ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Now, that is a sermon just waiting to be preached at churches everywhere! (y)

(And, I am NOT talking about a 'pre-trib' rapture message.)
Who do you believe the restraining power is??

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
Further investigation required. My guess? They were volunteers how were given placebos that then contracted COVID 19 and died from it during the 3 months trial period.

What is really tragic is that they were given the placebo instead of the vaccine or they would still be alive. But that is how testing phases work, some people get placebos. They were so close.... :( *sigh
Wow. So it's like a lottery? I thought there were specific control groups. One that takes the vaccine and the other that doesn't take it without taking a placebo. Wouldn't that be a quick way to see how effective it is?

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Who do you believe the restraining power is??
Notwithstanding the possible implication from post #548 that it was intended as having a connection to 2 Thessalonians 2:7, I was actually trying to illustrate the idea that - "we" are the only ones who can make the difference today in this crazy situation - if we only would...

Since the evil-doers first started trying to remove prayer from schools, etc. - "back in the day" - it is Christians who have failed to "step up" and "see to it" that the necessary requirements to maintain good morals, etc. in society were preserved. Nothing has changed - it is still true today. Only, as more time goes by, it gets more difficult to correct the errors of society because of the increasing amount of what has been lost. And, today - there does not seem to be enough "moral fiber" left in Christians to make them want to try to make any difference - not even to maintain what little is left. Except for a 'handful' of Christians who are still trying to make a difference, "we" seem to have "given up"... :(

And, before we can "correct the errors of society" - we must correct ourselves...

Not enough faith left. Not enough conscience. Not enough self-control. Not enough desire to make a difference.

~

As to your question - for now, I am withholding that answer. (sorry - maybe at some later point in time)

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Notwithstanding the possible implication from post #548 that it was intended as having a connection to 2 Thessalonians 2:7, I was actually trying to illustrate the idea that - "we" are the only ones who can make the difference today in this crazy situation - if we only would...

Since the evil-doers first started trying to remove prayer from schools, etc. - "back in the day" - it is Christians who have failed to "step up" and "see to it" that the necessary requirements to maintain good morals, etc. in society were preserved. Nothing has changed - it is still true today. Only, as more time goes by, it gets more difficult to correct the errors of society because of the increasing amount of what has been lost. And, today - there does not seem to be enough "moral fiber" left in Christians to make them want to try to make any difference - not even to maintain what little is left. Except for a 'handful' of Christians who are still trying to make a difference, "we" seem to have "given up"... :(

And, before we can "correct the errors of society" - we must correct ourselves...

Not enough faith left. Not enough conscience. Not enough self-control. Not enough desire to make a difference.

~

As to your question - for now, I am withholding that answer. (sorry - maybe at some later point in time)
So do you think, the restrainer is the Holy Spirit in believers??

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
So do you think, the restrainer is the Holy Spirit in believers??
Not just in believers, but the convicting Spirit, upon in the world, who also may be holding back much evil spirits.

Note that the man of lawlessness can’t be revealed until the Restrainer is removed. Pre trib Rapture verse.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Not just in believers, but the convicting Spirit, upon in the world, who also may be holding back much evil spirits.

Note that the man of lawlessness can’t be revealed until the Restrainer is removed. Pre trib Rapture verse.
But then people who do not agree on pre trib say that if the church is removed before tribulation, then how can those who remain during it confess Jesus as Lord if no one can do this but by the Spirit?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
But then people who do not agree on pre trib say that if the church is removed before tribulation, then how can those who remain during it confess Jesus as Lord if no one can do this but by the Spirit?
It’s a very good counter argument.

My short answer is, I don’t know. If that’s an allowable response!

My longer answer would be that there will be 144,000 pronouncing the Truth of Christ, as well as the Globally broadcast 2 Witnesses.

Perhaps there will not be a pre trib Rapture. I think that would go against much of Scripture, and I don’t think Gods Children are apportioned Tribulations, and wrath by Him, but I certainly could be wrong on that.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019

My longer answer would be that there will be 144,000 pronouncing the Truth of Christ, as well as the Globally broadcast 2 Witnesses.

Perhaps there will not be a pre trib Rapture. I think that would go against much of Scripture, and I don’t think Gods Children are apportioned Tribulations, and wrath by Him, but I certainly could be wrong on that.
Oh thats a good point. I forgot about the two witnesses. Maybe they will be sufficient. After all it was at one stage just Noah, just Moses and just John the Baptist. Well that is a bit of a sigh of relief, I am hoping it is indeed a pre trib rapture.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

Pre-trib rapture is false doctrine. Already discussed this in the other thread. Yes, you are wrong in this matter.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
I’m wondering, Ruby, if those who get saved in the Tribulation are people who already knew about the Lord and left it too late to surrender but realised fully after the Rapture.
I hope Awhatukee is going to answer this for us lol.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

~

It's a cliff hanger. We will have tune in next week at the same Bat time, same Bat channel to find out more.

I think a really good question to ask people who believe in the false rapture doctrine is, at what point do you think you will change your mind on your view? If the anti-christ is revealed, will you change your mind? Secondly, those that teach the false rapture doctrine, is it possible that you may be helping to set up the great falling away? I believe so.

If people believe in the secret rapture, and they are not raptured, many might feel that they weren't saved, and maybe be deceived to follow the beast at that point. Not a good position to be in. With that said, the secret rapture is false doctrine, and should be acknowledged as such.

Their is a whole thread devoted to this topic and wish it was kept there. Sorry people, the secret rapture teaching is false, so just come to terms with it. You have been deceived, if you believe in it.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Sources you should never get information from:
Google
Wikipedia
Snopes
News sources:
CNN
NSBC
Fox
Amongst many other mainstream news platforms. They all read from the same script.

Deception is great and those sources are corrupt. Anything the mainstream promotes, run from it. We are told to be in the world not OF it. Stop trusting the ‘experts.’ Put your trust in God Almighty alone. Pray for truth to be revealed.
And going back on topic, I still won’t take the vaccine. Even if that means I can’t buy or sell, I won’t take it. On top of that, our God given medicines are plants, not ‘new technology’ poisons. Scribe seems to have it in his head that nothing of this earth was influenced by Satan. Where do you think the word ‘pharmacy’ comes from? Pharmakia, which means magic, sorcery. Alchemy is an example and they are abominations to God. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying I’m against medicines. Sadly, my husband takes like 7 different pharmaceutical drugs. And that brings me to the term drug. Why are they called drugs and not medicines? Do you also have something against ‘natural remedies’ as well? Do you feel pharmaceuticals are better than natural remedies? I won’t take the shot. If I get sick, I rest, drink water, herbal tea with honey and wait it out. It works. Also, many ‘weeds’ are actually herbal plants, but we been conditioned to see them as invasive, pesty, so we kill them, we pull them up and discard them, not realizing the value these wonderful plants really have. Like wild lettuce, there is a white milky substance inside the stem that does wonders on pain. And that’s just an example. If it comes from a lab, I question it. If it comes from nature, I’ll more likely look farther into the possibility. Plants are God’s medicine, not the alchemy that goes on in labs.
The "free press" is a myth. This guy has done the best video account that I've seen of exactly what you said: they all read from the same script:

https://haveyenotread.com/the-news-media-mind-control-and-the-myth-of-the-free-press/

We seem to have been "trained" somehow to listen to the "Experts" but then we find out the "Experts" lie for their paycheck. I think as you said that we do have to pray for the truth because we're being bombarded with lies from every direction. At no other time in my life have I seen such an all-out effort to deceive. It's not normal.

You speak the truth: Satan is the god of this world and it seems the closer you grow to God the more that He shows us the reality of "the whole world lies in the lap of the wicked one."

I agree with you: there are many ways to naturally support the body to boost the immune system. Vitamin C, vitamin D3, probiotics, garlic, oregano oil, and even, surprisingly vitamin E (the entire range of tocopherols). The more I read about vaccines the less I trust them: all of them.

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
Because if there are no "reputable people" speaking about it, it didn't happen, and if they did, it must be true... this is a logical fallacy called "appeal to authority" my friend.

I may be wrong, but I think it's spraying against mosquitoes. It's not just contrails, that's obvious. I've seen the same thing in my country in summer, sprayed very early in the morning. Never seen it in winter. Methinks mosquito poison, they do use planes for this.
Hmm, never heard it was mosquito poison. I'll have to check it out ;)

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Yeah, it's amazing! My Dad read articles 20 years plus. Thought He was crazy and literally ignored him so I can continue on in a worldly lifestyle. Then all of a sudden darkness hit me and that's when I turned towards the Word for answers. Found the answers and some that's for sure.

I agree! Sometimes a nation needs to go through a dark period in order to turn to God, and just pray that we are all not eradicated to be honest. That trusting in self and technology is not the answer, especially if we read Revelation. Are we wanting to prolong the inevitable? Ready to be with our Savior, not hope in this world. We are not of this world anymore and He is the One that is in control.
I sought God for answers too. Technology seems to be a blessing and a curse. I love all the information that it has opened up to us, but yet I see where technology can also be misused. One believer has a newsletter called "Technocracy." I read yesterday that America has reached the point of no return. It saddens me when I see some of the older shows like Leave it to Beaver, My Three Sons, etc. and it's such a shame that those wholesome shows showed such a simpler time of solid morals and are now gone. TV helped bring about the ruination of the country. These are interesting times for sure. I was surprised that the increase in knowledge was prophesied:

Daniel 12:4

“But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.”

S

Scribe

Wow. So it's like a lottery? I thought there were specific control groups. One that takes the vaccine and the other that doesn't take it without taking a placebo. Wouldn't that be a quick way to see how effective it is?
The people that get the placebo don't know it. Those doing the testing have that data. If only those that get the placebo get sick with COVID later and none that got the vaccine get sick then they can say it is working. They also do blood tests and analyze the blood and observe the presence of antibodies but in many vaccines they don't infect any vaccinated people with the virus in order to test the vaccine, they simply observe who gets sick from the volunteers.

If I volunteered for the trials it would be because I wanted a vaccine, not a placebo. It seems tragic to get the placebo and think you are vaccinated and you get sick and die.

I would assume that after the trials are over they tell the people who got the placebo so they can get the approved vaccine.

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
Each vaccine has to do 3rd phase testing of about 40K and if I understand it correctly from that 40K some get placebos but I don't know how many and they don't tell them. (If they did not have a mild fever the first or second day that would be a clue they got a placebo) That way they can make sure that if these are the only ones that come down with COVID it is evidence that the vaccine is working.
Oops, just seen this. I see! I rather they have two specific control groups that have Covid-19 with no placebo. One that volunteers to take it and those who don't want to take, then observe both their conditions to see any difference. Read an article as to the reason why there's the "double blind" test to do away with biases, but I think its clear cut to test those that want the drug, or not. To give both groups similar regimens to follow and track their results.

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
If I volunteered for the trials it would be because I wanted a vaccine, not a placebo. It seems tragic to get the placebo and think you are vaccinated and you get sick and die.

I would assume that after the trials are over they tell the people who got the placebo so they can get the approved vaccine.
Yeah, that seemed pretty alarming to me, especially if they're going in there with the thought of getting the vaccine. Well I guess that's apart of the volunteer process for clinical trials. Rather just have those specific control groups without the placebo and see the results.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
I totally agree. Working in the gym I noticed that these highs school kids were pretty unnatural looking. Granted, they are young and have the time to workout and full of hormone. But...there were steroids being pushed within the gym. Management did nothing to stop it, even let these bodybuilders train in the gym. Personally seen co-workers get destroyed from the crash diets, insane workouts, and steroids, which blew them up and became acne infested.

It's also at the point now that kids can just cry wolf and the parents will get into trouble. Had a friend whos kid acted up and I spanked him for being a brat, but then he threatened to tell his Dad on me... That's literally the mentality now-a-days. We have kids that think they are smarter than the parents, have more experience, and totally disregard any type of authority. Talk about a generation that potentially can hate God, because they haven't been raised up to in the Word. Always been around churchianity, yet, never really knew about having a relationship with Jesus and following His commands. Never clicked. Shoot, I was even a thief at the mega church, just wanted to have a good time and hangout with friends, play video games that was in the youth, etc. Hardly, if no, conviction. Even had a friend who was really bad get killed later on in life. Crazy

Glad he heeded your words and apologized. That's what we need more of and not give into the fear. I'm surprised that my parents just didn't drop me in the middle of nowhere when I finally looked in the mirror and reflected on my selfishness. Deny self and take up our cross!

Yeah, mainstream media is literally programming us to act out was is being portrayed. Instilling fear, lust, and pride pretty much. Also indoctrinating us with antichrist doctrine. Literally have seen how they take verses from the Word and totally twist the context to fit their portrayed perception. Not only that, but to totally blaspheme God and portray Him as the evil one, while giving us a HERO (false savior) to save the day... Just crazy!

After I saw that group of mean, nasty kids raised on a diet of The Simpsons, MTV, or whatever other poison is being fed to them my heart sank. If all of those programs were removed and the only programming was of moral-type shows: Lassie, Father Knows Best, etc. we'd see the morality of the nation turn around. I can't wait for God to change it all.

saintrose

May 9, 2020

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
After I saw that group of mean, nasty kids raised on a diet of The Simpsons, MTV, or whatever other poison is being fed to them my heart sank. If all of those programs were removed and the only programming was of moral-type shows: Lassie, Father Knows Best, etc. we'd see the morality of the nation turn around. I can't wait for God to change it all.
Definitely agree! Shoot, if they can have a true series based upon biblical principles and believing in Jesus that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.