ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
It was on our news that there seems to be some sort of mystery illness in India that has broken out but they seem to think it is unrelated to covid. Unusual symptoms including hallucinations. My guess is it probably to do with the water.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
@PennEd have you watched this
@PennEd - I watched it - it was very interesting! I have never before seen this particular explanation with regard to 'the fall' rather than 'the creation'. It is a very good explanation.
Of course, I don't believe the 'pre-trib' part that was "added" to the end of it.

I say "added" because of the complete incongruity between that part and the rest of the video before it.
In a future post, I plan to explain in more specific detail what I mean by the words "complete incongruity"...

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
@PennEd - I watched it - it was very interesting! I have never before seen this particular explanation with regard to 'the fall' rather than 'the creation'. It is a very good explanation.

In a future post, I plan to explain in more specific detail what I mean by the words "complete incongruity"...
He has another video as well but you probably won' t like that one.
Scary really, makes you think of life differently. Regrets of not doing things earlier esp if things in the world get worse. I think I would have to say that I would regret a few things.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Regrets of not doing things earlier esp if things in the world get worse. I think I would have to say that I would regret a few things.
Yeah I definitely agree about this, seeing how they'll most likely force covid vaccine on all airline travelers. So unless you want to accept anything the future medical "authorities" think of injecting into you, it might be like an iron curtain and progressively get a lot worse.

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
He has another video as well but you probably won' t like that one.
Scary really, makes you think of life differently. Regrets of not doing things earlier esp if things in the world get worse. I think I would have to say that I would regret a few things.
Now - why do you keep saying this? :confused: :unsure:

Try me.

Got a link?

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Now - why do you keep saying this? :confused: :unsure:

Try me.

Got a link?
I already posted it on my dream post a while back and I've only said it twice :) and you don't believe in pre trib so there is no point.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Looks like people who speak out against the vaccines, are being silenced.

https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/sile...ose-big-pharma-are-stalked-and-then-murdered/
Doctors who discovered the enzyme Nagalase in vaccines were murdered. I wondered if that was what was being slipped into this vaccine. The enzyme inhibits the body's utilization of vitamin D - leading to cancer.

Anyone worth their salt can see there is something unnatural about the way this vaccine is being forced on people.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
I think the major turning point was 9/11. No longer was the terror in another country, it was now inside America.

1991 war with Iraq. George Herbert Walker Bush, it's a New World Order
2001 war every where really. 9/11
2011 Fukushima Nuclear Melt down. Pacific Ocean became toxic.
2021 Good grief!
2031 Pray without ceasing.
That's when the Patriot Act went into effect. I met a cop who first told me 9-11 was done by our own government. At first I thought he was off - but then I saw how right on the money he was. The evil that it took to knowingly sentence those people to a fiery death is unfathomable.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
I have seen this with my own eyes...
I have watched the planes spray these things , I have gone into the supermarket , spent a few hours shopping , come out and their spray has broken the blue sky into a white mist...

I have seen them out a lot on a few days running , and on the 3rd day , it is like a fog over where I live ( UK ) , and the sun is barely seen...
...xox...
Yes you can watch a normal plane and the contrails disappear quickly. You can tell the chemtrails because they linger and spread out, blocking the sun. There has been speculation that they deliberately want to block the masses access to vitamin D3 from the sun.

They're spraying everywhere by China. Interesting.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
S

SophieT

Yes you can watch a normal plane and the contrails disappear quickly. You can tell the chemtrails because they linger and spread out, blocking the sun. There has been speculation that they deliberately want to block the masses access to vitamin D3 from the sun.

They're spraying everywhere by China. Interesting.
I don't have a clue about chemtrails, but Vitamin D3 is easily available. Most people do have less of that vitamin than needed, but what do you expect after years of being told don't go out in the sun you will get cancer. Frankly, I think the sunblockers, which have now been proven to be absorbed into you, are more likely to do the job.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
That's when the Patriot Act went into effect. I met a cop who first told me 9-11 was done by our own government. At first I thought he was off - but then I saw how right on the money he was. The evil that it took to knowingly sentence those people to a fiery death is unfathomable.
Agreed. Loose Change -2nd Edition was eye opener. Even if you believe the official story, it's worth watching to get a balanced view.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I already posted it on my dream post a while back and I've only said it twice :) and you don't believe in pre trib so there is no point.
I could certainly agree with this if the video is "strictly 100% pre-trib promotion" - I would likely not want to waste my time; however, like the first one, I thought it might have some useful information other than simply being 100% pre-trib.

Oh - and I appreciate it more when other people respect me enough to let me decide whether or not there "is no point" - you know - Golden Rule and all that... ;)

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.