ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
most will not get covid. and, according to their overblown numbers, covid has a 98% survival rate.

and, in a country of 330 million people, their are 7 million cases. so, a 97.6 % chance that you will NOT encounter someone with covid.

so, not vax for me. not for something with a 98% survial rate.
About short ore long Everybody will be infectet with Covid. And even if you have no Symptomes you can give it to someone who will get maby dangerous Symptomes. You can become dangerous for others.
Thats why vaccine is more then useful.
We know this from small pocks ore polio

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
You had to work pretty hard to overlook the fact that these companies LIE, CHANGE RESULTS AND DENY for their profit

Since I said nothing about marks or beasts, I guess you like to add to what people say to justify your conclusions

smh
Sorry, thats right, but this the theme of this thread. And some seems believe it.
I dont overlook the companies lies, i said only you cant expect from ungodly people godly behaviour.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Are you sure you haven't grown horns and a tail?lol

I got 2 moderna shots. No significant side effects. No one that has received a vaccine in my county has reported side effects and there have been no covid19 positives among them. As the eligibility age goes down, we are seeing a sharp decline in the age groups.
I look every day into the Mirror, till now nothing happend.
In germany the southafrica type is getting the majority and this type is also dangerous for younger people and more legal than covid 19

S

SophieT

Beg a pardon. I postet facts. The fact, that every drug has a sideeffect which is not wantet. Shure it is also a question of the dosis.
I defend not the concerns which making their dollars with. I only said, that from ungodly people I cant expect godly behavings.
I got already 2 Shots Pfizer because i work in hospital.
So then take the ungodly vaccine from the ungodly people.

Case solved. :giggle:

S

SophieT

About short ore long Everybody will be infectet with Covid. And even if you have no Symptomes you can give it to someone who will get maby dangerous Symptomes. You can become dangerous for others.
Everybody is not going to be infected with covid. You have zero evidence upon which to base such a statement.

Are you not aware that some people are actually immune? There is no vaccine. Playing around with DNA is not an accepted vaccine protocol.

News Flash: Not everyone who works in a hospital takes the vaccine. So it was your choice, whether because of fear or some other reason you gave your arm to science (and the rest of you too)

You cannot make the sweeping statements you did in the above post without offering proof of what you say and there is no proof to affirm your claims.

S

SophieT

Here is a fun read. A list of the largest pharmaceutical companies and the lawsuits filed against them; dates from 1919 to 2012, so not the most recent filings.

Check out the reason for the SETTLEMENTS (BECAUSE THEY LOST) in the far right column. Most are concerned with FALSE claims made by the company in question.

here is a sampling of the chart:

2010AstraZeneca[17]$520 millionOff-label promotion, kickbacksSeroquelFalse Claims Act

2003AstraZeneca[25]$355 millionMedicare fraudZoladexPrescription Drug Marketing Act

2013Johnson & Johnson[7]$2.2 billionOff-label promotion, kickbacksRisperdal, Invega, NesiritideFalse Claims Act, FDCA

Money is the key motivator for these immoral acts perpetrated on people who trust that they are the actual concern. It's money

And nothing has changed.

The drug companies are protected from being sued with these new un-vaccs for so called Covid, so even if Auntie Stacey drops dead one minute after getting one, there is nothing you can do. No recourse. Just bury her.

S

SophieT

The records revealed
By The Washington Post Updated Sept. 13, 2019
A cache of previously undisclosed internal drug company documents and other records are being released as the result of the largest civil action in U.S. history. About two dozen drug companies are being sued in federal court by nearly 2,000 cities, towns and counties, alleging they conspired to flood the nation with opioids. Below are portions of some of the documents in the case, entered by the plaintiffs as exhibits and selected by The Post.

The companies deny the allegations in the lawsuit and have blamed the epidemic on overprescribing by doctors and pharmacies and on customers who abused the drugs. They say they were working to supply the needs of patients with prescriptions who were desperate for pain relief.

S

SophieT

HEALTH AND SCIENCE
You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either
PUBLISHED THU, DEC 17 20208:36 AM ESTUPDATED WED, DEC 23 202012:32 AM EST

• Under the PREP Act, companies like Pfizer and Moderna have total immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.
  • A little-known government program provides benefits to people who can prove they suffered serious injury from a vaccine.
  • That program rarely pays, covering just 29 claims over the last decade.
If you experience severe side effects after getting a Covid vaccine, lawyers tell CNBC there is basically no one to blame in a U.S. court of law.

The federal government has granted companies like Pfizer and Moderna immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.

“It is very rare for a blanket immunity law to be passed,” said Rogge Dunn, a Dallas labor and employment attorney. “Pharmaceutical companies typically aren’t offered much liability protection under the law.“

You also can’t sue the Food and Drug Administration for authorizing a vaccine for emergency use, nor can you hold your employer accountable if they mandate inoculation as a condition of employment.

Congress created a fund specifically to help cover lost wages and out-of-pocket medical expenses for people who have been irreparably harmed by a “covered countermeasure,” such as a vaccine. But it is difficult to use and rarely pays. Attorneys say it has compensated less than 6% of the claims filed in the last decade.
Immune to lawsuits
In February, Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar invoked the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act. The 2005 law empowers the HHS secretary to provide legal protection to companies making or distributing critical medical supplies, such as vaccines and treatments, unless there’s “willful misconduct” by the company. The protection lasts until 2024.
That means that for the next four years, these companies “cannot be sued for money damages in court” over injuries related to the administration or use of products to treat or protect against Covid.
HHS declined CNBC’s request for an interview.

Dunn thinks a big reason for the unprecedented protection has to do with the expedited timeline.

“When the government said, ‘We want you to develop this four or five times faster than you normally do,’ most likely the manufacturers said to the government, ‘We want you, the government, to protect us from multimillion-dollar lawsuits,’” said Dunn.

S

SophieT

The quickest vaccine ever developed was for mumps. It took four years and was licensed in 1967. Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine was developed and cleared for emergency use in eight months — a fact that has fueled public mistrust of the coronavirus inoculation in the U.S.

Roughly 4 in 10 Americans say they would “definitely” or “probably” not get vaccinated, according to a recent survey by the Pew Research Center. While this is lower than it was two months ago, it still points to a huge trust gap.

But drugmakers like Pfizer continue to reassure the public no shortcuts were taken. “This is a vaccine that was developed without cutting corners,” CEO Dr. Albert Bourla said in an interview with CNBC’s “Squawk Box” on Monday. “This is a vaccine that is getting approved by all authorities in the world. That should say something.”

The legal immunity granted to pharmaceutical companies doesn’t just guard them against lawsuits. Dunn said it helps lower the cost of the immunizations.

“The government doesn’t want people suing the companies making the Covid vaccine. Because then, the manufacturers would probably charge the government a higher price per person per dose,” Dunn explained.

Pfizer and Moderna did not return CNBC’s request for comment on their legal protections.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Everybody is not going to be infected with covid. You have zero evidence upon which to base such a statement.

Are you not aware that some people are actually immune? There is no vaccine. Playing around with DNA is not an accepted vaccine protocol.

News Flash: Not everyone who works in a hospital takes the vaccine. So it was your choice, whether because of fear or some other reason you gave your arm to science (and the rest of you too)

You cannot make the sweeping statements you did in the above post without offering proof of what you say and there is no proof to affirm your claims.
No I have no proof. F.e. When the White people brought the chicken pocks to the indogen tribes, many of them died. Yes, not all.
You can make it in this way. No vaccine, and lets see who will survive. Ore you can try to find something what minimize the victims.
So it worked with polio and the Cholera and the pocks f.e.
If you find that vaccine against covid is not nessassary then go ahead. Hope then you will not become a spreader.
Look I work in hospital. We had in January our hospital on Limit with covid patients and some of my coworkers are still suffer because of Covid. I am sick to read from people who ignore the seriousness of this desease and see in the vaccine a devils tool. Like the thread theme suggest.
Only because you maby dont belong to those who became health problems because of Covid, but many others did.
That the companies makes there money with this is disgusting, but it wonders me not.
Btw, i am not your enemy :)

Mar 12, 2021
The mark will go on or in the hand or forehead so I don't believe the vaccine is the mark but it is to be avoided. The effects of this if not immediate, will come in months. Look for Dr. Tenpenney and how she explains that the vax is a depopulation device.

S

Scribe

S

Scribe

Could mRNA technology prevent colorectal cancer recurrence?

A team of international researchers is working to test whether mRNA technology could prevent colorectal cancer from recurring.

The standard treatment for many colorectal cancer patients is surgery, but cancer cells can remain in the body after the tumor is removed. These remaining cancer cells shed DNA into the bloodstream, which is referred to as circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA).

A clinical trial led by Morris and Kopetz is following high-risk patients with stage II or stage III colorectal cancer who test positive for circulating tumor DNA after surgery.

The presence of circulating tumor DNA is checked with a blood test. “If there is ctDNA present, it can mean that a patient is at higher risk for the cancer coming back,” Morris says.

He says that the opposite can also be true: if there is not circulating tumor DNA present, the patient may have a lower risk of recurrence.

Personalizing an mRNA vaccine for mutations that cause cancer

In the Phase II clinical trial, enrolled patients start chemotherapy after the tumor is surgically removed. Tissue from the tumor is sent off to a specialized lab, where it’s tested to look for genetic mutations that fuel the cancer’s growth.

Morris says anywhere from five to 20 mutations specific to that patient’s tumor can be identified during testing. The mutations are then prioritized by the most common to the least common, and an mRNA vaccine is created based on that ranking. “Each patient on the trial receives a personalized mRNA vaccine based on their individual mutation test results from their tumor,” Morris says.

As with the COVID-19 vaccines, the mRNA instructs the patient’s cells to produce protein fragments based off tumor’s genetic mutations identified during testing. The immune system then searches for other cells with the mutated proteins and clears out any remaining circulating tumor cells.

“We’re hopeful that with the personalized vaccine, we’re priming the immune system to go after the residual tumor cells, clear them out and cure the patient,” says Morris.

A leader in circulating tumor DNA

MD Anderson researchers are hopeful for the future of circulating tumor DNA. “It’s an evolving technology,” says Morris. “It’s new and exciting, and we know it can help us predict which patients are at a high risk of recurrence.”

Morris says this clinical trial is one of many exploring this new approach. “MD Anderson is a world leader in colorectal clinical trials for ctDNA,” he adds. “No matter your stage of disease, we have a new trial potentially for you.”

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Jeanie Marie Evans: Kansas woman dead hours after experimental mRNA shot

TOPEKA — “Vaccines are the leading cause of coincidences.” That is a meme going around on Twitter. One family is circumventing the inevitable propaganda by stating the facts on their loved one’s obituary.
Ms. Jeanie Marie Evans received the first dose of the experimental mRNA shots against COVID-19 yesterday, according to the Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE). It’s unclear which experimental shot the 68-year-old received. But Kansas has very little supply of the Johnson & Johnson experimental viral vector shots. Thus it was most likely Pfizer or Moderna. Both experimental mRNA shots are currently still undergoing clinical trials until as late as 2024.
She received the shot in Jefferson County, Kansas. Ms. Evans immediately suffered anaphylaxis, a severe allergic reaction, during the 15-minute waiting period after the experimental shot. She was transported to Stormont Vail Health in Topeka, where she was pronounced dead. The family immediately published an obituary that states her cause of death.

A KDHE spokesperson said, “Until the investigation is complete, it is premature to assign a specific cause of death.” Ms. Evans lived in Effingham, Kansas. She served on the Effington City Council and was an avid bowler, according to her obituary. Funeral services are Monday, March 29 at Becker-Dyer-Stanton Funeral Home in Atchison, Kansas.
1616723113466.png

Mar 12, 2021
Do yourself a favor and turn off the TV. COVID or whatever it is, is just another virus. And there will be another, and another, and another. This PLANdemic is a depopulation and control device.
I work in a "COVID" unit and have done so for over a year now. I take my mask off when I'm off camera, and every other chance I get. I breathe in all the COVID germs as deeply as I can to strengthen my immune system, and I still keep testing negative. Oh, and all the staff that have tested positive have fully recovered, just like they do every year when they recover from the seasonal flu.
The news is fear-mongering propaganda to get you to roll up your sleeve and let them inject poison into your body. Turn off the TV, and go outside, or read a book.

S

SophieT

No I have no proof. F.e. When the White people brought the chicken pocks to the indogen tribes, many of them died. Yes, not all.
You can make it in this way. No vaccine, and lets see who will survive. Ore you can try to find something what minimize the victims.
So it worked with polio and the Cholera and the pocks f.e.
If you find that vaccine against covid is not nessassary then go ahead. Hope then you will not become a spreader.
Look I work in hospital. We had in January our hospital on Limit with covid patients and some of my coworkers are still suffer because of Covid. I am sick to read from people who ignore the seriousness of this desease and see in the vaccine a devils tool. Like the thread theme suggest.
Only because you maby dont belong to those who became health problems because of Covid, but many others did.
That the companies makes there money with this is disgusting, but it wonders me not.
Btw, i am not your enemy :)
Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.