ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scribe

Scroll up Mr Ostrich!
Lol. No thanks. If I want to find out what it is, it will take me a few minutes to discover the facts and it won't be from any conspiracy theory bank of ignorance or misinformation. I will Google it and let you know what I find out.

Mar 12, 2021
people{ especially Christians] have this probably well meaning but misguided belief system that wants to comply with public policy in order to make things better,

as i said earlier, we were told by the gov. and the media that the vax would fix everything.
now, 4 months and 140 million shots ( their number) later , we get " cases are rising",

and the blind lemmings keep just going along with this , and then hate on us who never fell for it, and have been saying and warning about for 10 months now.

they keep praising the liars and hating the truth tellers.
I can't understand how Christians can be so deceived.
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
So you think that they are coming to get you to force you to take a vaccine and people are able to "turn you in". And you think that pro vaccine people are evil and that antivaxxers are on God's side? And you think this is normal thinking? Don't you think that most people would wonder if you are the one that needs to see a doctor to see if you might have early stages of schizophrenia?
In Matthew 10:21 Jesus tells us family will turn on each other and turn them in to be killed. During the Holocaust, people were turning on their neighbors. It's happened before, we were told it would happen toward the end. It's not a mental illness to see what's coming.

I think what Jesus told us in Luke 12:56 holds true today, "Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?"

Mar 12, 2021
S

Scribe

new york vaccine passport.

any comments??

anything?
From what I just read i would not invest in the tech companies enabling it. It won't ever be popular. Soon people won't care if your not vaccinated. That'll be their problem. The world is moving on with vaccines and the USA is not going to mandate vaccines. Other than schools and those things they've already been doing. So these digital passports may work for oversea flights but I doubt concerts are going to keep it up past this first year. They might use it to get allowed to fill their stadium seating without social distancing for now but by next year they will be able to do that without proof of vaccine is my prediction. That's my opinion. Thanks for asking.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
So you think that they are coming to get you to force you to take a vaccine and people are able to "turn you in". And you think that pro vaccine people are evil and that antivaxxers are on God's side? And you think this is normal thinking? Don't you think that most people would wonder if you are the one that needs to see a doctor to see if you might have early stages of schizophrenia?
Also, Revelation 20:4 makes it pretty clear that we'll be beheaded for not taking the mark of the beast. I'm not saying the vaccine is the mark, but if we're going to be killed for refusing that mark it's not that much of a stretch to realize they could do the same if we refuse to take the vaccine. It's not hard to imagine a law being placed to "round up" all the non-compliant folks who are a "danger" to the "healthy" vaxxers, and put them in a secure area where they'll quietly be "dealt with".

I mean, seriously. What do you think they are going to do with all of us who refuse to take the vaccine? Just let us live quietly among the rest of y'all? We already know how much the government loves control. Do you really think they'll let those who don't want the vaccine to defy them?

S

Scribe

In Matthew 10:21 Jesus tells us family will turn on each other and turn them in to be killed. During the Holocaust, people were turning on their neighbors. It's happened before, we were told it would happen toward the end. It's not a mental illness to see what's coming.

I think what Jesus told us in Luke 12:56 holds true today, "Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?"
Don't you think that is about being killed for faith in Jesus, like what happened in the 1st century and not about vaccines. No one is mandating vaccines on threat of death, never have and it doesn't even make sense.

S

Scribe

Also, Revelation 20:4 makes it pretty clear that we'll be beheaded for not taking the mark of the beast. I'm not saying the vaccine is the mark, but if we're going to be killed for refusing that mark it's not that much of a stretch to realize they could do the same if we refuse to take the vaccine. It's not hard to imagine a law being placed to "round up" all the non-compliant folks who are a "danger" to the "healthy" vaxxers, and put them in a secure area where they'll quietly be "dealt with".

I mean, seriously. What do you think they are going to do with all of us who refuse to take the vaccine? Just let us live quietly among the rest of y'all? We already know how much the government loves control. Do you really think they'll let those who don't want the vaccine to defy them?
Read the text in revelation. You know it has nothing to do with vaccine. He causes them to worship the image. If the vaccines are the mercy of God an answer to prayer safe and effective then He is probably not too pleased with those who are calling it evil. Maybe one should take a more humble approach.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
From what I just read i would not invest in the tech companies enabling it. It won't ever be popular. Soon people won't care if your not vaccinated. That'll be their problem. The world is moving on with vaccines and the USA is not going to mandate vaccines. Other than schools and those things they've already been doing. So these digital passports may work for oversea flights but I doubt concerts are going to keep it up past this first year. They might use it to get allowed to fill their stadium seating without social distancing for now but by next year they will be able to do that without proof of vaccine is my prediction. That's my opinion. Thanks for asking.
Oh, people will care. I already have well-loved friends and family lambasting me for not wanting to vaccinate my children. Even you have insinuated people like me are "abusive" toward children because we choose to protect our children by NOT vaccinating. It's going to be so much worse now that we are living in a "pandemic".

On other sites I've had women say people like me deserve to die. That my children deserve to die, just because we don't want this vaccine. We're told we're risking everyone else's life. Nobody is going to "not care" if we're not vaccinated. The world is moving in a direction of greater control, not less. And this vaccine passport is going to be a great way for the world governments to keep the people under their thumb.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Don't you think that is about being killed for faith in Jesus, like what happened in the 1st century and not about vaccines. No one is mandating vaccines on threat of death, never have and it doesn't even make sense.
I think they'll eventually lump antivaxxers with Christians, just like Germans who supported Jews were tossed in the camps.

Vaccines aren't mandated yet, but it's coming. It's already starting in the UK. They're not threatened with death (yet) but if you can't work, you can't eat and not eating, you know, sorta leads to starvation. :p

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...-jobs-britain-coronavirus-mandatory-vaccines/

Mar 12, 2021

I am really starting to think Scribe is a deliberate "plant" on this site to try to plant doubt in the minds of the undecided and the weaker Christians. But there have been enough hypocritical, nonsensical statements made from them that it is starting to be as bothersome as a fly in the face, and nothing more.

Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it. Pray for the DISCERNMENT of all of God's people. Pray for our children who have no choice and have no voice.

Pray for Scribe that he/she turns away from serving Satan if that is indeed what they're doing. If they are truly ignorant of the truth, pray that they realize that the satanists that control the world want us dead and that the gene altering vax will change that which makes us human, our DNA.
Every Christian who takes the gene-altering jab is a victory for Satan and that is one more that will leave this world an altered being. A satanic victory.

To whom much is given, much is expected.

S

Scribe

Oh, people will care. I already have well-loved friends and family lambasting me for not wanting to vaccinate my children. Even you have insinuated people like me are "abusive" toward children because we choose to protect our children by NOT vaccinating. It's going to be so much worse now that we are living in a "pandemic".

On other sites I've had women say people like me deserve to die. That my children deserve to die, just because we don't want this vaccine. We're told we're risking everyone else's life. Nobody is going to "not care" if we're not vaccinated. The world is moving in a direction of greater control, not less. And this vaccine passport is going to be a great way for the world governments to keep the people under their thumb.
Those aren't normal people that say such things. Getting your world view of reality from sites where people argue over vaccines is going to result in an inaccurate view of what normal people are thinking most of them are too mature to engage.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Read the text in revelation. You know it has nothing to do with vaccine. He causes them to worship the image. If the vaccines are the mercy of God an answer to prayer safe and effective then He is probably not too pleased with those who are calling it evil. Maybe one should take a more humble approach.
I'm saying if we'll be killed for not taking the mark, it's not unreasonable to think we could be (eventually) killed for being a health danger to others. I'm NOT saying the Revelation text is talking about vaccines. Just trying to point out if they're okay with murdering for one reason, they won't have any qualms about killing for another.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Those aren't normal people that say such things. Getting your world view of reality from sites where people argue over vaccines is going to result in an inaccurate view of what normal people are thinking most of them are too mature to engage.
Does that include you? Because you have made similar, if not more discreet, statements about those who don't vaccinate.

S

SophieT

I said none of what you have posted here. I did not say it was happening or was going to happen. I was referring to your name calling at other Christians here. In this case, religiously radical antivaxxer terrorist.

Where do you get off saying something like that? THAT, is why I said you seem to be made of the stuff that would betray other Christians. If you think those who do not want a jab are religiously radical antivaxxer terrorist, it appears you may not even include those who refuse as worthy of Christ and must be terrorists.

You attempt to put words to the credit of others with an alarming and systematic approach that I have not seen many do on this forum.
That is a dishonest and manipulative attempt at discrediting people who obviously have a better grasp on reality than do you.

What education level do you have? I am wondering, because your twisting of my words shows either an inability to comprehend what I actually said, or worse, a desire to outright lie to make your opinion valid and another's just plain stupid. You will not be able to conduct yourself that way forever in public. It will catch up with you.

You seem to have an uncomfortable relationship with the truth.

Mar 12, 2021
What are normal people, Scribe? Aren't we arguing about vaccines on this site right now? Are you normal?
What will happen in the coming months when Emporer Biden says that the reason we still have a COVID problem is because of the unvaxed? I'll tell you what will happen. Just like the police who were/are hated and sought for destruction, so will people who do not want this poison forced into their bodies.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
no one is mandating vaccines.

but, new york just released an app that will allow business to scan to see if the person has been vaccinated or has recently tested negative for covid.

so, a business can refuse entry if the scan has a negative.

but, hey , it is not a mandated vax, you just need one to go into most places in n y c.....

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
What are normal people, Scribe? Aren't we arguing about vaccines on this site right now? Are you normal?
What will happen in the coming months when Emporer Biden says that the reason we still have a COVID problem is because of the unvaxed? I'll tell you what will happen. Just like the police who were/are hated and sought for destruction, so will people who do not want this poison forced into their bodies.

the c d c director just said as much a week or so ago

" we may not reach herd immunity if enough do not get vaccinated"

planting seeds that will grow into blame for us,,

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
I'm getting the impression that some, here, are suffering from the "Boiling Frog Effect".... frog.png

Status
Not open for further replies.