. Thank you G-d's Girl!
blessings

Word_Swordsman

Sep 16, 2014
Salvation Army outlets are getting air fryers very cheap. "Too big" is the main complaint, so not many buyers are actually try it out. I put ours on the garage shelves until needed. That's almost daily. If and when we remodel we'll have kitchen cabinets about 5 inches higher off the counters and add an exhaust fan that will draw heat, also draw out onion and garlic fumes.

G

Godsgirl83

onion and garlic fumes.
*homer simpson impersonation*
"mmm onion and garlic fumes.......":LOL:
It's funny, I love fresh onion and garlic but yeah the fumes can get to be a bit much sometimes. But what is funny to me is that when I think the fumes are a little strong , that's when the kids walk in "MMMMM What smells so yummy!?" and I tell them I'm cooking something and that's the onion/garlic they are smelling. They get EXCITED "Oh yeah can't wait for the yummy food!"

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
That is great to hear!
so important to not raise them with learned behavior of likes and dislikes, passing on our foibles.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Awe yes, good old "starvation army". Not making fun, I support them and appreciate them.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Yep! Got one, a "Continental" brand airfryer, looked to be new, never used, have done some little potato bites in the bargain bin at the local Grocery, kinda ok, will use a real potato next time, processed stuff is something I try to avoid, have some chicken hindquarters brining right now, will dry them, dust them with some flour and throw one in to "test drive" it a little later, perhaps after watching and growing from Curry Blake's teaching at 9 our time (cst).

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Love it. It cooks food without adding FAT( curse that is) and everything is golden and crisp!

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Aww we I love the air popped corn!
I bought a hot air popcorn machine over 4 years along with a large jar of Orville Redenbacher popcorn. Never even took the thing out of the box and the jar is still in my pantry unopened. If there is a lesson in this I haven't a clue what it could be. Now, my wife gave me a rice cooker for Christmas a couple years ago and that sort of worked out. At least the rice doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Do you have the microwave chef grill over in the USA? You can cook steak in it in the microwave so you don't have to fry it in a pan on the stove and have all the oil splash about. It cooks it like a grill would but in the microwave. I was just wanting to know whether it may be a gimmick or not.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
I will certainly look for it but being single not much need for cooking now. And it is one of my passions!🍗🍔🍟🍕🍞🌭🌯🌮🍜🍫🍰 lol

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
If we have the micro wave grill here I am not aware of it but will be on the watch for it. I will turn this one over to the Lord, he delights in giving us the desires of our hearts, if we will but serve Him, and we will do so , giving Him first place and keeping our minds stayed on Him.
blessings

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Hello was it you Mr.shittim that told me about JGLM? Im waiting for the broadcast😊

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I think that is how I got the air fryer, He provided an awesome deal on an unused one.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
If we have the micro wave grill here I am not aware of it but will be on the watch for it. I will turn this one over to the Lord, he delights in giving us the desires of our hearts, if we will but serve Him, and we will do so , giving Him first place and keeping our minds stayed on Him.
blessings

I'm pretty sure you do as it is endorsed by some American chef. I can't remember his name. Anyway if it is good as it sounds it may be worth purchasing if cheap enough. It saves all the oil splashing on your walls when frying on the stove as everything is contained in the pot with the lid on.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Yes, and there are many wonderful videos on you tube and on the jglm site. The Divine Healing Training is available freely as well.
This is the one I was first introduced to, it was in Doncaster Church in Australia, his testimony is at 30 minutes in session 2, I still go back and review this one frequently as He continues to teach me His ways.
Curry mentioned in this one that Smith Wigglesworth gave a prophetic word that the last, greatest revival would start and end in Australia, hear that Ruby123?
I believe we are seeing that now and we all need to be on board, He has work for us to do.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thank you Ruby!
I refer to frying as "boiling in oil"!
Sure is messy!

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I must watch that video if it is about healing. I need healing to my knee area. I did something to it three years ago. Do you ever watch Joseph Prince on you tube. He is my favourite. I like his insight into scripture.