ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
The alleged Mark of the Beast seems to change every few years. Before it was Social Security numbers. Several years ago it was implanted micro chips. Now it's vaccines. A dermatological condition will probably be next.
Whatever is going on is what christians will be hyped up about. No discernment, no honesty, and all about the clicks the views and the likes and the BOOK SALES.

ANd we wonder why the world dont take christians seriously? THEY SHOULDNT! I know I dont, there are so many nutjobs within Christianity it might as well be a mental asylum on a global scale. Its not just Christianity tho, same thing going on islam. Seems like religions just attract crazy people?

The only thing REGULAR CHRISTIANS can do is to try to make the world understand these pop-prophecy guys are not of our camp! They are a circus sideshow and should be laughed out of town! They are in it for the fame, money and clicks

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I want to be CRYSTAL clear here. I am posting this stuff not to prove myself, and others have been right since day one of the Plandemic, but to plead, cajole, convince, and pray that those on the fence would reject the jabs of poison they want to give you. Some of it remains speculation, some of it is coming to pass exactly as forecasted 9 months ago. I went back and dug up some of my posts from when this trash started:

Apr 1, 2020
Whether it’s as bad as feared, or not really bad at all is kinda irrelevant at this point.

What is the end game here?
Even if the curve is flattened I can’t see how that stops the forced quarantines and societal closures.

What is going to stop the virus from simply starting again and the we’re right back at square one with the quarantines.

So I believe this is all being either set up or used as an excuse for forced vaccination in order for someone to be allowed to rejoin free society. EVERYONE won’t care a whit about freedoms after months of isolation. They will clamor for some normalcy.

But of course you’d have to have proof that you were inoculated. That’s where Bill Gates and his quantum dot tattoos and his “digital certificates”. Come in.

Peace and safety you say? Give me ostracization and persecution instead!!

PennEd

Apr 22, 20138,9155,352113

Mar 29, 2020
I want to stress the following is speculation and Acts 17:11 ALWAYS applies:
Revelation 13:16-17 New King James Version (NKJV)
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has [a]the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

I have always thought that the mark has to be some type of debit implanted device that would be used to buy and sell goods.
But what if it's not? What if it was just a mark verifying that you have been tested and received the vaccination for COVID-19? You simply are not permitted to operate in society UNLESS you can prove you have been vaccinated.

Bill Gates will use microchip implants to fight coronavirus
19-Mar-2020, Biohackinfo News.
Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates will launch human-implantable capsules that have ‘digital certificates’ which can show who has been tested for the coronavirus and who has been vaccinated against it.
The 64 year old tech mogul and currently the second richest person in the world, revealed this yesterday during a Reddit ‘Ask Me Anything’ session while answering questions on the COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic.
Gates was responding to a question on how businesses will be able to operate while maintaining social distancing, and said that, “Eventually we will have some digital certificates to show who has recovered or been tested recently or when we have a vaccine who has received it.”
The ‘digital certificates’ Gates was referring to are human-implantable ‘QUANTUM-DOT TATTOOS’ that researchers at MIT and Rice University are working on as a way to hold vaccination records. It was last year in December when scientists from the two universities revealed that they were working on these quantum-dot tattoos after Bill Gates approached them about solving the problem of identifying those who have not been vaccinated.
The quantum-dot tattoos involve applying dissolvable sugar-based microneedles that contain a vaccine and fluorescent copper-based ‘quantum dots’ embedded inside biocompatible, micron-scale capsules. After the microneedes dissolve under the skin, they leave the encapsulated quantum dots whose patterns can be read to identify the vaccine that was administered.
The quantum-dot tattoos will likely be supplemented with Bill Gates’ other undertaking called ID2020, which is an ambitious project by Microsoft to solve the problem of over 1 billion people who live without an officially recognized identity. ID2020 is solving this through digital identity. Currently, the most feasible way of implementing digital identity is either through smartphones or RFID microchip implants. The latter will be Gates’s likely approach not only because of feasibility and sustainability, but also because for over 6 years, the Gates Foundation has been funding another project that incorporates human-implantable microchip implants. This project, also spearheaded by MIT, is a birth control microchip implant that will allow women to control contraceptive hormones in their bodies.
As for ID2020, to see it through, Microsoft has formed an alliance with four other companies, namely; Accenture, IDEO, Gavi, and the Rockefeller Foundation. The project is supported by the United Nations and has been incorporated into the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals initiative.

Digging into what this QUANTUM DOT TATTOO is made of, I learned that it is partially made with PORCINE elements. PORCINE means SWINE or PIG!

We know that Antiochus Epiphanes sacrificed a pig on the altar in the Temple, and set up a statue of ZEUS in the Sanctuary. Jesus talks about this "abomination that causes desolation". And warns us about it happening in the future.

Where is the Temple of God today? Several places in Scripture refer to US, Human Beings as the current Temple of God. Here are just a few:

1 Corinthians 3:16-17
Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If any man destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him, for the temple of God is holy, and that is what you are.
2 Corinthians 6:14-18
Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, "I WILL DWELL IN THEM AND WALK AMONG THEM; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE.

So it is no stretch to say that receiving this pig in my Temple is a nonstarter.

So this will be MY red line. I will NOT take any vaccine. I realize this may potentially cause huge issues with my employer and others. But I will not willingly take any vaccine for this or any other virus. I would rather get sick and die.

More to come....

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

But of course you’d have to have proof that you were inoculated. That’s where Bill Gates and his quantum dot tattoos and his “digital certificates”. Come in.

Say what you want about Alex Jones, the guy has been talking about this a decade ahead of the time.

S

SophieT

The way they do crop farming in USA is opposite of what your suppose to do they destroy top soil and soil life very few do it right way.

We were just discussing this yesterday at Christmas dinner with friends. Crops do not even have the vitamins they used to have because the soil has been used with never a chance to rest or refurbish. The worst, which you probably know, is the continual planting of the same crop years and years in the same field, fertilizer aside.

echoChrist

Dec 22, 2020
We were just discussing this yesterday at Christmas dinner with friends. Crops do not even have the vitamins they used to have because the soil has been used with never a chance to rest or refurbish. The worst, which you probably know, is the continual planting of the same crop years and years in the same field, fertilizer aside.
Look up all the negatives of monocultures and the USA agricultural practices just because they do it doesn't make it right you see this and this country exploits and abuses whatever they can for profit. Then look up permaculture and organic gardening the right way God intended.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Didn't Yahweh say every 7th year the ground should rest? I'm not able to look it up right now. If we followed what he said to do our world be much better off.

S

SophieT

Didn't Yahweh say every 7th year the ground should rest? I'm not able to look it up right now. If we followed what he said to do our world be much better off.
But in the seventh year there shall be a Sabbath of complete rest for the land—a Sabbath to the LORD. You are not to sow your field or prune your vineyard. Lev. 25:4

echoChrist

Dec 22, 2020
Yes you are cor
Yeah, the Mark will be a choice.
A vaccine is something a parent would give a child and they would have no choice, which means the Mark can't be a vaccine or many innocent children will be lost (Revelation 14:9-10).
But I do think the masks and vaccine is a prelude to forcing something more sinister. These are tests to see how much we'll comply.
The sad thing is the minority followed Jesus but almost the whole world will worship the beast.

S

Scribe

I want to be CRYSTAL clear here. I am posting this stuff not to prove myself, and others have been right since day one of the Plandemic, but to plead, cajole, convince, and pray that those on the fence would reject the jabs of poison they want to give you. Some of it remains speculation, some of it is coming to pass exactly as forecasted 9 months ago. I went back and dug up some of my posts from when this trash started:

Apr 1, 2020

Whether it’s as bad as feared, or not really bad at all is kinda irrelevant at this point.

Even if the curve is flattened I can’t see how that stops the forced quarantines and societal closures.

What is going to stop the virus from simply starting again and the we’re right back at square one with the quarantines.

So I believe this is all being either set up or used as an excuse for forced vaccination in order for someone to be allowed to rejoin free society. EVERYONE won’t care a whit about freedoms after months of isolation. They will clamor for some normalcy.

Peace and safety you say? Give me ostracization and persecution instead!!

PennEd

Apr 22, 20138,9155,352113

Mar 29, 2020

I want to stress the following is speculation and Acts 17:11 ALWAYS applies:
Revelation 13:16-17 New King James Version (NKJV)
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has [a]the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

I have always thought that the mark has to be some type of debit implanted device that would be used to buy and sell goods.
But what if it's not? What if it was just a mark verifying that you have been tested and received the vaccination for COVID-19? You simply are not permitted to operate in society UNLESS you can prove you have been vaccinated.

Bill Gates will use microchip implants to fight coronavirus
19-Mar-2020, Biohackinfo News.
Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates will launch human-implantable capsules that have ‘digital certificates’ which can show who has been tested for the coronavirus and who has been vaccinated against it.
The 64 year old tech mogul and currently the second richest person in the world, revealed this yesterday during a Reddit ‘Ask Me Anything’ session while answering questions on the COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic.
Gates was responding to a question on how businesses will be able to operate while maintaining social distancing, and said that, “Eventually we will have some digital certificates to show who has recovered or been tested recently or when we have a vaccine who has received it.”
The ‘digital certificates’ Gates was referring to are human-implantable ‘QUANTUM-DOT TATTOOS’ that researchers at MIT and Rice University are working on as a way to hold vaccination records. It was last year in December when scientists from the two universities revealed that they were working on these quantum-dot tattoos after Bill Gates approached them about solving the problem of identifying those who have not been vaccinated.
The quantum-dot tattoos involve applying dissolvable sugar-based microneedles that contain a vaccine and fluorescent copper-based ‘quantum dots’ embedded inside biocompatible, micron-scale capsules. After the microneedes dissolve under the skin, they leave the encapsulated quantum dots whose patterns can be read to identify the vaccine that was administered.
The quantum-dot tattoos will likely be supplemented with Bill Gates’ other undertaking called ID2020, which is an ambitious project by Microsoft to solve the problem of over 1 billion people who live without an officially recognized identity. ID2020 is solving this through digital identity. Currently, the most feasible way of implementing digital identity is either through smartphones or RFID microchip implants. The latter will be Gates’s likely approach not only because of feasibility and sustainability, but also because for over 6 years, the Gates Foundation has been funding another project that incorporates human-implantable microchip implants. This project, also spearheaded by MIT, is a birth control microchip implant that will allow women to control contraceptive hormones in their bodies.
As for ID2020, to see it through, Microsoft has formed an alliance with four other companies, namely; Accenture, IDEO, Gavi, and the Rockefeller Foundation. The project is supported by the United Nations and has been incorporated into the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals initiative.

Digging into what this QUANTUM DOT TATTOO is made of, I learned that it is partially made with PORCINE elements. PORCINE means SWINE or PIG!

We know that Antiochus Epiphanes sacrificed a pig on the altar in the Temple, and set up a statue of ZEUS in the Sanctuary. Jesus talks about this "abomination that causes desolation". And warns us about it happening in the future.

Where is the Temple of God today? Several places in Scripture refer to US, Human Beings as the current Temple of God. Here are just a few:

1 Corinthians 3:16-17
Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If any man destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him, for the temple of God is holy, and that is what you are.
2 Corinthians 6:14-18
Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, "I WILL DWELL IN THEM AND WALK AMONG THEM; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE.

So it is no stretch to say that receiving this pig in my Temple is a nonstarter.

So this will be MY red line. I will NOT take any vaccine. I realize this may potentially cause huge issues with my employer and others. But I will not willingly take any vaccine for this or any other virus. I would rather get sick and die.

More to come....
I love pork carnitas so I am going to reject this logic.

S

Scribe

Doctor in Boston had an extreme allergic reaction to the covid vaccine:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/boston-doctor-severe-allergic-reaction-013450895.html
He carried an Epi Pen because he expected it. He was known to have allergic reactions. There will be more of those. No reason to not be vaccinated. He knew it would happen but knew he could recover with his Epi Pen and wanted the vaccine because he knows the vaccine will make him immune to the virus and it was worth the reaction he would have. That is the real story here.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
He carried an Epi Pen because he expected it. He was known to have allergic reactions. There will be more of those. No reason to not be vaccinated. He knew it would happen but knew he could recover with his Epi Pen and wanted the vaccine because he knows the vaccine will make him immune to the virus and it was worth the reaction he would have. That is the real story here.
Actually, I thought that this time, even the vaccine manufacturers were not claiming that the vaccine makes a subject immune to the virus. They claim it just makes the subject have a less severe reaction if the subject gets the virus. Somewhat of a subjective claim, methinks.

However, of much less subjectivity is the number of people who have died or nearly died from having the vaccination itself.

S

Scribe

I suppose you think this is funny too:

Need more information. A doctor's diagnosis.

But even if it is Bells Palsy, Bells Palsy clears up and there has not been a link established between the vaccine and the cases of Bells Palsy that have occurred. The same number of cases occur in the same size group of people who did not get the vaccine.

There will be people who get Bells Palsy somewhere today who did not get the vaccine. As the number of vaccine administered goes up (over a million already) there will be people who get Bells Palsy and blame it on the vaccine. Not proof of anything.

Someone's baby will get diagnosed with autism in the world today that has not been vaccinated.
Someone esles baby will get diagnosed with autism that has been vaccinated. That is not proof that the vaccination gave them autism. If it is then it is proof that not getting vaccinated gives babies autism. Same logic. Let's be consistant if we are going to use that kind of unscientific logic.

If we simply take the word of someone who gets Bells Palsy that has been vaccinated that the vaccine caused it then we must also conclude that the person who gets it that did not get vaccinated got it because they did not get vaccinated. But both assumptions are unscientific. What we know about Bells Palsy can be read from the links below.

There have been more than a million administered now, so this is not very convincing. SUSPECT!

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/recommendations/underlying-conditions.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell's_palsy

S

Scribe

Need more information. A doctor's diagnosis.

But even if it is Bells Palsy, Bells Palsy clears up and there has not been a link established between the vaccine and the cases of Bells Palsy that have occurred. The same number of cases occur in the same size group of people who did not get the vaccine.

There will be people who get Bells Palsy somewhere today who did not get the vaccine. As the number of vaccine administered goes up (over a million already) there will be people who get Bells Palsy and blame it on the vaccine. Not proof of anything.

Someone's baby will get diagnosed with autism in the world today that has not been vaccinated.
Someone esles baby will get diagnosed with autism that has been vaccinated. That is not proof that the vaccination gave them autism. If it is then it is proof that not getting vaccinated gives babies autism. Same logic. Let's be consistant if we are going to use that kind of unscientific logic.

If we simply take the word of someone who gets Bells Palsy that has been vaccinated that the vaccine caused it then we must also conclude that the person who gets it that did not get vaccinated got it because they did not get vaccinated. But both assumptions are unscientific. What we know about Bells Palsy can be read from the links below.

There have been more than a million administered now, so this is not very convincing. SUSPECT!

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/recommendations/underlying-conditions.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell's_palsy
The FDA said that there were four reported cases of Bell’s palsy among Moderna’s 30,000 trial participants, including three who got the vaccine. One did not get the vaccine.

The same number or more occurs in 30,000 random people from the general public. It is not abnormal at all.
It has been reported as a low number of occurrences for any random 40,000 people taken off the streets in a previous post.

So no, I do not think it is funny if she got Bells Palsy and I hope it has already cleared up for her as most of them do very quickly, and she can relax again.

But seriously why is her video so dark and hard to see in this day of such good phone videos? You would think if someone is going to go public with a facial problem they would not make it so hard to see. SUSPECT.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
But seriously why is her video so dark and hard to see in this day of such good phone videos? You would think if someone is going to go public with a facial problem they would not make it so hard to see. SUSPECT.
Not everyone has a smart phone ...

E

EleventhHour

The FDA said that there were four reported cases of Bell’s palsy among Moderna’s 30,000 trial participants, including three who got the vaccine. One did not get the vaccine.

The same number or more occurs in 30,000 random people from the general public. It is not abnormal at all.
It has been reported as a low number of occurrences for any random 40,000 people taken off the streets in a previous post.

So no, I do not think it is funny if she got Bells Palsy and I hope it has already cleared up for her as most of them do very quickly, and she can relax again.

It is very suspect.
It is an appeal to emotions not the facts.
Anti vaxxers are not above spreading misinformation.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
It doesn't look to bad, to be honest, if it's done right. I'm thinking like a smaller town, that still has city jobs, not quite liking the idea of living in the sticks quite yet.

Watched this video yesterday.

"A little bit of dirt cleans up everything." :giggle:

Interesting vid! Thanks for sharing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.