ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
No, but once the ICU and wards are filled with covid patients there is no capacity left. Simple logistics.
But there is capacity, in many places! Are you just intentionally ignoring what people are saying, or just post as kneejerk response?
Even if there wasn't, again you're ignoring what I said - other seriously ill patients have lesser rights than covid patients and their lives matter less because?
Oh just forget it, you're just into spreading propaganda, not even thinking about what you're saying, lest hearing what others say 💢

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014

Interview on a Spain TV station went very wrong when doctor from a hospital destroyed their narrative about overwhelmed hospitals... pretty sure they haven't done live interviews about Covid since,

S

Scribe

The experts are saying it wont make you immune to the virus tho? We dont know if it even works on the new strain, plus they say even after vaccinations u need to wear a mask and stuff and its not a 100% and bla bla bla. Seems like a USELESS vaccine. Its not even permanent 95% protection just for some months
It also produced the Tcell response that will create the antibodies if needed later after initial antibodies fade over time, (like other successful vaccines over the past 50 years) obviously we will be able to know that for sure as each year goes by, but it looks hopeful.

And the only reason you would need to wear a mask is if you care about the unvaccinated getting it from your breath molecules because it can try and set up in your nose mucus and get spread. If people will read the full stories instead of headlines they will understand what it meant when it says you can still spread it.

Now the truth is that at some point the vaccinated are going to quit caring about the unvaccinated and the vaccinated are going to return to life as normal and say "Y'all are on your own. I don't care if I am spreading it by not wearing a mask, get vaccinated and leave me alone. I'm done with this noise" Probably by summer 2021.

E

EleventhHour

It also produced the Tcell response that will create the antibodies if needed later after initial antibodies fade over time, (like other successful vaccines over the past 50 years) obviously we will be able to know that for sure as each year goes by, but it looks hopeful.

And the only reason you would need to wear a mask is if you care about the unvaccinated getting it from your breath molecules because it can try and set up in your nose mucus and get spread. If people will read the full stories instead of headlines they will understand what it meant when it says you can still spread it.

Now the truth is that at some point the vaccinated are going to quit caring about the unvaccinated and the vaccinated are going to return to life as normal and say "Y'all are on your own. I don't care if I am spreading it by not wearing a mask, get vaccinated and leave me alone. I'm done with this noise" Probably by summer 2021.
Agree

It takes a certain number of days to build up immunity and two shots, since not everyone will be vaccinated in the interim those of us who do receive the vaccine will need to wear masks until the non vaccinated reach natural immunity and we are all fully immunized.

K

KT88

But there is capacity, in many places! Are you just intentionally ignoring what people are saying, or just post as kneejerk response?
Even if there wasn't, again you're ignoring what I said - other seriously ill patients have lesser rights than covid patients and their lives matter less because?
Oh just forget it, you're just into spreading propaganda, not even thinking about what you're saying, lest hearing what others say 💢
There maybe capacity for beds, but not personnel to treat folks. It varies from place to place. And no, I'm not saying other patients have less rights than covid patients.

Elective surgeries/treatment have been cancelled in my area as well. I don't think it's part of a conspiracy.

E

EleventhHour

There maybe capacity for beds, but not personnel to treat folks. It varies from place to place. And no, I'm not saying other patients have less rights than covid patients.

Elective surgeries/treatment have been cancelled in my area as well. I don't think it's part of a conspiracy.
Yes and in the USA hospitals make their money from elective surgeries...so the entire conspiracy angle makes no sense when one considers this fact as well.

K

KT88

Interview on a Spain TV station went very wrong when doctor from a hospital destroyed their narrative about overwhelmed hospitals... pretty sure they haven't done live interviews about Covid since,
I checked out the link in your signature, that's some far out stuff you are into there:

A Daoist Christian blog about the wisdom of Jesus and the Bible through the lens of Tao Te Ching, Advaita, Buddhism, and Zen koan: The death of Ego is imminent.

https://theimplodingmind.blogspot.com/

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
I checked out the link in you signature, that's some far out stuff you are into there:

A Daoist Christian blog about the wisdom of Jesus and the Bible through the lens of Tao Te Ching, Advaita, Buddhism, and Zen koan: The death of Ego is imminent.

https://theimplodingmind.blogspot.com/
Ah yeah when shown to be wrong and have no arguments, don't forget to resort to ad hominem or baseless witch hunts.

E

EleventhHour

In the summer numbers dropped and into the fall, so the date on this is important.
Also I wonder if this has been altered... typically doctors do not behave with rolling their eyes.
And as predicted this second wave is worse than the first.

I read people got together for Thanksgiving and now grandma is dead.:eek:

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
:ROFL: I guess the ego ain't died yet eh?
Sorry that I find my best friend's mom death because of hyping Covid up, which blocked so many treatments, painful and upsetting... also I'm sorry that I dared to criticize the official narrative I won't do it anymore I promise...

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
In the summer numbers dropped and into the fall, so the date on this is important.
Also I wonder if this has been altered... typically doctors do not behave with rolling their eyes.

I doubt it's altered, I watched another video later (of his) from social media (this was a while ago), he basically reaffirmed what he said... for that reason I really doubt the video was engineered... And probably he was just tired of it all which is why he lost it in that interview I agree it's not typical but extreme times, extreme reactions I suppose?

E

EleventhHour

Sorry that I find my best friend's mom death because of hyping Covid up, which blocked so many treatments, painful and upsetting... also I'm sorry that I dared to criticize the official narrative I won't do it anymore I promise...
How about the elderly that had to die alone and the nurses and PSWs that have walked off the job because of the lack of support.

Viruses can be contained with a six simple measures and if people would have just followed some simple precautions ....

and if you had a president who actually acted like a president and lead the country rather than promote conspiracies and calling it a hoax
the richest country in the world would not be in the shape it is in and maybe your friend's mother would not have died.

Pandemics have collateral damage.... yet this could have been mitigated too.

E

EleventhHour

It was Trump's denying of the virus that was the problem and worrying about Wall Street where he is invested and not worrying about Main Street.

He did not have to panic people but he sure could have acted in a responsible manner...he goes to a rally and throws off his mask...why so he can pander to his base and the QAnon conspiracy that some seem to think is reality.

Put the blame where it belongs.
And yes he did think drinking bleach was a possible solution....we are talking about the leader of the free world making absolute ludicrous statements.

K

KT88

This is just one doctors opinion.

Text on this doctor

E

EleventhHour

This is just one doctors opinion.

Text on this doctor
Thank you I checked the date it was August.

That is key...Spain and Italy had succeeded in suppressing transmission so yes the hospitals were in good shape.

Canada in August was reporting less than 200 cases a day and elective surgeries had resumed.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
How about the elderly that had to die alone and the nurses and PSWs that have walked off the job because of the lack of support.

Viruses can be contained with a six simple measures and if people would have just followed some simple precautions ....

and if you had a president who actually acted like a president and lead the country rather than promote conspiracies and calling it a hoax
the richest country in the world would not be in the shape it is in and maybe your friend's mother would not have died.

Pandemics have collateral damage.... yet this could have been mitigated too.
Yeah, I agree it is terrible. There has been time in spring when most hospitals were overran everywhere.

In that vein, it's also terrible how politicians wouldn't even allow the families of Covid victims to even mourn, and threw their family members' bodies into a hole, and then they gathered together in various restaurants and meetings, even going to Hawaii for conferences, per example, after they locked the commoners at home in their states... One set of rules for the serfs, and another for noblesse!

My friend is not in USA but in Serbia, although I imagine the situation is similar everywhere. God knows how many people didn't get the heart surgery on time because everything was closed off and postponed even after the hospital capacities were back to normal. Orwellian measures were applied over there (Serbia) including curfews and gathering bans and were enforced with up to 3 year penalty of prison. It didn't seem to flatten the curve. Also there are states in Europe that did not apply these measures except voluntary ones if people wanted to wear a mask they would, and they were encouraged to distance and wash hands, and they didn't do much differently. So I am very skeptical about so called "measures". It's really hard if you think logically to accept health authorities claiming that Covid measures helped with flu so flu cases numbers are extremely low this year, yet these same measures work on flu but don't work on Covid? They are both viruses and transmit in the same way. Who's crazy here?

E

EleventhHour

Yeah, I agree it is terrible. There has been time in spring when most hospitals were overran everywhere.

In that vein, it's also terrible how politicians wouldn't even allow the families of Covid victims to even mourn, and threw their family members' bodies into a hole, and then they gathered together in various restaurants and meetings, even going to Hawaii for conferences, per example, after they locked the commoners at home in their states... One set of rules for the serfs, and another for noblesse!

My friend is not in USA but in Serbia, although I imagine the situation is similar everywhere. God knows how many people didn't get the heart surgery on time because everything was closed off and postponed even after the hospital capacities were back to normal. Orwellian measures were applied over there (Serbia) and were enforced with up to 3 year penalty of prison. It didn't seem to flatten the curve. Also there are states in Europe that did not apply these measures except voluntary ones, and they didn't do much differently. So I am very skeptical about so called "measures". It's really hard if you think logically to accept health authorities claiming that Covid measures helped with flu so flu cases numbers are extremely low this year, yet these same measures work on flu but don't work on Covid? They are both viruses and transmit in the same way. Who's crazy here?
Different transmission rates and incubation periods make a significant impact.

But believe as you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.