ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SophieT

There is a reason to worry about this virus since if men young men can become sterile like can happen with the mumps we have profound societal implications.
I am shocked how little value some people place on the greater good of society and how they have defaulted to some conspiratorial view.
Yes it is a new vaccine and all vaccines have risks, I guess we could go back to Roman times where fathers did not recognize their children until the age of five since many did not survive to that age.

oh please. cry me a river :rolleyes:

Atilla the Hun would be more believeable.

S

SophieT

I have no problem with this, we do need to be cautious, however our knowledge should not be drawn from Alex Jones and his side kick Mr. Watson.

Follow the data not Twitter and Facebook that just inflames emotions.
OK so if Dr Fauci twitters, we shall ignore him. Thanks for the advice.

S

SophieT

Oh it's fine when antivaxxers use all kinds of vilification toward BigPharma, Bill Gates, sheeples etc and even suggesting that they are not even Christian if they get vaccinated but call them stupid for saying that and we are the bad guys.

pfffftttt.

You call it all kinds of vilification, most people refer to it as the views that do not agree with Big Pharma et al

Dismissive posts are a 2nd choice for those who may refrain from name calling. Good for you. 11th does that all the time

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
So a vaccine has to actually kill to be determined a failure? Maiming and bad side effects are OK?

You are using the word 'killed' as a diversion to take eyes off the actual bad effects. Not cool.

An excess of words for your twisting will not credibility either. You do that often.
This twisting has to do with the continual bombardment of the notion that we are to comply with these medical hacks. I don't and I won't. Only a fool believes or takes orders from these nutters. Everything about COVID is a fraud hoax or a lie. From the testing to the number of deaths to the case fatality rates to the denial of effective remedies.........the whole shebang.

S

SophieT

Dislike

1. K
    KT88
    5 minutes ago
Oh no. Someone has a broken thumb. Probably from using it so much. At last found a way to get attention. Would you like a kitten? Kitty cat? Perhaps sponsor a highway?

:ROFL:

S

SophieT

This twisting has to do with the continual bombardment of the notion that we are to comply with these medical hacks. I don't and I won't. Only a fool believes or takes orders from these nutters. Everything about COVID is a fraud hoax or a lie. From the testing to the number of deaths to the case fatality rates to the denial of effective remedies.........the whole shebang.

Well yeah. I think there is a virus out there, but it isn't a destroyer of worlds. We have the government bowing to the elitists for that.

The # of deaths as directly related to covid is the actual hoax, lie, scam and the tool for the one worlders to point at to create fear and mob mentality. I just read an article about slow vaccine rollout up north of the border and it seems people are angry they are not getting poked fast enough.

That, is what I call herd mentality.

And there is also this

Canadians pick their nose and must be told 'Noooooo!' Free hand slap available. With a 6' plastic virus straw of course.

S

SophieT

This is really pathetic. But I'm not surprised.
Did you get coal in your Christmas stocking? You know I have not seen you contribute one single thing about Christianity so I will surmise you are only here to for attention. So, in the spirit of giving at this time of year, here is a little something for you. Don't get greedy though.

S

SophieT

Did you get coal in your Christmas stocking? You know I have not seen you contribute one single thing about Christianity so I will surmise you are only here to for attention. So, in the spirit of giving at this time of year, here is a little something for you. Don't get greedy though.

Obviously I am being effective. LOL! No one bothers to even x or whatever most of the time these days, so when someone does that, it is very revealing of their anger that they cannot make someone shut up.

Whatever

S

SophieT

Too funny. Turns out KT is also Canadian. Must be posting from the basement since the entire country is on lockdown again. Isn't it?

Why are Canadians so angry at what goes on down here? smh So involved.

ooo ooo I disagree! ooo ooo pay attention. I don't wanna be ignored. whah whah.

Must be tough to have nothing to do. In Canada. No offense to Canadians who actually have a grip on reality and will not vote for Trudeau next time around. When is that by the way?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Well yeah. I think there is a virus out there, but it isn't a destroyer of worlds. We have the government bowing to the elitists for that.

The # of deaths as directly related to covid is the actual hoax, lie, scam and the tool for the one worlders to point at to create fear and mob mentality. I just read an article about slow vaccine rollout up north of the border and it seems people are angry they are not getting poked fast enough.

That, is what I call herd mentality.

And there is also this

Canadians pick their nose and must be told 'Noooooo!' Free hand slap available. With a 6' plastic virus straw of course.
Yes there are all kinds of Coronaviruses are there. Interestingly the plain-vanilla influenza is now extinct! What a joke.

S

SophieT

Yes there are all kinds of Coronaviruses are there. Interestingly the plain-vanilla influenza is now extinct! What a joke.
Oh that's ok. Once the illegals start crashing the border for real again (Biden Enterprises), should be able to find it. Along with a host of other sickness that almost went unheard of in this country until they were re-introduced by gate crashers with NO vaccines. That's ok though. We know who they will vote for.

Wait! Aren't they not supposed to vote? :eek: :whistle:

S

SophieT

One more thing before I go and make some oatmeal cookies with raisins.

You know where it asks if you are Christian or not in the joining questionnaire? They need one that asks if you are familiar with a Bible.
One of the selective responses should be 'What's a Bible?'

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
One more thing before I go and make some oatmeal cookies with raisins.

'

I have been making chili for the last week, and really think it's not only super tasty, filling, cheap, and healthy, but can't think of a healthier dish. Did I mention it's super tasty?

Oatmeal/raisin cookies, quit pretending it's healthy! :) haha! Been snacking on Cliff Bars for cookies.

S

SophieT

I have been making chili for the last week, and really think it's not only super tasty, filling, cheap, and healthy, but can't think of a healthier dish. Did I mention it's super tasty?

Oatmeal/raisin cookies, quit pretending it's healthy! :) haha! Been snacking on Cliff Bars for cookies.

I will literally eat raisins by the handful. I love the little shrunken grape dudes.

Chili...so many recipes so little time...oh wait. Covid. lots of time :oops:

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I will literally eat raisins by the handful. I love the little shrunken grape dudes.

Chili...so many recipes so little time...oh wait. Covid. lots of time :oops:
I like raisins in trail mix.

Food processor cuts down on time, or buy canned tomatoes and a jar of salsa. I can make chili in about an hour with a insta-pot

So good! Enjoy your cookies!

S

SophieT

I shall make them chewy and overpopulated with raisons. reasons shrunken grapes

You da Chili Master

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.