ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
The FDA said that there were four reported cases of Bell’s palsy among Moderna’s 30,000 trial participants, including three who got the vaccine. One did not get the vaccine.
Where is the peer-reviewed study? Things like Bell's palsy usually come after some sort of adverse event, such as vaccination. In all Big-Pharma sponsored vaccine studies to date, unvaccinated are never a control group. Because when the unvaccinated are a control group, their adverse effects are greatly reduced compared to the vaccinated (as demonstrated by the study I posted previously).

As a result, Big-Pharma funded studies compare those vaccinated with one vaccine, against those vaccinated with another vaccine. If this is true of the coronavirus vaccine, it means that it is probably at least 3 times more likely to cause Bell's palsy than the other vaccine used as the "control", which would explain that more people are noticing the adverse outcomes.

So called "fact-checkers" trying to explain this story away are just wrong. If the incidence of Bell's palsy is 23 per 100,000 per annum ("fact-checker" upper estimate), and there were 38,000 human guinea-pigs in the covid vaccine trial for 60 days, the expected incidence rate of Bell's palsy would be less than 1.44 human guinea-pigs suffering the disease during the trial duration. So an incident rate of 4 in the guinea-pigs is more than 250% of the population average (and note that the population average is still skewed high as people in the population routinely receive vaccines, artificially increasing the presumed incidence of the disease for those people who do not accept vaccinations).

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
As a result, Big-Pharma funded studies compare those vaccinated with one vaccine, against those vaccinated with another vaccine. If this is true of the coronavirus vaccine, it means that it is probably at least 3 times more likely to cause Bell's palsy than the other vaccine used as the "control", which would explain that more people are noticing the adverse outcomes..
Galatians 5:19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity, and debauchery; 20idolatry and sorcery; hatred, discord, jealousy, and rage; rivalries, divisions, factions, 21and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Revelation 18:23
The light of a lamp will shine no more at all in you. The voice of the bridegroom and of the bride will be heard no more at all in you; for your merchants were the princes of the earth; for with your sorcery all the nations were deceived.

S

Scribe

E

EleventhHour

Over the next few years there will be several billion people get vaccinated. Chances are someone somewhere will have a heart attack soon after a vaccination. When that happens the logical thing to do is wait for an autopsy before I make a conclusion.

Some people don't think like that I understand, but I do. If they say that he had a reaction to the vaccine and it killed him, I will believe it. That is the job of the medical examination team whenever it happens.

This woman says she often faints, I am going to believe her. But for your information fainting after getting a shot is something I have heard about before COVID and not even related to vaccines. Some people faint when they see someone getting a shot. Some people faint if they see someone giving blood. There are people who have fainting problems. If she says she often does this I am not going to call her a liar and make up my own view of reality just because I am a skeptic about vaccines. Some people think like that but I don't.
It is seems ironic when looking at the cause of death, in the case of a heartache after a vaccine some would like to attribute the cause of death to the vaccine, however, when
someone has a heart ache after contracting Covid-19, listing Covid -19 as a cause of death is artificially inflating the numbers. :unsure:

S

Scribe

Where is the peer-reviewed study? Things like Bell's palsy usually come after some sort of adverse event, such as vaccination. In all Big-Pharma sponsored vaccine studies to date, unvaccinated are never a control group. Because when the unvaccinated are a control group, their adverse effects are greatly reduced compared to the vaccinated (as demonstrated by the study I posted previously).

As a result, Big-Pharma funded studies compare those vaccinated with one vaccine, against those vaccinated with another vaccine. If this is true of the coronavirus vaccine, it means that it is probably at least 3 times more likely to cause Bell's palsy than the other vaccine used as the "control", which would explain that more people are noticing the adverse outcomes.

So called "fact-checkers" trying to explain this story away are just wrong. If the incidence of Bell's palsy is 23 per 100,000 per annum ("fact-checker" upper estimate), and there were 38,000 human guinea-pigs in the covid vaccine trial for 60 days, the expected incidence rate of Bell's palsy would be less than 1.44 human guinea-pigs suffering the disease during the trial duration. So an incident rate of 4 in the guinea-pigs is more than 250% of the population average (and note that the population average is still skewed high as people in the population routinely receive vaccines, artificially increasing the presumed incidence of the disease for those people who do not accept vaccinations).
Over a million have already been vaccinated. Not but a handful have reported Bells Palsy. I think this issue has already been put to rest. Not sure why we are still talking about it. People should keep up and quit wrangling over old information. OVER A MILLION VACCINATIONS no one is getting Bells Palsy. Case Closed. Keep up. We are moving fast now. :)

S

Scribe

It is seems ironic when looking at the cause of death, in the case of a heartache after a vaccine some would like to attribute the cause of death to the vaccine, however, when
someone has a heart ache after contracting Covid-19, listing Covid -19 as a cause of death is artificially inflating the numbers. :unsure:
I hate heartaches. :)

E

EleventhHour

I hate heartaches. :)
That is so funny ... hilarious.

Not sure if it was auto correct or reading all morning the research how Sars-CoV-2 may cause infertilty in males that caused me not to pay attention.

Too late to fix it now! LOL

S

SophieT

Let those of us with more grounding than you have, apparently, point out that one is considered safe and at the moment not obligatory and the other has been foisted upon us against our wills. So, whatever side effects occur from the 'safe' vaccine, should be made public and not covered up with 'nothing to see here'

Not ironic at all. Interesting how you try to twist just about everything in an attempt to get others to see things through your smokey lens.

E

EleventhHour

Corrected.. it was bothering me.

It is seems ironic when looking at the cause of death, in the case of a heart attack after a vaccine some would like to attribute the cause of death to the vaccine, however, when
someone has a heart attack after contracting Covid-19, listing Covid -19 as a cause of death is artificially inflating the numbers. :unsure:

S

SophieT

That is so funny ... hilarious.

Not sure if it was auto correct or reading all morning the research how Sars-CoV-2 may cause infertilty in males that caused me not to pay attention.

Too late to fix it now! LOL
Not at all. There is untold heartache people suffer from. I think you got it right.

Funny how that bothers you, yet the spin you put on what others post just amuses you I guess?

E

EleventhHour

Over a million have already been vaccinated. Not but a handful have reported Bells Palsy. I think this issue has already been put to rest. Not sure why we are still talking about it. People should keep up and quit wrangling over old information. OVER A MILLION VACCINATIONS no one is getting Bells Palsy. Case Closed. Keep up. We are moving fast now. :)
Yet we need 80 to 90 percent vaccination to achieve herd immunity.. not sure that will happen under the present anti vaxx climate.

A family member in the USA did receive the first dose, it is the second dose that may elicit the stronger immune response and cause the person to feel unwell.

S

SophieT

S

SophieT

Yet we need 80 to 90 percent vaccination to achieve herd immunity.. not sure that will happen under the present anti vaxx climate.

A family member in the USA did receive the first dose, it is the second dose that may elicit the stronger immune response and cause the person to feel unwell.

Has Canada silenced you somehow that you have to troll this site? I don't see why we should believe anything you say. For all we know, you are in your parents basement smoking cigars.

S

Scribe

Has Canada silenced you somehow that you have to troll this site? I don't see why we should believe anything you say. For all we know, you are in your parents basement smoking cigars.
Why you gotta be so mean? :devilish:

S

Scribe

FDA: Track Vaccine Recipients for Facial Paralysis
By Carolyn Crist

December 17, 2020 -- The FDA issued a staff report on Tuesday that recommends monitoring people who take the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines for potential cases of Bell’s palsy, or facial paralysis.
The condition isn’t considered a side effect of the vaccines, the staff wrote, but they plan to track the data on vaccine recipients to spot any potential cases.
The report said 4 of 30,000 participants in the Moderna clinical trial had Bell’s palsy, including 3 participants who received the vaccine instead of the placebo. Similarly, 4 out of 43,000 participants in the Pfizer clinical trial had Bell’s palsy, and all 4 received the vaccine.
The paralysis occurred between 22 days and 32 days after the shot, the FDA staff said. Two of the Bell’s palsy cases in the Moderna trial have resolved. The staff has endorsed both of the COVID-19 vaccines and said there’s not enough data to show whether the cases were tied directly to the vaccines, according to CNBC.
“There were no other notable patterns or numerical imbalances between treatment groups for specific categories of adverse events, including other neurologic, neuro-inflammatory, and thrombotic events, that would suggest a causal relationship to the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine,” the staff wrote.
Importantly, the rate of Bell’s palsy in the clinical trials is lower than the overall rate in the general population, they wrote. About 35 per 100,000 people get Bell’s palsy in the U.S. each year, according to the National Organization for Rare Disorders, and about 40,000 Americans are diagnosed annually.
The exact cause of the condition isn’t known, but it’s typically associated with a viral infection, immune disorder or inflammation in the nerve that controls facial muscles, NORD said.
“It’s a relatively benign condition,” Anthony Geraci, MD, the director of neuromuscular medicine at Northwell Health in New York, told USA Today.
Geraci sees at least two patients per month with Bell’s palsy, and they tend to recover in several weeks, he said. Severe or permanent conditions are extremely rare, he added, and encouraged people to not let the report prevent them from getting a COVID-19 vaccine.
“It’s a cautionary tale that should not mitigate the larger good that both individuals and society are going to derive from all of these vaccines,” he said.
The CDC said last week that it would monitor vaccine recipients for Bell’s palsy but said the COVID-19 vaccines don’t appear to cause the condition, according to CNBC. The FDA will also track data on facial paralysis cases as vaccines are administered to patients.
“Our working hypothesis is this just was an imbalance in background rates like we’ve seen in other trials, but we’ll make sure that we’re going to actually query for that just to bring that question to close,” Peter Marks, MD, director of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, said in an interview with JAMA on Monday.
Some anti-vaccination groups have used the Bell’s palsy cases to question the safety of the vaccines, Reuters reported. But the FDA and CDC, as well as independent experts, have all said there is no reason to be alarmed by the handful of cases.
WebMD Health News Brief

Status
Not open for further replies.