ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Pardon Me! Irrefutable science like that settles it then. All vaccines are bad and kill babies. Case closed. Move along now.
Well, you can trust your corrupt hospitals and organisations whose practices earn them hundreds of billions of dollars worth of fines for corruption in order to make even more profits, and I will trust the parents of vaccine-damaged children whose only reason for speaking out is love for their damaged child, and for others.

This does not undermine my confidence in the overall system of the safety of vaccines. This contributes to my confidence. Many eyes or on them, especially eager lawyers wanting to find something they can sue over to get rich.
In case you missed it, vaccine companies have been given immunity from liability for any harm caused by their vaccines. So the lawyers won't be all over this. And a vaccine that has to be mandated or coerced shouldn't give anyone with any sense a reason for confidence.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Well, you can trust your corrupt hospitals and organisations whose practices earn them hundreds of billions of dollars worth of fines for corruption in order to make even more profits, and I will trust the parents of vaccine-damaged children whose only reason for speaking out is love for their damaged child, and for others.

In case you missed it, vaccine companies have been given immunity from liability for any harm caused by their vaccines. So the lawyers won't be all over this. And a vaccine that has to be mandated or coerced shouldn't give anyone with any sense a reason for confidence.
There seems to be people having allergic reactions to the vaccine. I think it starts rolling out here in March. Oh boy!!!!!!!

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
There seems to be people having allergic reactions to the vaccine. I think it starts rolling out here in March. Oh boy!!!!!!!
Don't take it. If you want to have children, definitely don't take it.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Noooo! look The President announced the program when he created it https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews/vi...-vaccine-development-5152020/590463338259130/

And in the final debate just before the election he announced it would be out in just weeks before even the news knew about it
Its safe you can trust it because it did come out like he said...don't be scared
Ha, ha. He was talking about the Communism virus - hence his comments about nothing like it since 1917. And the vaccine for that is here. Truth, justice, and the Second Amendment. :)

“The closest thing is in 1917, they say, the great pandemic [of Communism - Nov 7, 1917]. It certainly was a terrible thing where they lost anywhere from 50 to 100 million people [...]” and “Probably ended the Second World War, all the soldiers were sick.” Communist Russia did end the Second World War by dividing Germany, and the Communist soldiers were sick, murdering their own, amongst worse crimes.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Don't take it. If you want to have children, definitely don't take it.
Well maybe we wont be here, who knows.
An elderly lady I know has put her husband into aged care. He is basically a vegetable physically:(:( He is a retired pastor in his eighties. He can't talk anymore, his brain and body is basically shutting down. His mind is still sharp though as she can ask him questions and he will respond by squeezing her hand, blinking etc. He opens his mouth and basically all you can hear is one long groan. Anyway the other day she visited him and to her surprise he spoke "has the war started yet" She was shocked, so was I lol.

E

EleventhHour

Pardon Me! Irrefutable science like that settles it then. All vaccines are bad and kill babies. Case closed. Move along now.
it is impossible to be rational with the irrational.

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
Neither the virus nor the vaccine is from hell.

Viruses are from the corruption that came into nature when sin came into creation from Adams fall.

The vaccine is an attempt to Subdue and take dominion over hostile things in nature. (Gen 2) We believe we have the responsibility to take dominion and subdue, lions, tigers and bears, and not let them eat our children. We also have the responsibility to subdue hostile life forms like viruses that are very tiny and are intent on infecting our cells. God has given us the knowledge to defeat them and test the vaccines for safety. Once documented, tested and approved, we can take the vaccine and it helps our own immune system defeat the virus. This is reason to give God praise for giving us a solution that is safe and effective in defeating a deadly virus.
Where in the Word does it speak of us subduing "disease"? Isn't God the One that heals us if we follow His commands and guidelines? Here's scripture and would like to know what you think:

Exodus 15:26 He said, "If you will listen intently to the voice of Adonai your God, do what he considers right, pay attention to his mitzvot and observe his laws, I will not afflict you with any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians; because I am Adonai your healer."

Exodus 23:25 "You are to serve Adonai your God; and he will bless your food and water. I will take sickness away from among you.

Psalms 103:2-5 Bless Adonai, my soul, and forget none of his benefits! (3) He forgives all your offenses, he heals all your diseases, (4) he redeems your life from the pit, he surrounds you with grace and compassion, (5) he contents you with good as long as you live, so that your youth is renewed like an eagle's.

Also, an "antivaxxer" isn't just spouting out "lies." There have been reputable people coming out against vaccinations for a while now. So what if they're exposing the lies of vaccines? Is it good to accuse someone who has done their research as well?

Our bodies already have a built in immune system that fights off disease. So does it make sense to compromise that system by injecting/piercing the body and introducing a "man made" fix, instead of allowing the immune system to do it's job? It almost sounds like a "bypass" by injecting the virus straight into the blood so it can circulate throughout the system. Granted, if we are not living a healthy lifestyle, then that immune system can be compromised. Thus, Adonai giving His people guidelines on living a healthy and clean lifestyle which boosts that system, which also includes fasting. Fasting is a powerful "tool" that cleans out the system down to the cellular level, which also promotes healing (repair).

Are we trusting in man to deliver us, or God? Are we looking for a quick fix with pharmakeia? Which doesn't take care of the root cause of the problem, but acts as a band-aide.

Or are we willing to go through the PROCESS in order to make real change? His principles are consistent throughout His Creation.

Just like once saved always saved. Acting as if we are saved (cured), but not doing anything about our condition by repentance, believing, and following Yeshua/Jesus. We need to work out our salvation (Philippians 2:12).

S

Scribe

Where in the Word does it speak of us subduing "disease"? Isn't God the One that heals us if we follow His commands and guidelines? Here's scripture and would like to know what you think:

Exodus 15:26 He said, "If you will listen intently to the voice of Adonai your God, do what he considers right, pay attention to his mitzvot and observe his laws, I will not afflict you with any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians; because I am Adonai your healer."

Exodus 23:25 "You are to serve Adonai your God; and he will bless your food and water. I will take sickness away from among you.

Psalms 103:2-5 Bless Adonai, my soul, and forget none of his benefits! (3) He forgives all your offenses, he heals all your diseases, (4) he redeems your life from the pit, he surrounds you with grace and compassion, (5) he contents you with good as long as you live, so that your youth is renewed like an eagle's.

Also, an "antivaxxer" isn't just spouting out "lies." There have been reputable people coming out against vaccinations for a while now. So what if they're exposing the lies of vaccines? Is it good to accuse someone who has done their research as well?

Our bodies already have a built in immune system that fights off disease. So does it make sense to compromise that system by injecting/piercing the body and introducing a "man made" fix, instead of allowing the immune system to do it's job? It almost sounds like a "bypass" by injecting the virus straight into the blood so it can circulate throughout the system. Granted, if we are not living a healthy lifestyle, then that immune system can be compromised. Thus, Adonai giving His people guidelines on living a healthy and clean lifestyle which boosts that system, which also includes fasting. Fasting is a powerful "tool" that cleans out the system down to the cellular level, which also promotes healing (repair).

Are we trusting in man to deliver us, or God? Are we looking for a quick fix with pharmakeia? Which doesn't take care of the root cause of the problem, but acts as a band-aide.

Or are we willing to go through the PROCESS in order to make real change? His principles are consistent throughout His Creation.

Just like once saved always saved. Acting as if we are saved (cured), but not doing anything about our condition by repentance, believing, and following Yeshua/Jesus. We need to work out our salvation (Philippians 2:12).
Gen 2
26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.
28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

The principle of Having dominion over animals and subduing the earth includes viruses. If you don't think it does because viruses are not mentioned that is your right, I know that it does include the unseen creatures also. And I will not debate it.

Your own immune system is helped with vaccines. It is your immune system that creates the antibody to defeat the virus.

Read about how vaccines work. Maybe you are not understanding how it is your own antibodies, not an injected one, that does the job of defeating the virus.

Your theory that diet helps your immune system create antibodies and a vaccine tries to substitute your antibodies is not correct.

Many young super healthy athletic people who did not have one foot in the grave have died (and will die) from COVID. If they take the vaccine they will not get sick or die. Many who were gravely ill and recovered (young as well as old) have residual effects, organ damage and scar tissue and who knows what else, it will take time to record the long term effects of the critically ill that recovered.

If you follow your logic no antibiotics should be used for a bacterial infection either.

Let your body fight it off and if it can't, well then just die! That is stupid.

If injecting antibiotics will save your life you would be sinful to reject that cure.

If a vaccine will save lives it is sinful to scare people away from them.

Read about how the mRNA vaccine works. Then if you have an issue with it be specific about the issue that you have that is relative to the mRNA vaccine, not some other vaccine.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I’d be shocked if Australia didn’t get the vaccine Poison till March.

E

EleventhHour

S

Scribe

S

Scribe

There is urgent need of well-designed randomized controlled trial to assess its efficacy for validating the use of Ivermectin against SARS-CoV-2.23 Nearly 40 clinical trials are ongoing world over for measuring the outcome of COVID-19 treatment with Ivermectin.
Treatments for COVID 19 to help people who are ill is great. However...

It is a weird logic that supports high risk low effective rate chemical treatments over 95% effective rate and own immune system defeating the virus by getting the vaccine.

Comparing these treatments with the vaccine any one can read that the treatments are higher risk and lower effective rate. And the way they work in the body is all kinds of unnatural, chemical compounds with side effects, and should provide conspiracy theorist with fodder for scary videos for years to come.

Not so the vaccines which kick off our own immune system to create antibodies. Safe, natural, our own immune system that God gave us.

So why would a conspiracy theorists embrace a chemical compound treatment and not a vaccine? Is it a religion? Is reason not allowed in the antivaxxer church?

E

EleventhHour

Treatments for COVID 19 to help people who are ill is great. However...

It is a weird logic that supports high risk low effective rate chemical treatments over 95% effective rate and own immune system defeating the virus by getting the vaccine.

Comparing these treatments with the vaccine any one can read that the treatments are higher risk and lower effective rate. And the way they work in the body is all kinds of unnatural, chemical compounds with side effects, and should provide conspiracy theorist with fodder for scary videos for years to come.

Not so the vaccines which kick off our own immune system to create antibodies. Safe, natural, our own immune system that God gave us.

So why would a conspiracy theorists embrace a chemical compound treatment and not a vaccine? Is it a religion? Is reason not allowed in the antivaxxer church?

Of course treatment is important, however a doctor cannot put all his/her eggs in one basket so to speak until the treatment has gone through rigorous trials.
If you study out what has happened people in South America, where they went full on with this drug that it was difficult for them to even conduct the trials.
To state this is a miracle drug without going through the correct protocols also puts people's lives at risk.

As per usual reductive thinking, (not you) is in no one's best interest when it comes to areas that are complex.

S

Scribe

Of course treatment is important, however a doctor cannot put all his/her eggs in one basket so to speak until the treatment has gone through rigorous trials.
If you study out what has happened people in South America, where they went full on this drug that it was difficult for them to even conduct the trials.
To state this is a miracle drug without going through the correct protocols also puts people's lives at risk.

As per usual reductive thinking, (not you) is in no one's best interest when it comes to areas that are complex.
I agree. And for someone to think vaccines are harmful but these harmful treatments that may only work for a few are ok is just weird logic.

E

EleventhHour

I agree. And for someone to think vaccines are harmful but these harmful treatments that may only work for a few are ok is just weird logic.
Yes I missed your point....touche, sorry I was up late working ...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.