ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2373372/#:~:text=Gates Foundation—distributed more than,www.gatesfoundation.org

I am for most of these things. I have not analyzed all the details. I am not sure what is meant by gender rights, I am assuming it is talking about helping those women get out of the burkas and be able to drive their own cars and go to school. I am for that also.
John 10:5
But they will never follow a stranger, but will flee from him, because they do not recognize the voice of strangers."

John 10:27
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

However, you hear Bill Gates voice and......you follow him whithersoever he goest! There are many many others here on Christian chat as well who have.......another shepherd. They are instantly recognizable. How you may ask? They hear the voice of the idol shepherd and follow him. In fact they find comfort in the commands of these unsaved Satanic elite. More than that they are in fact deceived into thinking that these ARE their saviors......and even worse the saviors of the world! Now THAT ladies and gentlemen is textbook Satanic deception of the first order.

Question: Are those who hear and follow the voice of strangers saved or not?
Answer: No they are not saved by very definition of Lord Jesus Messiah Himself.

Zech 11:17
Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the swordshall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

BTW......this is a reference to the man of sin. Also a reference to the mark of the beast.

S

Scribe

The researchers suggested that the DTP vaccine is killing more children than the diseases it targets.
For African nations, GAVI and WHO use DTP vaccine uptake to gauge national compliance with vaccine recommendations. GAVI can financially punish nations that don’t fully comply. The researchers suggested that the DTP vaccine is killing more children than the diseases it targets. It’s possible that millions of children are adversely affected. Although the New York Times and other Gates boosters will accuse me of promoting “vaccine misinformation”, this is a peer reviewed publication in a respected journal by the world’s most authoritative vaccine scientists describing catastrophic outcomes.

Shouldn’t we be scrutinizing Bill Gates’ record in Africa before we let him dictate which medicines we need to take? By muzzling legitimate criticism as “anti-vax”, the media avoids honest debate on many damning studies like Mogensen.

Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. CHD is planning many strategies, including legal, in an effort to defend the health of our children and obtain justice for those already injured. Your support is essential to CHD’s successful mission.
Slow down and look at what that article is doing here. Is that Kennedy who wrote it? You want to reject Spin for facts right?

Read the studies he cited instead of the spin and prove that you practice what you preach about rejecting spin for facts.

The studies do not deprecate DTP vaccines. They are concluding that if the DTP vaccine was given in a different order they reduce mortality rates. The study suggest that giving the different series of vaccines in a different order and not giving the DTP3 as the last in a series lowered the mortality rate. The studies are suggesting that giving the DTP series vaccines as the last in the order of vaccines is less effective and therefore increases mortality rates in children. They are not saying that it KILLED the children.

They are not saying not to give them the DTP vaccines which save MILLIONS of lives world wide. They are saying this study might prove that giving it in a different order than the rest of the vaccines given to the children may result in lower mortality rates for the children vaccinated. Read the statement in blue below from the study:

"These six linked observations suggest that DTP increases mortality in girls in areas with herd immunity to whooping cough. Hence, reducing exposure to DTP as the most recent vaccination should reduce child mortality. In two randomized trials, we tested whether reducing exposure to DTP by vaccinating with MV at 4.5 months of age after DTP3 (WGNSEV, trial 2) and by BCG revaccination at 19 months after DTP booster vaccination (WGNSEV, trial 3) reduced child mortality. This proved to be the case in both trials."
https://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/2/3/e000707

If you don't read the studies and let someone like Kennedy, a known antivaxxer spin it for you then you think that the study is showing that DTP vaccines kill children. This is NOT what these studies show, they show that changing the order in which the DTP vaccines are given LOWER mortality rates in these children. It was never stated that the DTP vaccines killed anyone. These kids died of various causes probably from things like Whooping Cough and Malaria because the vaccine did not work.

Now this is not hard to Google. Next time just Google "DTP vaccine is killing more children than the diseases it targets" or
"DTP vaccines and Child mortality rates in Africa" Which will lead you to the DTP vaccine mortality rates in children studies which is the studies that he is trying to use to make this claim. It does not claim that the vaccine is killing anyone.

African children have a high mortality rate and vaccines lower that tremendously which is why this kind of spin is such a disservice to the African people. Trying to scare them and convince them to not be vaccinated and keep watching their children die from diseases that there are vaccines available for is criminal.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15082643/
https://academic.oup.com/trstmh/article/110/10/570/2548939

What shocks me is when an antivaxxer finds out that the study does not say that "DTP vaccines are killing more children than the disease they are targeting" but rather it should MOST DEFINETLY BE GIVEN to children but in a different order and not as the last in the series and it will have a greater effect in protecting the child from diseases, that they will still pass on the misinformation that DRP vaccines are killing children in Africa. That shocks me because now they are known liars and liars go to the lake of fire. What is wrong with them that they can do that and still claim to be a Christian? Are they reprobates? Demon Processed? Too personally invested in their lies to find repentance and admit they are sinning? I just don't get it.

But it is refreshing when they cite the study and one can read it and realize that it does not say what the antivaxxer thought it said. It makes the antivaxxer look like a moron who can't read. So then you know to discount the rest of their babbling. Their elevator does not go all the way to the top. Their cornbread just ain't done in the middle. Bless their heart.

There are not two sides to this argument folks. Safety tested FDA approved vaccines are safe and save lives.

S

Scribe

But they will never follow a stranger, but will flee from him, because they do not recognize the voice of strangers."

However, you hear Bill Gates voice and......you follow him whithersoever he goest! There are many many others here on Christian chat as well who have.......another shepherd. They are instantly recognizable. How you may ask? They hear the voice of the idol shepherd and follow him. In fact they find comfort in the commands of these unsaved Satanic elite. More than that they are in fact deceived into thinking that these ARE their saviors......and even worse the saviors of the world! Now THAT ladies and gentlemen is textbook Satanic deception of the first order.

Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the swordshall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

BTW......this is a reference to the man of sin. Also a reference to the mark of the beast.
O Kaaayyyy.. getting a little weird there bro. No one is following Bill Gates. Just not interested in falling a crowd of false accusers to do evil. This is not a matter of assigning Christian character to Bill Gates. The man is a deist I believe. That does not give anyone the right to make false accusations about him. We will answer for those things.

The real evil is crouching at your door telling you to make false accusations and be belligerent about being right when you know full well you could be wrong. Woe to you if you are wrong. I would just reserve comment about people's motives. What if Bill Gates really just wants to save lives with the money he has been able to make. Maybe he wants to be that guy.

You don't have to follow him to not slander him. Your being extreme and fanatical. Find a balanced center. :)

S

Scribe

O Kaaayyyy.. getting a little weird there bro. No one is following Bill Gates. Just not interested in falling a crowd of false accusers to do evil. This is not a matter of assigning Christian character to Bill Gates. The man is a deist I believe. That does not give anyone the right to make false accusations about him. We will answer for those things.

The real evil is crouching at your door telling you to make false accusations and be belligerent about being right when you know full well you could be wrong. Woe to you if you are wrong. I would just reserve comment about people's motives. What if Bill Gates really just wants to save lives with the money he has been able to make. Maybe he wants to be that guy.

You don't have to follow him to not slander him. Your being extreme and fanatical. Find a balanced center. :)

S

Scribe

Drug pushers have to advertise. Covid Vaccine is probably the most advertised drug ever.

Reject mainstream media. They are brainwashing you. Turn to YouTube videos. They are sooo much better.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

Who scares you more?

1609261871673.jpeg

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Find a balanced center. :)
Sorry to say, but you're standing pretty far from that "balanced center". You don't allow ANYTHING about this vaccine to be questioned, and don't allow Bill Gates to be questioned EITHER, in spite of all his lobbying and involvement with globalism. Every time some globalist push is going on, he's there right in the center being "excited". He can't be that naïve. But even if he was, he's involved with evil men like Soros and joining with their causes, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" where did I hear that one before. Do you think globalism will be packaged and "sold" to the world as, "hey guys, we'd like to oppress you, take your freedoms and basically make you slaves"? You really think one worlders are going to do that? Or it will be packaged into a bunch of good intentions and philanthropy.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

Well....since you failed to provide a cogent rebuttal to my post about Klaus Schwab, I will have to assume that you agree with and follow him and his Satanic posse as well. Nobody who truly knows Jesus could ever be deceived about Schwab, Gates, Soros and the Davos gang. They are NOT saved...quite the contrary. Defending them is simply outrageous. Following them is spiritually deadly.

Matthew 17:5
“While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.”

John 21:22
Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.

E

EleventhHour

Sorry to say, but you're standing pretty far from that "balanced center". You don't allow ANYTHING about this vaccine to be questioned, and don't allow Bill Gates to be questioned EITHER, in spite of all his lobbying and involvement with globalism. Every time some globalist push is going on, he's there right in the center being "excited". He can't be that naïve. But even if he was, he's involved with evil men like Soros and joining with their causes, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" where did I hear that one before. Do you think globalism will be packaged and "sold" to the world as, "hey guys, we'd like to oppress you, take your freedoms and basically make you slaves"? You really think anyone is going to do that? Or it will be packaged into a bunch of good intentions and philanthropy.
Please define "globalism"

S

SophieT

Slow down and look at what that article is doing here. Is that Kennedy who wrote it? You want to reject Spin for facts right?

Read the studies he cited instead of the spin and prove that you practice what you preach about rejecting spin for facts.

The studies do not deprecate DTP vaccines. They are concluding that if the DTP vaccine was given in a different order they reduce mortality rates. The study suggest that giving the different series of vaccines in a different order and not giving the DTP3 as the last in a series lowered the mortality rate. The studies are suggesting that giving the DTP series vaccines as the last in the order of vaccines is less effective and therefore increases mortality rates in children. They are not saying that it KILLED the children.

They are not saying not to give them the DTP vaccines which save MILLIONS of lives world wide. They are saying this study might prove that giving it in a different order than the rest of the vaccines given to the children may result in lower mortality rates for the children vaccinated. Read the statement in blue below from the study:

"These six linked observations suggest that DTP increases mortality in girls in areas with herd immunity to whooping cough. Hence, reducing exposure to DTP as the most recent vaccination should reduce child mortality. In two randomized trials, we tested whether reducing exposure to DTP by vaccinating with MV at 4.5 months of age after DTP3 (WGNSEV, trial 2) and by BCG revaccination at 19 months after DTP booster vaccination (WGNSEV, trial 3) reduced child mortality. This proved to be the case in both trials."

If you don't read the studies and let someone like Kennedy, a known antivaxxer spin it for you then you think that the study is showing that DTP vaccines kill children. This is NOT what these studies show, they show that changing the order in which the DTP vaccines are given LOWER mortality rates in these children. It was never stated that the DTP vaccines killed anyone. These kids died of various causes probably from things like Whooping Cough and Malaria because the vaccine did not work.

Now this is not hard to Google. Next time just Google "DTP vaccine is killing more children than the diseases it targets" or
"DTP vaccines and Child mortality rates in Africa" Which will lead you to the DTP vaccine mortality rates in children studies which is the studies that he is trying to use to make this claim. It does not claim that the vaccine is killing anyone.

African children have a high mortality rate and vaccines lower that tremendously which is why this kind of spin is such a disservice to the African people. Trying to scare them and convince them to not be vaccinated and keep watching their children die from diseases that there are vaccines available for is criminal.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15082643/
https://academic.oup.com/trstmh/article/110/10/570/2548939

What shocks me is when an antivaxxer finds out that the study does not say that "DTP vaccines are killing more children than the disease they are targeting" but rather it should MOST DEFINETLY BE GIVEN to children but in a different order and not as the last in the series and it will have a greater effect in protecting the child from diseases, that they will still pass on the misinformation that DRP vaccines are killing children in Africa. That shocks me because now they are known liars and liars go to the lake of fire. What is wrong with them that they can do that and still claim to be a Christian? Are they reprobates? Demon Processed? Too personally invested in their lies to find repentance and admit they are sinning? I just don't get it.

But it is refreshing when they cite the study and one can read it and realize that it does not say what the antivaxxer thought it said. It makes the antivaxxer look like a moron who can't read. So then you know to discount the rest of their babbling. Their elevator does not go all the way to the top. Their cornbread just ain't done in the middle. Bless their heart.

There are not two sides to this argument folks. Safety tested FDA approved vaccines are safe and save lives.

I find it incredible that you choose to discredit anything and everything that you either did not dream up yourself or illustrates how wrong you are.

The only Peer Review you seem to agree with, is the one between you and a couple of other 'nothing to see here' posters

Are you a doctor now? Gee. Who are we going to believe. You or people who are doctors. Such a hard choice.

You must have got your degree right here in this thread.

S

SophieT

Sorry to say, but you're standing pretty far from that "balanced center". You don't allow ANYTHING about this vaccine to be questioned, and don't allow Bill Gates to be questioned EITHER, in spite of all his lobbying and involvement with globalism. Every time some globalist push is going on, he's there right in the center being "excited". He can't be that naïve. But even if he was, he's involved with evil men like Soros and joining with their causes, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" where did I hear that one before. Do you think globalism will be packaged and "sold" to the world as, "hey guys, we'd like to oppress you, take your freedoms and basically make you slaves"? You really think one worlders are going to do that? Or it will be packaged into a bunch of good intentions and philanthropy.

It's really not that he does not allow it. It makes him unbalanced that he cannot stop others from researching and disagreeing with him. He cannot scrub the internet of the articles regarding the Gates foundation and all the actual harm done in their so called search for a good vaccination and using PEOPLE for his test subjects.

IF Gates wasn't a one worlder and on top of the heap, he would have been removed from Africa a long time ago.

Notice how scribe's conversations have sunk lower and lower. He now questions our Christianity and wonders if perchance demons are not affecting us.

What really really bothers some people is the truth and they will ALWAYS show their attitudes and actual beliefs by the way their conversation spirals downwards and personal attacks become their way of defending their lack of credibility.

Really, scribe is powerless to do anything whatsoever other than post his crude personal attacks. He has no power to do anything else. These posts are only designed to draw people into his personal drama.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
The issue is the blanket statements... medicine is both an art and a science, yes
doctors are fallible and yes there are contraindications with all medications and therapies.

However, making the covid-19 vaccine into some instrument of the devil is silly.
It's not the vaccine itself that's the devil, no matter all the shortcomings because of the rushed development, if you could have a choice, it's take it or leave it, having a choice wouldn't be a bad thing.
But the fact that there are plans to force people is the devil.
It's "not mandatory', BUUUUT if you don't take it...

- you can't work (already beginning)
- you can't gather (per example, concerts)
- you can't travel (Covipass already being tested, mobile phone barcode)
- you can't go to school (already in effect in some places)
- you can't buy and sell (not seriously discussed but it's being mentioned by some, that people who aren't vaccinated for covid shouldn't enter any establishment)

And so on. What part of this is, "not mandatory"? Is this some joke? I mean what else there is left that can they could do to force people? Only killing or putting them in prison if they decline is not mentioned. (So far).

And while I don't think vaccination is the mark of the beast, I can see why people are scared of it.
Mark from ashes that Romans received when they worshiped Caesar back in the day also wasn't mandatory, you "just" couldn't appear in the public market to buy and sell without paying homage to Caesar - a tiny detail!

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
It's not the vaccine itself that's the devil, no matter all the shortcomings because of the rushed development, if you could have a choice, it's take it or leave it, having a choice wouldn't be a bad thing.

- you can't buy and sell (not seriously discussed but it's being mentioned by some, that people who aren't vaccinated for covid shouldn't enter any establishment)

And so on. What part of this is, "not mandatory"? Is this some joke? I mean what else there is left that can they could do to force people? Only killing or putting them in prison if they decline is not mentioned. (So far).

And while I don't think vaccination is the mark of the beast, I can see why people are scared of it.
Mark from ashes that Romans received when they worshiped Caesar back in the day also wasn't mandatory, you "just" couldn't appear in the public market to buy and sell without paying homage to Caesar - a tiny detail!

The New World Order is here. It's not in the shadows anymore, it's in everyone's face.

Population reduction seems to be the number one agenda.

We are all hanging on to a thread, but it's a good thing this thread is the strongest thread of them all; Faith in Jesus

1609264268805.jpeg

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

Truly following Jesus is never fashionable with the faux Christian. In fact it is quite impossible.
And surely, it is NOT slander to define Bill Gates as a member of the Satanic elite Davos globalists. The TRUTH is that he is DEFINITELY a member of their cabal.

Now....your problem is that you will have to find a way to repackage the clear, unequivocal statements made by Klaus Schwab into something NOT Satanic and acceptable to "Christians". Good luck.

https://winteroak.org.uk/2020/10/05/klaus-schwab-and-his-great-fascist-reset/amp/

S

SophieT

Oh there are two sides. Be careful which one you choose. The current vaccine has not had the time to be safety tested and since the above poster is NOT a doctor, following his advice would be possibly harmful. A person who actually wants to make an informed decision, should know BOTH sides and not just the stroking of the egos of those who are all proud of the vaccine.

Lab animals are also known to have high incidence of 'bad things happening'. People have raised such a hew and cry over hurting puppies, that Gates and those like him, have turned to Africa. The constant hyperbole from scribe is geared to sound authentic. It is only his personal opinion. He chose what he wants to believe but does not seem to think others have that ability.

Candace Owens @RealCandaceO
Want to be super clear— I am not against vaccinations. I am against human guinea pigs of African tribal children for vaccinations, which means I am necessarily against @BillGates and I am thoroughly celebrating the defunding of @WHO.
April 15th 2020

Who wants to believe that people can be so wicked or that governments do not give a rat's behind about those who put them in office?

It is happening right now. All over the globe. And some do not even get to vote. And millions just had their vote stolen like a 3rd world country. Right now. Happening right now and nothing good will come of it unless God Himself takes a hand in it and He may just do that by allowing an imposter to sit in the oval office.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

Another thing about the faux fake bogus "Christian".
They do not (in fact they CANNOT) heed God's warnings. Likewise, they cannot heed the warnings of the truly saved spiritually reborn authentic genuine Christian either.

As every truly saved Christian here can tell...!

S

SophieT

Do you even know what that vaccine is? How about telling us how many failed DTP vaccinations were put into arms before they managed to pull off a vaccine that is used around the world but DEFINATELY has negative side effects?

You honestly do NOT know what you are on about. Copy/paste should be against the rules for you. :LOL:

S

SophieT

It makes the antivaxxer look like a moron who can't read.
Who are you calling a moron? You are way over the line. Other people are in your camp, but they do not use the language that you do.

They may think it, but at least they have the smarts not to actually say it. Apparently you cannot help yourself.

E

EleventhHour

Most people comply with vaccinations, so if this one is forced, one could make a case that it is a response by government against the rampant misinformation and disinformation of the anti vax movement.

It may come to down to preserving the health of larger society against the few who are unwilling to be rational and objective about vaccines.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Most people comply with vaccinations, so if this one is forced, one could make a case that it is a response by government against the rampant misinformation and disinformation of the anti vax movement.

It may come to down to preserving the health of larger society against the few who are unwilling to be rational and objective about vaccines.
There's no case. There's no possible justification for any government doing anything like that. Forced medical intervention is something that nazis did. I even considered taking this vaccine in the past, but seeing that it is going towards being forced it's a NO from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.