ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2021
i think what we are going to have is companies and corporations will mandate the vax first, then the gov. may try to do so a bit later.

as of yesterday, they were about 137 million so far vaccinated so far.

so, over a 1/3 of the country....
Or so they say that 1/3 of the country took the jab. I believe nothing of their lies. It may be more than that, it may be less. There are a lot of non-Christians who just won't take it, period.
Soon, the media will be blaming the deaths of children on those who refused the vax saying we infected them. It is going to get very, very, bad.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Yep, once fall is on the horizon all bets are off. They're going to come down hard.

You and I were born human beings created in the image of the Almighty. The very thing that makes us human, as opposed to some other being, is our DNA. This DNA-changing jab is meant to destroy our humanity. By that I mean, it is meant to not only make us sick or worse, but it changes that which makes us as God created us.

I would rather die than take this. To leave this world exactly as God created me, in His image, undeniably a human being with my DNA intact, is far better than the alternative.

The gift of discernment is not given to all Christians. "My people perish for lack of knowledge." They choose to believe the lie that life will get back to normal if they take this, and they may very well turn in, give up on, or turn on other Christians who choose not to take it. They believe the propaganda that is fed to them daily by the mainstream media as Satan slithers through and around their lives happy that he is able to have this victory over those who love the Lord. Yes, it's very sad.

Stay strong in the Lord. Thank the one true God that you have been given this amazing gift that is priceless, discernment.

Thanks for joining the discussion. It's a breath of fresh of air to have another level headed Christian chatter join the discussion.

1616858404999.jpeg

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Yep, once fall is on the horizon all bets are off. They're going to come down hard.

You and I were born human beings created in the image of the Almighty. The very thing that makes us human, as opposed to some other being, is our DNA. This DNA-changing jab is meant to destroy our humanity. By that I mean, it is meant to not only make us sick or worse, but it changes that which makes us as God created us.

I would rather die than take this. To leave this world exactly as God created me, in His image, undeniably a human being with my DNA intact, is far better than the alternative.

The gift of discernment is not given to all Christians. "My people perish for lack of knowledge." They choose to believe the lie that life will get back to normal if they take this, and they may very well turn in, give up on, or turn on other Christians who choose not to take it. They believe the propaganda that is fed to them daily by the mainstream media as Satan slithers through and around their lives happy that he is able to have this victory over those who love the Lord. Yes, it's very sad.

Stay strong in the Lord. Thank the one true God that you have been given this amazing gift that is priceless, discernment.

I think there is a spiritual warfare at play. This is just a theory, so don't wreck me here, like a brainstorm.

So, if the medical system alters our DNA, than we are no longer human in a sense. So, in some spiritual way, the devil feels like he now owns us, and can destroy us, without the protection of God. Those that take the vaccine and go along with the system are now under copy right law, like genetically modified seeds and food.

This is a bit outside the box, but same is this vaccine, that they are pushing on the world.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I got my vaccinations over a month ago. I haven't grown horns or a tail yet. To be honest with you, I haven 't seen anyone walking around with horns or tails yet. Get vaccinated. Save the life of a conspiracy theorist or anti vaxxer.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
So far my work has said the gene therapy injection isn’t mandatory.

When they finally do, I will first try a religious objection. I don’t expect to get far with that. They will have to fire me though. I won’t quit.

I expect that to change. Eventually the government will make it outright mandatory, after they make life so incredibly difficult for those that refuse.

The shocking lack of discernment about what is really going on, from so many who claim to be Christian, might be the saddest part of this whole plandemic.

Yeah, my work knows, I'd rather take a bullet, than take the covid vaccine. I asked my manager, are you taking the vaccine? The manager said, no, due to allergies. I said, I have allergies, that's what I will say, so I don't look like a conspiracy nut job.

Other excuses.
1. Religious
2. Just don't want to take, it's my choice. Scared to death what that vaccine will do to me.
3. I been doing fine without taking flu shoots every year, why change this?
4. Nancy Reagan said, Just Say No. (humor)

Losing a job in the past hasn't been the end of the world in the past, it's difficult sometimes, but it always lead to great things in the future.

Already went down the worst case scenario, if don't go along with the system. Lose job, homeless, and death. This doesn't really seem like a possibility though, my family wouldn't allow me to be homeless, someone would probably let me in, or give me a stimulus package. In any event, if a job loss occurs, there are always other opportunities. God will figure it out, we just have to be faithful.

I used to work graveyard shift in college and a little bit after college. After that, I told myself, no more night shifts, just hate them. No matter how tempting some job opportunities came that required working night shift, never applied. What do you know, still been working all this time, so just have to stick to what is right for you, and God will work out the details.

Mar 12, 2021
I think there is a spiritual warfare at play. This is just a theory, so don't wreck me here, like a brainstorm.

So, if the medical system alters our DNA, than we are no longer human in a sense. So, in some spiritual way, the devil feels like he now owns us, and can destroy us, without the protection of God. Those that take the vaccine and go along with the system are now under copy right law, like genetically modified seeds and food.

This is a bit outside the box, but same is this vaccine, that they are pushing on the world.

Yes. I agree. And this is what I can't seem to get Christians who are "asleep" to understand.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
next week, new york state begins rolling out the " excelsior pass". a code on app, that allows a scan for seeing if one has been vaccinated, or tested negative to covid.

so, tell us again how we are crazy conspiracy theorists for saying this was coming 9 months ago.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
yesterday, the n i h d director francis collins stated - " blacks, Christians and republican men are the largest group of vaccine doubters."

he went on to say- "and the hesitancy will begin to define whether or not we reach herd immunity .

so, when , WHEN there is covid spike later this year ( if there are not enough folks vaccinated to satisfy the powers that be), it will be blamed on us.

so, tell us again how we are crazy conspiracy theorists for saying this 3 months ago.

S

Scribe

yesterday, the n i h d director francis collins stated - " blacks, Christians and republican men are the largest group of vaccine doubters."

he went on to say- "and the hesitancy will begin to define whether or not we reach herd immunity .

so, when , WHEN there is covid spike later this year ( if there are not enough folks vaccinated to satisfy the powers that be), it will be blamed on us.

so, tell us again how we are crazy conspiracy theorists for saying this 3 months ago.
I would call that a misrepresentation of what he said.
Read it here:
https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...s-on-the-battle-to-improve-vaccine-acceptance

Mar 12, 2021

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Trying to figure out how you could deduce from the article you linked, that gb9's statement is a misrepresentation. Seems to me that's just about the gist of what was said.
I agree. Read through it and I don't see how what gb9 said was a misrepresentation.

Mar 12, 2021
I got my vaccinations over a month ago. I haven't grown horns or a tail yet. To be honest with you, I haven 't seen anyone walking around with horns or tails yet. Get vaccinated. Save the life of a conspiracy theorist or anti vaxxer.
I agree. Read through it and I don't see how what gb9 said was a misrepresentation.

It's highly unlikely that you'll grow horns or a tail after this jab. It is likely however, that since this jab is experimental and gene-altering, you may experience problems in the future since your DNA has been irreversibly changed.

And btw, this virus is as dangerous as the seasonal flu and 98% curable. No vaccine needed. Incidentally, this is not a vaccine. It's a gene altering jab.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Those that took the Covid Vaccine, I'm worried for you, next year will be telling.

I'm hoping for the best, but concerned.

1616908113082.jpeg

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
https://banned.video/watch?id=605fa785bf13ad66d85411d4

O.k., so don't agree with Alex Jones here. This is double think. He says, was against Trump for Operation Warp Speed, but than says, former President Trump did it to reopen the economy.

1616967815087.jpeg

Another multiple choice question here: Which governmental voice do you agree with?

1. Ronald Reagan
2. Nancy Reagan
3. Denver Health Medical Official
4. Donald Trump

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Those that took the Covid Vaccine, I'm worried for you, next year will be telling.
Dartmouth-Brown Study Documents Media's Stoking "Vicious Circle Of Fear" On COVID

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Dartmouth-Brown Study Documents Media's Stoking "Vicious Circle Of Fear" On COVID

From Zerohedge?

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...ents-medias-stoking-vicious-circle-fear-covid

Until I went to my aunt's house in December 2019, who had the news on, didn't even know there was a pandemic going on.

If you people didn't wear face masks, or there wasn't any restrictions, I don't think at face value, anything wasn't different.

Without question, the media has played a major roll in the pandemic.

Turn off your t.v.? Works for me. Haven't had t.v. service in about 9 years.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.