ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
lol, it is,,,,You can read all 77 pages with those opposed to it on ignore and think "hey looks like everyone agrees,great!!!!" or ignore the opposite side and read it and and everyone's against it,,,, but read it with nobody on ignore and you think whaaaat?

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
lol, it is,,,,You can read all 77 pages with those opposed to it on ignore and think "hey looks like everyone agrees,great!!!!" or ignore the opposite side and read it and and everyone's against it,,,, but read it with nobody on ignore and you think whaaaat?

So, now that you have read both sides, what's your take? You can only ride the fence for so long, before you start getting splinters. lol

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, I'm torn on the subject to be honest. On the one hand, I can totally relate to your rage on how dangerous this vaccine could be, on the other hand, there are people who think everyone should take the vaccine, and feel equally passionate about the subject. This is a tough one, to find a safe balance.

I look forward to hearing the updates you post on here.
The balance in the situation is clear and obvious:

If you decide that it IS within your best interest to take the vaccine then do so.
If you decide that it IS NOT within your best interest and you think that it is dangerous then don't dare take the risk of being an experimental lab rat with all of the attendant regrets.

The problem with the rabid pro-vaxxers on this thread is that they demand insist haze hassle terrorizing and torment anyone and everyone who refuses to take it. Proclaiming stridently endlessly and nauseatingly that they and only they know better and that they and only they should make the decision on your behalf......my behalf....and every other souls behalf.

They sound like a bunch of insane vaccine Nazis to me. Bereft of the slightest understanding of the concept of individual rights and freedoms, informed consent, or conscientious objection.

Quite frankly the vaccine Nazis make me want to puke....

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

If you decide that it IS within your best interest to take the vaccine then do so.
If you decide that it IS NOT within your best interest and you think that it is dangerous then don't dare take the risk of being an experimental lab rat with all of the attendant regrets.

The problem with the rabid pro-vaxxers on this thread is that they demand insist haze hassle terrorizing and torment anyone and everyone who refuses to take it. Proclaiming stridently endlessly and nauseatingly that they and only they know better and that they and only they should make the decision on your behalf......my behalf....and every other souls behalf.

They sound like a bunch of insane vaccine Nazis to me. Bereft of the slightest understanding of the concept of individual rights and freedoms, informed consent, or conscientious objection.

Quite frankly the vaccine Nazis make me want to puke....

I feel for Australia, the other thread said, it's mandatory. Definitely don't want to be in that position.

I stated my position many times, that I'm against the vaccine. See way to many warning signs. I also believe it should be everyone's decision in deciding their own health plan.

If it was more like the Flu Vaccine, it would get more creditability in my mind, this roll out seems a little 1984 to me.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
So, now that you have read both sides, what's your take? You can only ride the fence for so long, before you start getting splinters. lol

Well I'm an old man who don't work anymore so you have to realize I could just sit here and not catch it with or without the vaccine but I wont take it until I watch people take it and I know it's not hurting anyone. I do have children and grand children though who work and they don't really have the same luxury about it.

I watched the 10 o'clock news and on the fact check part they ask "can you be forced to take the vaccine". This is Texas so they ask Abbott and he said that it is not mandatory under Texas law but they also ask the Workforce commission and they said that an employer can require an employee to take the vaccine. The way they explained it was that the employer can require the employee to take it and if they refuse and they cannot give them a work at home position then they can fire them.

Why was because they have to insure a safe environment for the other employees and customers. So it really don't seem like it matters because if they are fired then they will not be eligible for unemployment benefits. One of my sons works at a rehabilitation clinic and was told he must take the vaccine in the next few days and so he's looking into the different laws concerning it.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Well I'm an old man who don't work anymore so you have to realize I could just sit here and not catch it with or without the vaccine but I wont take it until I watch people take it and I know it's not hurting anyone. I do have children and grand children though who work and they don't really have the same luxury about it.

I watched the 10 o'clock news and on the fact check part they ask "can you be forced to take the vaccine". This is Texas so they ask Abbott and he said that it is not mandatory under Texas law but they also ask the Workforce commission and they said that an employer can require an employee to take the vaccine. The way they explained it was that the employer can require the employee to take it and if they refuse and they cannot give them a work at home position then they can fire them.

Why was because they have to insure a safe environment for the other employees and customers. So it really don't seem like it matters because if they are fired then they will not be eligible for unemployment benefits. One of my sons works at a rehabilitation clinic and was told he must take the vaccine in the next few days and so he's looking into the different laws concerning it.

This seems like a very reasonable reply, and since you come from Texas, you must be a true patriot.

Don't mess with Texas y'all! I think Florida is pretty close to Texas in the political spectrum.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014

If you decide that it IS NOT within your best interest and you think that it is dangerous then don't
AMEN!!! If this would be applied there would be peace...

Proclaiming stridently endlessly and nauseatingly that they and only they know better and that they and only they should make the decision on your behalf......my behalf....and every other souls behalf.
I was considering taking the vaccine, until that type of arrogant pushing started together with Orwellian threat headlines "what will we do to you if you don't take the vaccine", that cemented my mind in the opposite direction. I don't want it, not today, not tomorrow, not in 5 years, not ever, because I reject where the society is going with this. Everyone has lost their minds and don't care for preserving basic human freedoms anymore. I don't want it because I don't want to live in a society like that. It's a good money to sell the product for the whole globe on yearly basis, right? Anyone with a brain can see where this will be going, if we allow the precedent to be set now, it will be very difficult to go back and it will definitely get worse!

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014

Why was because they have to insure a safe environment for the other employees and customers.
As far as I've heard, someone correct me if I'm mistaken, you can still get sick and can spread Covid even if you had the vaccine, and you have to wear the mask and distance, only your symptoms if you get sick should be lighter.
What is the rationale, how does the vaccine make the environment safe for others under these circumstances?

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
As far as I've heard, someone correct me if I'm mistaken, you can still get sick and can spread Covid even if you had the vaccine, and you have to wear the mask and distance, only your symptoms if you get sick should be lighter.
What is the rationale, how does the vaccine make the environment safe for others under these circumstances?

No your correct that's what they told him also about it. He is a chef/nutritionist not a doctor but they have doctors,psychiatrist,physical therapist ect. on staff where he works. It is a resort/ranch with lakes,cottages gyms,pools,tennis courts ect. on(I don't know several hundred acres) that the rich people go to to get treatment for addictions(drugs,alcohol ect.) but he is probably going to have to take the vaccine or loose his job(hundred grand a year or so).

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
No your correct that's what they told him also about it. He is a chef/nutritionist not a doctor but they have doctors,psychiatrist,physical therapist ect. on staff where he works. It is a resort/ranch with lakes,cottages gyms,pools,tennis courts ect. on(I don't know several hundred acres) that the rich people go to to get treatment for addictions(drugs,alcohol ect.) but he is probably going to have to take the vaccine or loose his job(hundred grand a year or so).
That's terrible, and a total garbage excuse to force vaccinate people under threat of losing their job.
I expect a wild ride and media coverups when vaccine faces Covid mutations... but we will see. If God wills, He will turn this right on its head.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
That's terrible, and a total garbage excuse to force vaccinate people under threat of losing their job.
I expect a wild ride and media coverups when vaccine faces Covid mutations... but we will see. If God wills, He will turn this right on its head.

If it helps they mentioned that Texas is a "right to work" state so this may be different in other states and like they said one of the conditions is if the employer can offer them a work at home position(that's not possible in my sons case) so this might not be that way for everyone.

S

SophieT

Yes and in the USA hospitals make their money from elective surgeries...so the entire conspiracy angle makes no sense when one considers this fact as well.
You are not that well informed, or perhaps are doing the usual and deliberately overlooking the fact hospitals are now receiving 10s of thousands of dollars for Covid patients.

Your duplicity is reaching an all time high. You do not know how the system works for those over 65 though. Most will have a plan through a company in which they only have to pay a small percentage of the cost of whatever it is they are having done. The company they are insured with will pay the rest and it is NEVER EVER the overinflated ridiculous amount the hospitl asks for.

So, instead of getting 20, 000.00 for Mama's cancer surgery, they get 70,000.00 for a covid patient with a tube down their throat.

THAT is how things are working. Maybe educate Canadians on their healthcare system since you know squat about what is goin on down here.

S

SophieT

Different transmission rates and incubation periods make a significant impact.

But believe as you will.
Just so much garbage. Really. You have no clue what you are talking about. You do not live here and you are just spreading nonsense. The woman is talking about one thing and you keep trying to confuse the issue. Don't you have a vaccine to line up for or something?

S

SophieT

We have entered uncharted territory. I don't believe anyone can truthfully answer those questions. In fact, the needle pushers would prefer you do not even ask questions. :(

K

kaylagrl

I began researching this when I came upon a blog and Christians were warning of forced vaccinations. So I looked it up and found some people who say that the vaccine may indeed be the Mark of the Beast. Satan is the great deceiver - can he deceive people into taking the mark?

No, you will know you are taking the mark. But was it necessary to give this comment two red x's when the OP was simply asking a question? Sheesh people.

S

Scribe

I told you this kind of thing was going to happen. I have met three RNs in my small community that are antivaxxers. It makes you wonder if any of them are radical enough to inject people with saline thinking they are saving them from the "poison" of vaccines.
They need 24x7 security on these dosages from the factory to the arm.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/wis-hospital-intentionally-covid-19-vaccine

Wisconsin hospital employee 'intentionally' removed COVID-19 vaccine from refrigeration
The removal resulted in more than 500 doses being discarded

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Just so much garbage. Really. You have no clue what you are talking about. You do not live here and you are just spreading nonsense. The woman is talking about one thing and you keep trying to confuse the issue. Don't you have a vaccine to line up for or something?
The insane psychotic vaccine Nazis are absolutely obsessed with.....
scary viruses, vaccines and inducing threatening or terrorizing people to take them.

My honest opinion of them is that they are both psychopaths and psychotic. Psychotic concerning viruses (which have literally been around forever.....this one being nothing more than another Coronavirus flu), and psychopaths regardinging their inherent sick desire to control people, using the all too common modern day medicine-man techniques of fear force and fraud.

If the MSM propaganda machine would just is shut up.......this year would be nothing more than a nasty influenza season. As of now everyone is quite literally enslaved by hyperbolic lies fraud and treachery. Which has led to vast quantities of pillaging and a devastating election fraud scenario.

E

EleventhHour

Sorry that I find my best friend's mom death because of hyping Covid up, which blocked so many treatments, painful and upsetting... also I'm sorry that I dared to criticize the official narrative I won't do it anymore I promise...
How does hyping Covid-19 block cancer treatments?

What blocked the cancer treatment was limited resources, stress on the health care system and perhaps no protocol to prioritize treatments, to say it was "hype" is not really plausible, doctors work in the real world not in the world of imaginary Covid-19 cases.

Here and in the USA the treatments for cancer have been tiered during the pandemic, those with immediate need of treatment for cancer services have been provided, those that can be delayed for a certain length of time have been.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
You are not that well informed, or perhaps are doing the usual and deliberately overlooking the fact hospitals are now receiving 10s of thousands of dollars for Covid patients.

Your duplicity is reaching an all time high. You do not know how the system works for those over 65 though. Most will have a plan through a company in which they only have to pay a small percentage of the cost of whatever it is they are having done. The company they are insured with will pay the rest and it is NEVER EVER the overinflated ridiculous amount the hospitl asks for.

So, instead of getting 20, 000.00 for Mama's cancer surgery, they get 70,000.00 for a covid patient with a tube down their throat.

THAT is how things are working. Maybe educate Canadians on their healthcare system since you know squat about what is goin on down here.
Denying the $$$COVID cash$$$ scam is the epitome of obfuscation. What a joke...

Status
Not open for further replies.