ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KT88

Are they all antivaxxers or just some of them. It is against SDA doctrine to get a vaccine?
This is from an SDA website:

1. Concerning vaccination against smallpox, D. E. Robinson, one of Ellen White’s secretaries, under the date of June 12, 1931, wrote as follows concerning Mrs. White’s attitude toward vaccination:

“You ask for definite and concise information regarding what Sister White wrote about vaccination and serum.

“This question can be answered very briefly for so far as we have any record, she did not refer to them in any of her writings.

You will be interested to know, however, that at a time when there was an epidemic of smallpox in the vicinity, she herself was vaccinated and urged her helpers, those connected with her, to be vaccinated. In taking this step, Sister White recognized the fact that it has been proven that vaccination either renders one immune from smallpox or greatly lightens its effects if one does come down with it. She also recognized the danger of their exposing others if they failed to take this precaution. [Signed] D. E. Robinson” (Selected Messages, bk. 2, p. 303).

2. Biblical Research Institute of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, December 2020.

S

Scribe

This is from an SDA website:

1. Concerning vaccination against smallpox, D. E. Robinson, one of Ellen White’s secretaries, under the date of June 12, 1931, wrote as follows concerning Mrs. White’s attitude toward vaccination:

“You ask for definite and concise information regarding what Sister White wrote about vaccination and serum.

“This question can be answered very briefly for so far as we have any record, she did not refer to them in any of her writings.

You will be interested to know, however, that at a time when there was an epidemic of smallpox in the vicinity, she herself was vaccinated and urged her helpers, those connected with her, to be vaccinated. In taking this step, Sister White recognized the fact that it has been proven that vaccination either renders one immune from smallpox or greatly lightens its effects if one does come down with it. She also recognized the danger of their exposing others if they failed to take this precaution. [Signed] D. E. Robinson” (Selected Messages, bk. 2, p. 303).

2. Biblical Research Institute of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, December 2020.
Oh good. My doctor is SDA so I was starting to wonder if he would try and slip me a placebo when I go to him for the Moderna shot. LOL.

K

KT88

Oh good. My doctor is SDA so I was starting to wonder if he would try and slip me a placebo when I go to him for the Moderna shot. LOL.
But, does he know that Mrs EG White took the vax? A lot of those guys know less about their beliefs than non SDA's

S

Scribe

If you don’t teach exactly what Gods word says I don’t listen. And it’s hard to find churches like that to much pollution in the gospel.
I don't sweat the small stuff. People make mistakes in hermeneutics all the time. If I stopped listening everytime I heard someone interpret a scripture differently than me I would have stopped reading every author by now.

S

Scribe

But, does he know that Mrs EG White took the vax? A lot of those guys know less about their beliefs than non SDA's
I don't know. I try not to argue with my surgeons or my food handlers. ;)

echoChrist

Dec 22, 2020
I don't sweat the small stuff. People make mistakes in hermeneutics all the time. If I stopped listening everytime I heard someone interpret a scripture differently than me I would have stopped reading every author by now.
I mean people in total contrary and they are out there.

S

Scribe

I mean nothing against the Baptist or Methodist or whatever you choose I don’t like division. We are one body partakers of the same bread.
I think there is a trend toward nondenominational, even though they all have a particular doctrinal beliefs that side with one of the denominations.

echoChrist

Dec 22, 2020
I think there is a trend toward nondenominational, even though they all have a particular doctrinal beliefs that side with one of the denominations.
That’s what my mom is I believe they stay pretty true to the word.

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
I am well aware of Ellen White that took the vaccine those years. She also said, the church in the years to come will receive new light and that we should be open when God reveals. The church is ever learning and ever growing. She might have taken it those years. The church's doctrine was not derived at over night. But in the same time, we can learn very quickly too. God has looked over ignorance in the past times. But the test is ahead of us, so there is no excuse for being ignortant in these last days.

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
I began researching this when I came upon a blog and Christians were warning of forced vaccinations. So I looked it up and found some people who say that the vaccine may indeed be the Mark of the Beast. Satan is the great deceiver - can he deceive people into taking the mark?

I see that the youtube video has been removed because it violates youtube's policies. The powers that be does not want a second opinion on the vaccine.

S

SophieT

Yes to both. The Vitamin C thing happened here in Canada quite a few years ago. Maybe about 30? Um, yeah, my memory is a bit foggy sometimes, heehee, with my advancing age (that's my excuse and it's sticking to me! :sneaky::giggle:). But it would have been around the time, the only time, I was considering leaving the profession I had been in for many years (all my adult life) to study and practice alternative health methods, and that was the late 80s/early 90s. Things like that Vitamin C thing happening did not make such a change look very appealing/promising, so I stayed where I was :)

And the water ownership thing? Yeah, Monsanto tried that in South America; the Bolivian government allowed it (of course they get paid mega big bucks to do so) but it ended badly because the people rose up and revolted against the disgusting scheme which included not allowing the citizens to collect rain water. I doubt Monsanto will stop there.

In Cochabamba, Bolivia, the people, led by union leader Oscar Olivera, forced the giant engineering company Bechtel, a globalist partner of Monsanto, to leave the country and stopped a World Bank imposed privatization scheme that more than doubled the price of water to the local people. The mainstream press was, of course, reluctant to tell this story. It's hard to even describe the evil of Monsanto in a brief article. source

Apparently I have been living in a happy little ignorant bubble. o_O

Oh well. Monsanto. :rolleyes:

S

SophieT

I don’t believe in denominations they create division just Christianity and Straight from Gods word.
Ah hates to break it to yah, but that is one of the main reasons for denoms. Jest sayin'. :whistle:

S

SophieT

Ah, I would love to have a well!
My dad had one and it made my hair soooo soft. What a difference from city water!
I can't stand the smell of what comes out of taps in the burbs or city. I can't drink it. But even so, all water is not created equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.