ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scribe

I defy the Covidians here to watch this video, and try and counter it, WITHOUT character assassination of the people. Strictly dealing with the information presented.

https://www.brighteon.com/04b61ac8-0655-426b-bd4c-4211512a6bde
I skipped through it several times.
I am from the UK and very international in my outlook. What we are seeing in the USA is absolutely shameful.

You don't know what you have until it is taken away from you.

You shall know them by their fruits. We have been shown mercy, grace and forgiveness by our heavenly father and like Jesus we are expected to behave like that. Christian life is all about maturing in Christ and growing up.. and becoming more like Him in character. If you can't see that in the person that says it all.

As Christians we should be looking for evidenced based information and they are a lot of good experts who have tremendous integrity and might not be my kind of Christian BUT that doesn't give me the right to CLAIM I am the only right kind of Christian... how dare I judge the soul of another human being as the only true judge is Jesus!! But God has said their fruits will give me the discernment I need to choose wisely. Please note God's image in all of us as HE is our creator.

So just because someone claims to be a christian and supports all the policies I like but their fruit and character says otherwise there must be a warning bell in my mind. WORDS MATTER as it leads to thoughts and then actions and habits and CHARACTER.

Someone can be honest and full of integrity but have different beliefs or policies doesn't mean I have to DEMONISE them but my responsibility is look at the overall CHARACTER of the person and the servanthood of the person. I am extremely imperfect and so are all our political systems and all of us. HENCE WE ALL NEED JESUS DESPERATELY TO DO THE RIGHT THING BY HIM.

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven Matthew 5 1-3

DON'T LET GOOD BE THE ENEMEY OF PERFECT!
The site has been down all day. Did you break it?

Billyd

May 8, 2014
We got our first covid19 vaccination today. More than a thousand vaccinated and no side effect so far. I will keep you up to date during the next few weeks.

We got the Moderna vaccine.

S

Scribe

We got our first covid19 vaccination today. More than a thousand vaccinated and no side effect so far. I will keep you up to date during the next few weeks.

We got the Moderna vaccine.
Are you reporting any side affects to a phone app hourly?

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
S

Scribe

I wish the lockdowns end, but what are the chances?
The deaths will increase over the next few months and then the vaccines will make the bell shaped curve begin to plunge. Probably summer of 2020 the plunge will go down drastically. This time next year social distancing will be a memory. That is my prediction.

S

Scribe

The deaths will increase over the next few months and then the vaccines will make the bell shaped curve begin to plunge. Probably summer of 2020 the plunge will go down drastically. This time next year social distancing will be a memory. That is my prediction.
*summer of 2021

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
It is a prediction based on my view of reality and common sense not a prophesy.

here is a bit of reality for you-one of my best friend's sister just got out of the hospital after a 4 day stay due to a adverse reaction to the covid vaccine.

so, go ahead and roll up your sleeve. i'll pass.

S

Scribe

here is a bit of reality for you-one of my best friend's sister just got out of the hospital after a 4 day stay due to a adverse reaction to the covid vaccine.

so, go ahead and roll up your sleeve. i'll pass.
18 million other people didn't. So there is that. :p

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
It is a prediction based on my view of reality and common sense not a prophesy.
I appreciate your honesty. Your reality is warped. Wondering what would have to happen for you to see that you have been wrong all along.

I’m saddened by your blindness and inability to discern.

How can you not see all the events of the past several years have been orchestrated to get us to this point?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Penn Ed- I have some on ignore, I know there are those who choose to be blind, Godly wisdom is given to Godly people, in this last of the last days we are told He will separate His sheep from the goats, perhaps and I believe strongly we are seeing this play out in this way.
best wishes brother

S

Scribe

I appreciate your honesty. Your reality is warped. Wondering what would have to happen for you to see that you have been wrong all along.

I’m saddened by your blindness and inability to discern.

How can you not see all the events of the past several years have been orchestrated to get us to this point?
I think that is crazy talk. I don't understand why people who think that way don't see the fallacy in their reasoning. I don't understand why they don't notice all the flaws in their ideas. I try to point them out when I think it might help but it rarely registers.

I appreciate your concern for my blindness, but I also think it is sad that after my predictions pan out there will be no concession from the conspiracy theorist that they were ever wrong. 20 years from now every cancer common to day will be being blamed on COVID19 vaccines. And they will be pleading "can't you see? why are you so blind!"

S

Scribe

Penn Ed- I have some on ignore, I know there are those who choose to be blind, Godly wisdom is given to Godly people, in this last of the last days we are told He will separate His sheep from the goats, perhaps and I believe strongly we are seeing this play out in this way.
best wishes brother
And that is one of the red flags that you are dealing with a serious moral issue. Christians who believe that vaccines boost your immune system to protect you from a virus are not goats destined to the Lake of Fire. Thinking that makes all of your views suspect.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I think that is crazy talk. I don't understand why people who think that way don't see the fallacy in their reasoning. I don't understand why they don't notice all the flaws in their ideas. I try to point them out when I think it might help but it rarely registers.

I appreciate your concern for my blindness, but I also think it is sad that after my predictions pan out there will be no concession from the conspiracy theorist that they were ever wrong. 20 years from now every cancer common to day will be being blamed on COVID19 vaccines. And they will be pleading "can't you see? why are you so blind!"
I love the life the Lord has given me in innumerable ways.

I’m married with 2 grown sons. One of which just got engaged. I’d love to be a grandfather one day. They have their whole lives in front of them.

So believe me when I say I hope I’m wrong. And I promise you I’ll have no problem admitting it. I look forward to it.

But it’s like one of those suspense movies when you yell at the TV characters because they can’t see the plot and bad guys right in front of their face.

You will know I’m right when they try and institute a bio vaccine ID. Of course by then, it’ll be too late, because the vaccine will have altered not only your dna, but your thinking as well. So you won’t give a damn about what they want you to do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.