ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SophieT

Those aren't normal people that say such things. Getting your world view of reality from sites where people argue over vaccines is going to result in an inaccurate view of what normal people are thinking most of them are too mature to engage.
Well you called it.

It isn't normal for a 'Christian' to call other Christians religiously radical antivaxxer terrorist because you disagree with what they say, post or think.

T

TheIndianGirl

It is a tricky situation for employers. Not everyone in the workforce is healthy; many have chronic illnesses, are overweight, diabetic, older, etc. Many minorities, more so than whites, appear to be more affected by COVID and have worse symptoms. So if the workplace is diverse, many people may be at risk. (Keep in mind that many men and minorities do not plan to vaccinate, so unless there is a requirement they will not get vaccinated.) COVID is very contagious. Employers may require the vaccine if they don't want their employees getting sick and taking off a week, two weeks, or even take long term sick leave or suffer death. So, from a logistical perspective it makes sense for an employer to require the vaccine, AT LEAST FOR THE TIME BEING, if they do not want a sick workforce. It will be easier on the employer's conscience to require the vaccine than to have someone pass away, suffer from long-term side effects. My work involves both domestic and international travel; I doubt I will be allowed to travel if I don't take the vaccine as there would be a risk that I will get sick while I'm away. On the other hand, if the employer doesn't require the vaccine, the productivity will suffer (best case scenario). It is outside the boundaries of the government to require vaccine, but I believe a private sector employer can depending on sector.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
So you think that they are coming to get you to force you to take a vaccine and people are able to "turn you in".
Just wait and see how things development. Forced vaccinations could become the norm. Forced vaccine passports are already becoming the norm.
And you think that pro vaccine people are evil and that antivaxxers are on God's side?
Pro-vaccine people are both evil and stupid. Antivaxxers are on God's side because when the Mark of the Beast is forced on the world (and these vaccines could well be converted into the Mark) they will refuse to take it, and will consequently lose their lives.

T

TheIndianGirl

It is a tricky situation for employers. Not everyone in the workforce is healthy; many have chronic illnesses, are overweight, diabetic, older, etc. Many minorities, more so than whites, appear to be more affected by COVID and have worse symptoms. So if the workplace is diverse, many people may be at risk. (Keep in mind that many men and minorities do not plan to vaccinate, so unless there is a requirement they will not get vaccinated.) COVID is very contagious. Employers may require the vaccine if they don't want their employees getting sick and taking off a week, two weeks, or even take long term sick leave or suffer death. So, from a logistical perspective it makes sense for an employer to require the vaccine, AT LEAST FOR THE TIME BEING, if they do not want a sick workforce. It will be easier on the employer's conscience to require the vaccine than to have someone pass away, suffer from long-term side effects. My work involves both domestic and international travel; I doubt I will be allowed to travel if I don't take the vaccine as there would be a risk that I will get sick while I'm away. On the other hand, if the employer doesn't require the vaccine, the productivity will suffer (best case scenario). It is outside the boundaries of the government to require vaccine, but I believe a private sector employer can depending on sector.
We have to look at this issue from HR's perspective.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Honestly, I don't think HR cares. They have plenty more minions to hire if someone gets sick. Especially with so many people losing their jobs. It's other countries who care and aren't going to want to allow people to cross their borders unless they can prove they've been vaccinated.

S

SophieT

• As of March 16, 2021, 19 European countries plus Thailand had suspended the use of AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine, either in full or in part, following reports of deadly blood clots
  • Doctors at Oslo University Hospital have announced the blood clots suffered by three recipients of the AstraZeneca vaccine were in fact caused by the vaccine
  • According to professor Pål Andre Holme, chief physician at Oslo University Hospital, “Nothing but the vaccine can explain why these individuals had this immune response”
  • By March 22, 2021, the Norwegian Medicines Agency had received reports of another two lethal blood clots post-vaccination. The agency said they “cannot rule out that these cases may have a connection with the AstraZeneca vaccine”
  • German investigators believe the blood clots are due to an immune response that triggers thrombosis (blood clots) by activating platelets. The effects are similar to heparin-induced thrombocytopenia type 2, in which antibodies against a protein complex are formed in connection with heparin, which in turn respond to a receptor on the platelets

S

SophieT

And more about Mr. Gates, the man behind the curtain

• Gates supported and helped organize Event 201, a meeting of global "experts" who developed strategies to control a potential pandemic, the population and the narrative surrounding the global event
  • Communication strategists were employed to help identify and plan for tactics that would control public behavior, improve surveillance and increase the number who would take a vaccination
  • Social media censorship played prominently in the Event 201 plan, and in the events of 2020, ensuring that accurate information about vaccine development, production and injury was not well disseminated
  • The NIH produced vaccination communication recommendations that were close to those studied by Yale University, touching on feelings about health, helping others and fear
  • It is vital to be vigilant and seek the truth so that you can understand how to distinguish between fact and a fictional narrative that promises you liberation but eventually enslaves you
In 2000, everything about Bill Gates’ public persona changed. He morphed from a hardnosed and ruthless technology monopolizer into a soft, fuzzy and incredibly generous philanthropist when he and his wife launched the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.1

It was a public relations coup. May 18, 1998, the U.S. Justice Department, in collaboration with 20 state attorneys, filed an antitrust lawsuit against Microsoft.2 At that time, the company was 23 years old and was ruling the personal computer market. The Seattle Times described the fallout from the antitrust lawsuit:3

“The company barely escaped being split up after it was ruled an unlawful monopolist in 2000 for using its stranglehold on the PC market with its Windows operating system to cripple competitors, such as Netscape’s Navigator Web browser.”
How would the world be different today if the company had been split? Yale law professor George Priest described the antitrust lawsuit as “one of the most important antitrust cases of its generation.”4 In 2002, a court settlement placed restrictions on Microsoft to curb some of its practices for five years.

It was later extended twice and then expired May 12, 2011. The lawsuit had a dramatic effect on “the emergence of an entirely new field called IP (intellectual property) antitrust,” Iowa law professor Herbert Hovenkamp told the Seattle Times.5

Later, large sums donated from the foundation made the news multiple times, including $9.5 million to GAVI (Global Alliance for Vaccines), a second $7.5 million to GAVI and $6.8 million to the World Health Organization in 2017.6

By June 2020, in the middle of a global pandemic, the Gates Foundation’s donations totaled 45% of WHO’s funding from nongovernmental sources.7 Once mainstream media’s attention was no longer on Gates’ antitrust activities and focused on the philanthropist actions of the foundation, Gates publicly turned his attention to vaccinating the world, long before COVID-19.8

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Also, do you think HR will use this same excuse when it comes time to enforce the Mark? "We care about you and don't want you to lose your job so, just take this little ole mark, mk?"

I had a similar thing happen when I worked at a nursing home, 17 years ago. Right after I got married, the method for clocking in was changed. Instead of stamping in and out, they installed a hand scanner (for the right hand, only). I thought my dad (who had always warned me about the Mark and to watch out for desensitizing) wouldn't do the scan-in and fight it (we worked at the same place), but he went along with it. I was the only employee that refused to do the hand scan. Had to sit down and talk with the Big Boss but, thankfully, they allowed me to use the old clocking in method. They were very pushy and kept telling me that "While we know this looks like the Biblical accounts, it's really NOT". Granted, it wasn't. And it was nice of them to accommodate me. But, again, that was almost 20 years ago. Time and Covid makes businesses less friendly toward dissenters.

Long story short, "we care about your health" is much like, "We're from the government and we're here to help". Not trustworthy or sincere!

S

Scribe

Does that include you? Because you have made similar, if not more discreet, statements about those who don't vaccinate.
I think it is pretty obvious who is making extreme statements and those people who are equating pro vaccine people with the antichrist and Hitler who are out to harm those opposed to vaccines are themselves the extremist and they scare me. They piss of Jews with that kind of rhetoric as well.

S

Scribe

Just wait and see how things development. Forced vaccinations could become the norm. Forced vaccine passports are already becoming the norm.
Pro-vaccine people are both evil and stupid. Antivaxxers are on God's side because when the Mark of the Beast is forced on the world (and these vaccines could well be converted into the Mark) they will refuse to take it, and will consequently lose their lives.
Yeah, that's not healthy bro.

T

TheIndianGirl

I don't think a person who believes in Jesus has to worry about the AntiChrist/Mark of the Beast. I am not a big expert on the Mark of the Beast, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
I don't think a person who believes in Jesus has to worry about the AntiChrist/Mark of the Beast. I am not a big expert on the Mark of the Beast, so please correct me if I'm wrong.
I think I would "worry" about it less if I didn't have kids. 🤷‍♀️

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
It's not so much being worried as being prepared. Prepared mentally, spiritually, physically, to face the hard things that are coming.

There is great anticipation of Christ's soon return but before then, it's going to be hard. A real test for many if us to see who will remain faithful.
I agree...
We are told by Jesus to be sober , watch and be alert , for the devil roams the earth , he comes to steel , kill and destroy...
We should all read the book of Revelation , and Jesus tells us that those who do are blessed...We have to prepare and be watchful Amen...
...xox...

S

Scribe

the c d c director just said as much a week or so ago

" we may not reach herd immunity if enough do not get vaccinated"

planting seeds that will grow into blame for us,,
the c d c director just said as much a week or so ago

" we may not reach herd immunity if enough do not get vaccinated"

planting seeds that will grow into blame for us,,
We'll see. If the current numbers of voluntary vaccinations among the first phased roll outs in the US are any indication of what we can expect when it is available to everyone over the next few weeks, then we can expect most people to want to get vaccinated. I think you are imagining things that are not reality and not ever going to be.

The history of the USA has been that the public who are majority pro vaccine are not pro mandate vaccine. We don't even force parents to vaccinate their children. If we were going to mandate vaccines we would have passed a law declaring that a parent who lets their child die of whooping cough because they refused vaccines can be prosecuted. I don't keep up with it, it might have been passed in a state somewhere already. If it has I can understand why it would. Strong opinions on these things when it comes to letting a baby die unnecessarily because your dumber than a box of rocks. But there are parental rights and once you start eroding those where does it stop.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I think I would "worry" about it less if I didn't have kids. 🤷‍♀️

This is no joke!

It's really no fair for the kids that have to grow up in this world, but that's just how it.

I'm starting to see why, they called the last generation, Generation Z. Don't think there are two many letters after Z.

Attachments

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
We'll see. If the current numbers of voluntary vaccinations among the first phased roll outs in the US are any indication of what we can expect when it is available to everyone over the next few weeks, then we can expect most people to want to get vaccinated. I think you are imagining things that are not reality and not ever going to be.

The history of the USA has been that the public who are majority pro vaccine are not pro mandate vaccine. We don't even force parents to vaccinate their children. If we were going to mandate vaccines we would have passed a law declaring that a parent who lets their child die of whooping cough because they refused vaccines can be prosecuted. I don't keep up with it, it might have been passed in a state somewhere already. If it has I can understand why it would. Strong opinions on these things when it comes to letting a baby die unnecessarily because your dumber than a box of rocks. But there are parental rights and once you start eroding those where does it stop.
See, there you go again with the insults against parents who dont vaccinate. Look it up. The majority of anti vaxxers are college educated and intelligent.

Status
Not open for further replies.