ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The Dr. Lee Merritt video was clear that this vaccine has never made it through an test on animals.

S

Scribe

There have probably been more than 23 people who have died out of 44 million who have received the shot but so far there is no one that has been determined to have died as a result of the vaccine or adverse reactions.

The 23 that died in Norway among Nursing Home patients since getting the shots, only 13 were even suspect. See how fast rumors spread, now it's 23? Of the 13 they don't know if the vaccine adverse affects such as a fever killed them. That is someone's theory but I have a strong reason to believe that when the investigation is done that they were not killed by adverse affects. Why? Because there are 44 millions of other "frail" people who have received it through out the rest of the world. Why only in Norway? SUSPECT. Not conclusive at all. So not accurate at all to say that they died from the vaccine and until the investigation is completed it is intellectually dishonest to say that they died from the vaccine.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The adversary comes to steal kill and destroy. No one I know who walks in the Spirit is being directed to take Kill Bill's and Dr. Phony's CCP poison vaccine.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
The adversary comes to steal kill and destroy. No one I know who walks in the Spirit is being directed to take Kill Bill's and Dr. Phony's CCP poison vaccine.
This is confusing,,,Donald Trump is who put together Operation Warp Speed to get the vaccine out as soon as possible then in the last debate he pointed out that there were two companies about to get their vaccines approved and it happened like he said. Do you think DT is the adversary,the devil?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
No I don't, nor do I believe he was not raised up by God for such a time as this. It gives me pause as well. We know he is surrounded by snakes, the adversaries liars, and we know He will allow the tares to grow with the wheat until harvest.
Walking with the Lord doesn't mean all will be smooth sailing, it does mean He will be with us through it and we know He can turn any situation around in a heartbeat.
Jehovah Rapha, the God who heals thee, is one of His names, we have so far strayed from the path of His righteousness we run to mans answers first when we are supposed to give our Lord first place in what we do and how we do it. President Trump is learning and growing in the Lord as well and I believe I can see that in Him.
This is supposedly a Christian forum yet I have not seen any post or thread on how to seek God's direction in praying for the healing of this devil created sickness.
We all have so far to go before His work is completed in us.
Thankfully there is a remnant here and in this world who seek to walk in His Holy Spirit.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
No I don't, nor do I believe he was not raised up by God for such a time as this. It gives me pause as well. We know he is surrounded by snakes, the adversaries liars, and we know He will allow the tares to grow with the wheat until harvest.
Walking with the Lord doesn't mean all will be smooth sailing, it does mean He will be with us through it and we know He can turn any situation around in a heartbeat.
Jehovah Rapha, the God who heals thee, is one of His names, we have so far strayed from the path of His righteousness we run to mans answers first when we are supposed to give our Lord first place in what we do and how we do it. President Trump is learning and growing in the Lord as well and I believe I can see that in Him.
This is supposedly a Christian forum yet I have not seen any post or thread on how to seek God's direction in praying for the healing of this devil created sickness.
We all have so far to go before His work is completed in us.
Thankfully there is a remnant here and in this world who seek to walk in His Holy Spirit.

That's why I think the whole thread is confusing "ALERT:THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST" but then "alert" if it is then the one who pushed it at warp speed is the one giving us the mark. But the ones supporting DT are against the vaccine and the ones who support the vaccine are against DT? This is one confusing thread,lol...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Our whole walk of faith is confusing when we compare with the first chapter of the Acts of the Apostles.
We have several threads that post weird titles, the on about "the false pre-trib rapture" is one as well.
No I don't think a "vaccine" can be a mark of the beast, but then I don't think this "vaccine" is a vaccine at all.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
These describes what is happening in our world perfectly guys
Wake up and look at who is shaking the jar

bandicam 2021-01-18 08-41-23-648.jpg

Our politicians have not go our best interests in mind, our neighbors do.

Assuming government are your friend is a detrimental error to society now

What we need and what we want is to moralize politics, not to politicize morals

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory but progress

We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason than only freedom can make security more secure

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Then, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. If you are attacking as your self why.

If u don't believe what these guys say then why shake the jar. Why get involved. Go and get you vax in peace

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
@Scribe You don't believe what these guys are saying. Tru. Then why are u shaking the jar? Think about it

Why not simply walk away in peace, get ur vaccine and leave these guy in peace. True?

Why shake the jar when u can walk away in peace. U don't agree thats ok... Doesn't make us enemies...
Where still brothers and sisters.. No need to attack us every time we want to see something u disagree with.

Just think. Are we shaking the jar. Me too. Everyone

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Sounds like the "reprobate scribe" is still here, ignore works great people!
The devil and his minions hate to be ignored, having been defeated 2,000+ years ago at the cross.
The only power they have is what people give them.

"The Beast" sounds more like a system. could it be a proof of vaccination might be a part?

best wishes

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
@Scribe You don't believe what these guys are saying. Tru. Then why are u shaking the jar? Think about it

Why not simply walk away in peace, get ur vaccine and leave these guy in peace. True?

Why shake the jar when u can walk away in peace. U don't agree thats ok... Doesn't make us enemies...
Where still brothers and sisters.. No need to attack us every time we want to see something u disagree with.

Just thinking...

S

Scribe

It is not an attack to present factual information. Why would you expect to have a conspiracy theory or misinformation go unchallenged on a Conspiracy Theory Thread? What would be the point of that?

My motivation is to show how easy fact checking really is for the sake of those who are not sure of their ability to find out facts and who might be scared by the things they read here. Someone might decide to verify facts and as a result end up getting the vaccine and not dying from COVID as a result. Or someone who is unsure of their ability to figure out these things might believe your misinformation, avoid the vaccines because they think they are tied to the mark of the beast, get sick and die when they could have lived. It is possible that someone who is mentally challenged might fall for the misinformation and die. People who post misinformation as a form of entertainment do not consider the life and death seriousness of their games.

You might be shaking jars, but that is not my motivation.

Also it is a conspiracy theory thread. Certainly you expect people to present information that might fact check a post?
It is not an attack when I post something that might disagree with a post. If you expect conspiracy theories to go unchallenged here you are on the wrong site.

I walk away quite often. If I know that no one would really believe the video or the post I say nothing, it's stupidity is it's own rebuttal. No one is going to believe it. Some of the videos were obviously made by those who are making fun of antivaxxers but the poor antivaxxer fell for it and passed it on. No need to say anything.

As the bodies stack up each day from COVID19 deaths, my posting facts that might help someone not be afraid to get vaccinated might save a life. I feel pretty good about that.

Los Angeles lifts air-quality limits for cremations amid a backlog of bodies caused by COVID-19
https://www.foxnews.com/health/los-...ons-amid-backlog-of-bodies-caused-by-covid-19

In LA There are 7,328 people currently hospitalized with COVID-19, 23% of whom are in the ICU, according to the latest numbers in the county. A person dies every 8 minutes from COVID19 in LA

Status
Not open for further replies.