ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scribe

Do you believe without question everything the MSM tells you?

If you do - then, for as long as you do, you will never (in this lifetime) understand the real truth about anything.

Read the 'Truth' statement that is currently in my signature. It is "a word to the wise" for the reality of today...
I had to Google it. Mainstream Media.

I don't watch any TV or movies at all. I don't watch any youtubes. I don't listen to the radio. I read. I read books most of the time, because I am in college and because I love to read and learn. I have been using the internet to research information since 1990 and I research online information from credible sources. I know how to find credible sources, and Zerohedge is not one. LOL.

Yes, I understand that Wikipedia is not perfect, but there are many links to more data from a Wikipedia articles that will help you discover repositories of reference works, published papers and excellent places online to find factual information on every subject you can imagine. These repositories and bibliographies lead you to others and soon you will know where to find what you are looking for.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Jesus had rebuked many people, calling Satan their father. Even called the Pharisees ‘hypocrites’ and ‘den of serpents’
From the time this whole Covid thing started, I was suspicious of it. Firstly, we should fear God only. Otherwise where is our faith? We shouldn’t fear the things of this world, which is fleeting anyway. There is a community of Christian truthers who risk fines, imprisonment, etc just to get the word out. They work tirelessly to search for the truths amongst the many layers of lies, the thick cloud of deceit. Also, I come to no longer believe that the Mark is the RFID chip. Since those who get the mark no longer have a chance for salvation and God will pour out His wrath upon them.

Revelation 14:9-10
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb.

If it is a chip, one could dig it out and turn to God, right? I do believe the Mark, once placed, will alter one’s dna. And I will explain. First let’s talk about just where the temple of God is.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17
16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Ok, so we established that taking the mark defiles God’s temple, which is our bodies. But how does it do that. What does that have to do with dna modification? I’m getting to that. Ok, so, what does Jesus say the world will be like just before His return? Let’s take a look at what He says.

Matthew 24:37-39
37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,
39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
Ok, but what, still, does that have to do with DNA manipulation? Well, let’s go back to Genesis to get more information about the Days of Noah.

Genesis 6:1-5
1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Cross breeding was going on, the destruction of God’s image was happening, DNA manipulation. If one puts any stock in the Book of Enoch, it goes farther to say that even plants and animals were being genetically modified as well. Which is happening with many of our present day plants and animals. However, the Bible is seen as a religious text to most Christians, and a book of fairy tales by the unbelievers, instead of as a history book. The Bible is many things, a history book, a manual on how to live, a guide book to the future, and a love story about a Father who is trying to bring His children back to Him, even sacrificing His only begotten Son to save us. And farther more, I put more faith in what God tells us in the Bible then some scientist. We are being told by said scientists not to ‘do our own research,’ to not to ‘question,’ the science. Sounds like science has become a religion almost. Back when I was in high school it was about asking questions, discovery, learning, not blind faith. So when I’m told to ‘trust’ the scientists and not to do my own ‘research’ I’m gonna question more.
I too was suspicious since the inception of this Covid thing. Any person who has cleaned a house can read the side of a bottle of Clorox spray and see that one of the viruses listed that it kills is 'Coronavirus.' Then came the Frontline doctors, and multiple other doctors scratching their heads and questioning why they're shutting the country down over a cold virus. To all but the most deceived it didn't add up.

I watched a number of citizen journalists go to hospitals who the media said were "overflowing" with coronavirus cases and they were empty. Then we find out that hospitals were being paid to list any death as coronavirus. From that point on we couldn't trust anything hospitals reported.

Many people don't understand the truth about the media now and buy into the constant drumbeat of FEAR FEAR FEAR - which to a thinking person tells you they're trying to scare you into taking the vaccine.

I am thankful to the true individuals who took risks to speak the truth. Anyone who tries to speak the truth now is often attacked - and viciously. If you do research on it you'll find that the powers that be hire 'disinformation agents' who troll websites and attack those who try to speak the truth.

DISINFORMATION TROLLS | HABITAT, MOTIVES AND HOW TO CUT OFF THEIR FOOD SUPPLY
https://oye.news/news/psychological/internet-trolls/

Excerpt: One of the many documents which Edward Snowden has leaked contains GCHQ’s method of infiltrating social media in order to change public perception, Glenn Greenwald covered the story back in 2014 in an article titled ‘How Covert Agents Infiltrate The Internet To Manipulate, Deceive And Destroy Reputations’ :

‘Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable.

To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums.’

GCHQ describes the purpose of JTRIG in starkly clear terms: “using online techniques to make something happen in the real or cyber world,” including “information ops (influence or disruption).”

As well as Governments employing ‘Trolls’ to affect public perception the same tactic is now used by Corporations. Monsanto, the GMO Agricultural Giant were ‘caught out‘ hiring a whole department of trolls to sway public opinion into accepting Genetically Modified Foods:

~~~

You have a very good grasp on things! Yes I trust what God says more than a 'scientist.' This is the decade of the 'experts.' One thought that should always be at the forefront of our thinking is that people lie. As Walter Veith said in his video: are you going to trust these people? Scripture says that Christ "knew what was in man." I have lived a long life and have seen what man can do and I do not trust the makers of the vaccine, and even less the people pushing it.

Be in much prayer. They are likely planning brutal martial law. I truly hope and pray that the end comes soon. This country has become so evil that it's hard to live in.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
I agree! But why the question is, why are you not believing in the chip implant which is even closer and right on the money?!

As I stated, we must pay attention to the details of scripture to come to a right conclusion. That said, the following are the two main constants:

* Goes in/on the right hand or forehead

* Without it no one will be able to buy or sell

The RFID chip is being inserted under the skin between the thumb and index finger and many people in Sweden are using it to make their purchases, such as having their hands scanned to pay for their train tickets and other purchases. Therefore, we have a match across the board according to the scripture. We can't make the same claim with the tattoo dot, because once in the body it does not remain in the hand, nor would an injection be given on the forehead. After it is injected, it moves throughout the body. So, we do not have a match here. Nor is that tattoo dot used to credit and debit ones bank account.

I put a chip in my hand to replace my wallet:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...C5293894ECC971F10B69C5293894ECC971F&FORM=VIRE

Swedish commuters are using microchips to pay for their tickets

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...62E3DF29BEF37945059862E&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

[/QUOTE]

The jury is still out on the RFID chip. I'm just considering all avenues. I don't think that we should lock ourselves into one line of thinking. I know that the traditional belief among Christians is that it's the RFID chip but Satan is a master deceiver and I think that we have to be on our toes because Scripture forewarns us that "if possible even the elect will be deceived."

The two things about this that concern me the most are 1) The patent on the quantum dot is 060606 and 2) The name of the enzyme in it is called 'Luciferase' - these two things should jump out at Christians. 3) These individuals are salivating to gain entrance to everyones bloodstream. Why?

It's just a little too close to the Mark for me. But as I said, the jury is still out. We must beware, for there are "false apostles, deceivers" at work. We have to be alert.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/202...ll-gates-implantable-vaccine-work-vaccine-id/

S

Scribe

Jesus had rebuked many people, calling Satan their father. Even called the Pharisees ‘hypocrites’ and ‘den of serpents’
From the time this whole Covid thing started, I was suspicious of it. Firstly, we should fear God only. Otherwise where is our faith? We shouldn’t fear the things of this world, which is fleeting anyway. There is a community of Christian truthers who risk fines, imprisonment, etc just to get the word out. They work tirelessly to search for the truths amongst the many layers of lies, the thick cloud of deceit. Also, I come to no longer believe that the Mark is the RFID chip. Since those who get the mark no longer have a chance for salvation and God will pour out His wrath upon them.

Revelation 14:9-10
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb.

If it is a chip, one could dig it out and turn to God, right? I do believe the Mark, once placed, will alter one’s dna. And I will explain. First let’s talk about just where the temple of God is.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17
16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Ok, so we established that taking the mark defiles God’s temple, which is our bodies. But how does it do that. What does that have to do with dna modification? I’m getting to that. Ok, so, what does Jesus say the world will be like just before His return? Let’s take a look at what He says.

38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,
39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
Ok, but what, still, does that have to do with DNA manipulation? Well, let’s go back to Genesis to get more information about the Days of Noah.

Genesis 6:1-5
1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Cross breeding was going on, the destruction of God’s image was happening, DNA manipulation. If one puts any stock in the Book of Enoch, it goes farther to say that even plants and animals were being genetically modified as well. Which is happening with many of our present day plants and animals. However, the Bible is seen as a religious text to most Christians, and a book of fairy tales by the unbelievers, instead of as a history book. The Bible is many things, a history book, a manual on how to live, a guide book to the future, and a love story about a Father who is trying to bring His children back to Him, even sacrificing His only begotten Son to save us. And farther more, I put more faith in what God tells us in the Bible then some scientist. We are being told by said scientists not to ‘do our own research,’ to not to ‘question,’ the science. Sounds like science has become a religion almost. Back when I was in high school it was about asking questions, discovery, learning, not blind faith. So when I’m told to ‘trust’ the scientists and not to do my own ‘research’ I’m gonna question more.
There is a problem with the interpretation of

All scholars that I have ever read interpret this Matt 24 to say Men were marrying in the days of Noah and not angels. You have basically said that Jesus was commenting on Gen 6:4 and Jesus was referring to men marrying in the days of Noah. You just proved that Jesus interpreted 'sons of God" as godly men falling away by marrying ungodly women and having nothing to do with angels cross breeding.

You disproved your theory of hybrid DNA by having Jesus comment on Gen 6:4. Jesus was referring to what men would be doing when Jesus comes again, they would be doing what they did in the days of Noah, marrying.. until the flood came and wiped them out, so when Jesus comes people will be marrying and going about their self indulgent life, marrying and drinking and eating and enjoying this life as their chief concern and that day will come upon them by surprise and the judgments that accompany the coming of the Son of Man will fall upon them suddenly.

Now that you know that Jesus commented on Gen 6:4 and referred to the sons of god as men marrying in the days of Noah you can forget about that 2nd century BC Greek/Jewish lie about angels having sex with men (greek gods and mortal men mythology) and get busy understanding the real message which is to separate from the ungodly and worldly lusts.

You are welcome. I am glad you will not waste any more time with the pseudonymous book of Enoch. ;)

Bye the way, are you living a holy and pure life :Loving Jesus with your whole heart and fleeing from lusts and things like drunkenness and fornication? Because this is the lifestyle of the people who are watching and ready for the sudden return of Jesus, not the ones who have figured out the mark of the beast methods.

S

Scribe

I too was suspicious since the inception of this Covid thing. Any person who has cleaned a house can read the side of a bottle of Clorox spray and see that one of the viruses listed that it kills is 'Coronavirus.' Then came the Frontline doctors, and multiple other doctors scratching their heads and questioning why they're shutting the country down over a cold virus. To all but the most deceived it didn't add up.

I watched a number of citizen journalists go to hospitals who the media said were "overflowing" with coronavirus cases and they were empty. Then we find out that hospitals were being paid to list any death as coronavirus. From that point on we couldn't trust anything hospitals reported.

Many people don't understand the truth about the media now and buy into the constant drumbeat of FEAR FEAR FEAR - which to a thinking person tells you they're trying to scare you into taking the vaccine.

I am thankful to the true individuals who took risks to speak the truth. Anyone who tries to speak the truth now is often attacked - and viciously. If you do research on it you'll find that the powers that be hire 'disinformation agents' who troll websites and attack those who try to speak the truth.

DISINFORMATION TROLLS | HABITAT, MOTIVES AND HOW TO CUT OFF THEIR FOOD SUPPLY
https://oye.news/news/psychological/internet-trolls/

Excerpt: One of the many documents which Edward Snowden has leaked contains GCHQ’s method of infiltrating social media in order to change public perception, Glenn Greenwald covered the story back in 2014 in an article titled ‘How Covert Agents Infiltrate The Internet To Manipulate, Deceive And Destroy Reputations’ :

‘Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable.

To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums.’

GCHQ describes the purpose of JTRIG in starkly clear terms: “using online techniques to make something happen in the real or cyber world,” including “information ops (influence or disruption).”

As well as Governments employing ‘Trolls’ to affect public perception the same tactic is now used by Corporations. Monsanto, the GMO Agricultural Giant were ‘caught out‘ hiring a whole department of trolls to sway public opinion into accepting Genetically Modified Foods:

~~~

You have a very good grasp on things! Yes I trust what God says more than a 'scientist.' This is the decade of the 'experts.' One thought that should always be at the forefront of our thinking is that people lie. As Walter Veith said in his video: are you going to trust these people? Scripture says that Christ "knew what was in man." I have lived a long life and have seen what man can do and I do not trust the makers of the vaccine, and even less the people pushing it.

Be in much prayer. They are likely planning brutal martial law. I truly hope and pray that the end comes soon. This country has become so evil that it's hard to live in.
The jury is still out on the RFID chip. I'm just considering all avenues. I don't think that we should lock ourselves into one line of thinking. I know that the traditional belief among Christians is that it's the RFID chip but Satan is a master deceiver and I think that we have to be on our toes because Scripture forewarns us that "if possible even the elect will be deceived."

The two things about this that concern me the most are 1) The patent on the quantum dot is 060606 and 2) The name of the enzyme in it is called 'Luciferase' - these two things should jump out at Christians. 3) These individuals are salivating to gain entrance to everyones bloodstream. Why?

It's just a little too close to the Mark for me. But as I said, the jury is still out. We must beware, for there are "false apostles, deceivers" at work. We have to be alert.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/202...ll-gates-implantable-vaccine-work-vaccine-id/[/QUOTE]

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/202...ll-gates-implantable-vaccine-work-vaccine-id/[/QUOTE]

Well, it doesn't really matter! We have the RFID chip technology fulfilling the requirements of the scripture already, which will continue to evolve. We already have people making purchases via the RFID chip. As I said, the tattoo dot is a vaccine and does not remain on the hand or the forehead. That RFID chip technology will evolve into something smaller and more applicable. Whatever that device evolves into, what will remain consistent will be that it will go in/on the hand or the forehead.

Whatever it is and will evolve into, it will be distinguishable being on the hand or the forehead.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Absolutely correct. Those who are knowledgeable professionals untainted by all the hype have made it clear that the COVID vaccines are not trustworthy. And most Americans have made it clear that they will not take COVID vaccines:

Americans Don’t Trust Big Pharma and Most Won’t Take a COVID Vaccine When There Is One
I scrolled back but couldn't find PennEdd's original post but I agree with you that it will be the mistake of a lifetime to take the vaccine. There is just too much zeal by them to gain access to everyones bloodstream; that should wave huge red flags in front of us. We have to listen to "the still small voice" and not allow ourselves to be railroaded by "the experts" or social pressure, or whatever other psychological pressure they're trying to use to push us into the taking the vaccine.

One of the tricks they use is manipulation of deceived people, so that they act as their 'brown shirts' or enforcers. I spoke with a pastor who told me that he had the police called on him 3 times for not wearing a mask. The powers that be didn't have to do it: the individuals deceived by the media did their dirty work for them. I believe that these deceived people are as dangerous as the ones promoting all of this. Charlotte Iserbyt wrote an online book about the deliberate dumbing down of Americans. You can find it online.

I also think that the time may come when we will have to stand our ground and push back. If people want to live and let live that's one thing, but your body is your own. God created you and your body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit. Someone else's rights stop at your person. Any deceiving, shaming, and forcing of the vaccine is evil; it's tyranny.

Something that we should remember: Throughout history, tyrants always disarmed the people so that they couldn't fight back. Disarming Americans is likely in the cards. Never give up your 2nd Amendment Rights. Remember Tiananmen Square Massacre where the students used stones against a brutal, bloody, battle with the military: https://www.history.com/topics/china/tiananmen-square

Also remember Solzhenitsyn’s words in the GULAG ARCHIPELAGO: “Resistance should have began right there but it did not begin. You aren’t gagged, you really can and you really ought to cry out that arrests are being made on the strength of false accusations. If many such outcries had been heard all over the city would arrests have no longer have been so easy.”

They, the tyrants, can’t work in the public eye. Those people who were so apathetic, hoping that nothing was really wrong, that nothing would happen to their persons and property, sat back and watched.

If you think that all (that) is necessary is to pay your bills, to go vote when there is an election, and to stand back during the rest of tht year and watch as your country and way of life are replaced by a system in which you will be a slave in a concentration camp, you – not the conspirators – are guilty because you, by silent acquiescence, invite tyranny and oppression.
~~~

We each must ask ourselves what we personally can do to turn this around. There is something that we all can do. Scripture says that we're co-laborers with God. But the most important is that we use the weapons of our warfare because there is a spiritual war going on behind the physical.

Margo74

Jul 11, 2019
No. Our heavenly father will not allow his children to be deceived in this way. The mark will be something that is chosen. This fear mongering treats God like he is weak. He is the great I Am and no force will separate Him from those who are his.
I agree with Laughingbear as God's Holy Word clearly tells us that the Mark of the Beast will be something we knowingly and willingly choose as a mark in our foreheads of hands. If the vaccine is the Mark of the Beast, we shall be told that in order to receive it, we must consciously agree to any requirement and that is when we choose God or Satan. God would not deceive us into taking something that is put forth as good for our health but that is really a trick of Satan to claim us for him. We shall know fully well if we are choosing God or Satan and the choice will be ours as will the eternal consequence. Pray continuously to have the faith and courage to remain with God so that when the choice comes, we shall know which response to make. God will not deceive us nor let go but we can choose to pull away from Him and go our own way and with the Mark of the Beast, I do not think one can repent IF one chooses to take it but of that I am not sure. God bless us all and keep us with Him IF we choose to stay with Him.

S

Scribe

T
I scrolled back but couldn't find PennEdd's original post but I agree with you that it will be the mistake of a lifetime to take the vaccine. There is just too much zeal by them to gain access to everyones bloodstream; that should wave huge red flags in front of us. We have to listen to "the still small voice" and not allow ourselves to be railroaded by "the experts" or social pressure, or whatever other psychological pressure they're trying to use to push us into the taking the vaccine.

One of the tricks they use is manipulation of deceived people, so that they act as their 'brown shirts' or enforcers. I spoke with a pastor who told me that he had the police called on him 3 times for not wearing a mask. The powers that be didn't have to do it: the individuals deceived by the media did their dirty work for them. I believe that these deceived people are as dangerous as the ones promoting all of this. Charlotte Iserbyt wrote an online book about the deliberate dumbing down of Americans. You can find it online.

I also think that the time may come when we will have to stand our ground and push back. If people want to live and let live that's one thing, but your body is your own. God created you and your body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit. Someone else's rights stop at your person. Any deceiving, shaming, and forcing of the vaccine is evil; it's tyranny.

Something that we should remember: Throughout history, tyrants always disarmed the people so that they couldn't fight back. Disarming Americans is likely in the cards. Never give up your 2nd Amendment Rights. Remember Tiananmen Square Massacre where the students used stones against a brutal, bloody, battle with the military: https://www.history.com/topics/china/tiananmen-square

Also remember Solzhenitsyn’s words in the GULAG ARCHIPELAGO: “Resistance should have began right there but it did not begin. You aren’t gagged, you really can and you really ought to cry out that arrests are being made on the strength of false accusations. If many such outcries had been heard all over the city would arrests have no longer have been so easy.”

They, the tyrants, can’t work in the public eye. Those people who were so apathetic, hoping that nothing was really wrong, that nothing would happen to their persons and property, sat back and watched.

If you think that all (that) is necessary is to pay your bills, to go vote when there is an election, and to stand back during the rest of tht year and watch as your country and way of life are replaced by a system in which you will be a slave in a concentration camp, you – not the conspirators – are guilty because you, by silent acquiescence, invite tyranny and oppression.
~~~

We each must ask ourselves what we personally can do to turn this around. There is something that we all can do. Scripture says that we're co-laborers with God. But the most important is that we use the weapons of our warfare because there is a spiritual war going on behind the physical.
Trying to scare people or even threaten them with judgment from God for taking a vaccine that may save their lives is more likely to be the devils work and you probably don't want to be working so hard for him. It's not going to turn out well.

Aug 16, 2020
Central Florida, USA

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/202...ll-gates-implantable-vaccine-work-vaccine-id/

Misinterpretation of the identification of the Beast(s) and the mark result in aberrant dogma.

Biblical interpretation of a textual representation of an animal is always meant to link to a system, a government or a religion. The horns of the animal are properly interpreted as leaders in authority within the system, government or religion.

Specifically with regard to the Sea Beast of Revelation 13, the Bible isn't speaking about a man. It speaks of a religious system that, according to Revelation 17, arises out of tongues nations and peoples. In other words, a global religious system.

The mark of the Beast is directly associated with allegiance to the Beast, either the Sea Beast or the Earth Beast that follows it and supports it.

In the context of our era, the Sea Beast represents the Roman Catholic church. No other religious system is global and no other religious system claims its leader to be god except the RCC. The Earth Beast represents the United States because the American dollar is the basis for virtually all global trade and banking.(*) No one can trade without it. The dollar supports the RCC in direct fulfillment of Revelation 13.

Discussions about injections, RFID chips, and tattoos are peripheral to the discussion and fog the issue. Read the Bible. It speaks clearly to us today.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...
(*) The Earth Beast also has two horns. Is it a coincidence the US has two political parties that enjoy power? No other nation on earth has a two party system. Many have one party and most have multiple parties, but only America has a two party system.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

~~~

Notice what these evil guys are doing.

On the one hand they are pushing how lucky you’d be to be one of the first to get their poison. Trying to create a huge demand. Like the must have hottest Christmas toy, you’d wait in line for two days to get.

That’s their carrot.

Then they smash you over the head with their stick, saying you can’t travel, be employed, or even receive a new stimulus check if you don’t get it.

Yet the lemmings can’t even see they are duped!

Well done education establishment for indoctrinating our kids , and failing to teach critical thinking skills for the past half century!

S

Scribe

Notice what these evil guys are doing.

On the one hand they are pushing how lucky you’d be to be one of the first to get their poison. Trying to create a huge demand. Like the must have hottest Christmas toy, you’d wait in line for two days to get.

That’s their carrot.

Then they smash you over the head with their stick, saying you can’t travel, be employed, or even receive a new stimulus check if you don’t get it.
Yet the lemmings can’t even see they are duped!

Well done education establishment for indoctrinating our kids , and failing to teach critical thinking skills for the past half century!
I am pretty sure that the main reason people would wait in line for a vaccine it is because they don't want to get sick from COVID 19.
To dream up another motive to accuse them of is crazy talk.
It's not an Iphone it's a health issue.

Do you think there will be a line then? Are you forseeing that the majority will ignore the misinformation and youtube videos and go ahead and get the vaccine? Are you also thinking that all the distribution planning will be a flop and there will be hours long lines after all?

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Misinterpretation of the identification of the Beast(s) and the mark result in aberrant dogma.

Biblical interpretation of a textual representation of an animal is always meant to link to a system, a government or a religion. The horns of the animal are properly interpreted as leaders in authority within the system, government or religion.

Specifically with regard to the Sea Beast of Revelation 13, the Bible isn't speaking about a man. It speaks of a religious system that, according to Revelation 17, arises out of tongues nations and peoples. In other words, a global religious system.
Hello ChoirLoft!

According to scripture, the beast represents Satan as a whole, as the dragon with seven heads, ten horns and seven crowns.

The beast also represents that last day ten-toed kingdom.

And the beast also represents the future ruler of that last day kingdom. How do I know that, because of the following for one:

=========================================================
Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army. But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.
=================================================================

The above is an excerpt from Revelation 19 which is a detailed account of when Jesus returns to the earth to end the age. One of the first things that happens is that the beast and the false prophet are captured and Thrown alive into the lake of fire. The fact that it states that "the two of them" were thrown into the lake of fire, would be indicative of referring to two persons. The fact that it also states that they will be thrown alive into the lake of fire, would also support that individual persons are in view.

In the context of our era, the Sea Beast represents the Roman Catholic church. No other religious system is global and no other religious system claims its leader to be god except the RCC. The Earth Beast represents the United States because the American dollar is the basis for virtually all global trade and banking.(*) No one can trade without it. The dollar supports the RCC in direct fulfillment of Revelation 13.
First, the reference to 'the beast coming up out of the sea' is symbolic, as the beast, i.e. the antichrist, that man of lawlessness, does not literally come up out of the sea.

And second, the beast himself is not representing the RCC, but is an actual person. The woman who rides the beast is representing the RCC. For the angel told John the following:

"The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

At the time that John was receiving this information from the angel, the city that ruled over the kings of the earth was Rome.

"The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits."

Rome was literally built on and is famous for her seven hills.

Therefore, it is the woman who rides the beast, which represents Roman Catholicism and her Babylonian based religious system and not the beast himself.

Neither does the beast represent the United States, but will come from the lineage of that succession of seven kings and who will be that eighth king who comes up out of the Abyss.

"The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction."

"The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

The woman riding the beast is in reference to her utilizing his power and authority to reestablish hers.

Discussions about injections, RFID chips, and tattoos are peripheral to the discussion and fog the issue. Read the Bible. It speaks clearly to us today.
I beg to differ! The mark is a very important issue within scripture. It's not peripheral if it is going to be the only way to buy and sell .and links the one who receives it to the beast. And just as it states, it will go on/in the hand or forehead and will be the only way to buy or sell, directly identifying the individual who receives it as belonging to the beast.

In perspective for our time, electronic crediting and debiting is what is in view here. And which is why the world has been evolving into a cashless society using the Point of Sale system crediting and debiting their bank accounts in real time. During the middle of that last seven years, that mark will be the only valid way of performing financial transactions on ones bank account, which means that in order for that to work, all other methods of buying and selling will be made obsolete. The mark is not peripheral to the discussion and does not fog the issue, because it is part of the issue. The below information is not peripheral:

==================================================================
A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”
=================================================================

It will be a very important part of the beasts reign, because it will force the entire world to make a decision to receive the mark or reject it.

peripheral to the discussion and fog the issue.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Look at these evil Bill Gates run devils:

WHO Weighs Ethics Of Deliberately Infecting Patients With COVID-19 To Test Vaccine Efficacy
Remember that time CNBC's Rick Santelli caused a media firestorm by (half-seriously) suggesting that people should infect themselves with SARS-CoV-2 to try and blunt the economic fallout?

Well, months later, scientists around the world are seriously debating the ethics of so-called "human challenge" trials - where participants are intentionally "challenged" (i.e. deliberately infected with a pathogen) to test the efficacy of a vaccine or treatment. On Monday, the WHO will hear from an advisory group of scientists who will discuss the pros/cons of running these trials with young, healthy volunteers who are at the lowest risk for the most severe consequences. The Netherlands is already ramping up plans for a trial that will involve the deliberate infection of hundreds of volunteers, and the British are finalizing plans for a "challenge" study of their own.

Skeptics like DoubleLine's Jeff Gundlach have doubted the extremely high efficacy numbers (~95%) released by Pfizer and Moderna, with the bond trading legend claiming he 'doesn't buy it'. Aside from the headline numbers, which Gundlach feels are unrealistically high, he pointed to other shortcomings like the small number of actually infected patients documented in each 'Phase 3' trial.

Isn't the fact that the WHO is seriously considering the 'feasibility' of these studies a tacit admission that the data we've seen so far is somehow lacking?

To be sure, there are plenty of scientists who have serious reservations about exposing volunteers to SARS-CoV-2. As we have reported, while consenting adults should be allowed to take whatever risks they want, there's a known unknown regarding this relatively new illness - namely, the fact that many patients experience a brief bout of the 'worst flu of my life', while others - nicknamed 'long haulers' - can remain ill for months, experiencing 'waves' of debilitating symptoms with no end in sight.

Interestingly, proponents of 'challenge' studies argue that recruiting young, healthy volunteers will help minimize risks, while the benefits to society are high.

'Human challenge' trials have been shot down in the past - including during the Zika virus outbreak in 2016, when an ethics committee denied a proposal to use HCTs to test a Zika virus vaccine due to concerns about the risks it could pose to volunteers and their sexual partners.

According to the Guardian, Monday's WHO advisory group meeting to focus on reviewing existing plans for "human challenge trials" and discuss associated technical concerns will not involve any groups representing research participants, or members of the public.

However, observers representatives from the Wellcome Trust, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the National Institutes of Health and the FDA are expected to attend.

Advocates of challenge trials insist there is plenty of merit in conducting them, despite the latest data released by Moderna, Pfizer and AstraZeneca, arguing that the data produced will be much more helpful in determining relative efficacy of various experimental COVID vaccines. The executive director of an organization that was shut out of Monday's WHO meeting, perhaps because he suggested that participants should be 'part of the discussion'.

Joshua Morrison, executive director of 1Day Sooner, said: "If the argument is, we’re just giving advice into what the studies should look like – we think research participants should be a part of that. And if the argument is that this [meeting] is completely separate from the ethical side of things, I do think that’s hard to disentangle from the technical concerns."

1Day Sooner has had the opportunity to contribute commentary to ethical guidelines on human challenge trials, as well as the technical roadmap for such trials published by the WHO this year. "That’s not really quite the same as being in the meetings where decisions are made," Morrison said.

The UK has invested about £30MM to back a human challenge trial, although ethical approval is still pending. In the US, support for these types of trials is waning - according to the Guardian - following the Pfizer/Moderna PR blitz.

But as polls continue to show that roughly half of Americans remain skeptical of the vaccines and their efficacy, would moving ahead with 'human challenge' trials help change their minds?

I am pretty sure that the main reason people would wait in line for a vaccine it is because they don't want to get sick from COVID 19.
To dream up another motive to accuse them of is crazy talk.
It's not an Iphone it's a health issue.

Do you think there will be a line then? Are you forseeing that the majority will ignore the misinformation and youtube videos and go ahead and get the vaccine? Are you also thinking that all the distribution planning will be a flop and there will be hours long lines after all?
The sick bastards at the New York Times has created a program to try and gin up demand for the poison!

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...NDmg9yvwrUn-fDsl6Ym_rHVnws0OSFur9kcmRQlP4Oczk

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
From my heart please lets remember the weak in the faith. This is not the mark of the beast. So much has to happen before that. The word says the beast is given life and tells the world to worship it or die. The also says.. those that are written in the Lambs book never worship the beast. One HAS to get past that first. You will worship or die.

There is no "mark" first. There is no Antichrist out in the opening doing lying wonders. He can't because the Church is still here. No matter what one personally believes the fact remains Satan can not will not ever have more power then Christ in us. We have been given all power all authority over our enemy.

So a chip right now is just that a chip. This virus shot is just that a shot. :) its not just if you drink any deadly thing it won't hurt you. Have faith.. sorry its not time yet. We can know the seasons..

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
WHO Weighs Ethics Of Deliberately Infecting Patients With COVID-19 To Test Vaccine Efficacy
Hmmmmm.....

So where are all of the hundreds-of-thousands and millions of people who are already infected?????

IF all that we have been told up-to-now were true - why would anyone have to go look for a perfectly healthy person to infect...???

How many of you can see the painfully-obvious tell-tale signs of "past, present, and future lies" from this?

SMH

They just want to make "the vaccine" seem more appealing to people.

Can you see how desperate they are to sell "the vaccine" to everyone?

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark." (Hamlet, Act I, Scene 4) -- and, everywhere else, too!

S

Scribe

Hmmmmm.....

So where are all of the hundreds-of-thousands and millions of people who are already infected?????

IF all that we have been told up-to-now were true - why would anyone have to go look for a perfectly healthy person to infect...???

How many of you can see the painfully-obvious tell-tale signs of "past, present, and future lies" from this?

SMH

They just want to make "the vaccine" seem more appealing to people.

Can you see how desperate they are to sell "the vaccine" to everyone?
"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark." (Hamlet, Act I, Scene 4) -- and, everywhere else, too!
Isn't the discussion about the ethics of infecting a vaccinated volunteer with the virus to see if the vaccine is working?
And also, what is the date of the article. I thought they were infecting young volunteers who had received the vaccine with the virus over a month ago. I remember reading about it on Fox News. By now they have data recorded that the vaccine actually worked. So the question with vaccines has always been "should we infect anyone with the virus to proove that the vaccine works" or just wait and let it be proved over time by whether any of the vaccinated get sick or don't get sick" This particular virus would be one they felt could be tested on humans who are vacinated given the low mortality rate among the young. But is that ethical? You would not do it with a virus the is known to kill 90% like one of the ebola strains. It would be too dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.