ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scribe

I agree...
We are told by Jesus to be sober , watch and be alert , for the devil roams the earth , he comes to steel , kill and destroy...
We should all read the book of Revelation , and Jesus tells us that those who do are blessed...We have to prepare and be watchful Amen...
...xox...
What does it mean to be ready?

1 John 3:2Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 3And every man that hath this hope in him (what hope? Of his appearing) purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

So to be ready for His appearing one should purify himself as he is pure. That simply means live a holy life. Don't hang on to sins.

Make sure that this is how you are preparing because trying to figure out how the Mark of the Beast is going to materialize is NOT how to be ready.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
What does it mean to be ready?

1 John 3:2Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 3And every man that hath this hope in him (what hope? Of his appearing) purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

So to be ready for His appearing one should purify himself as he is pure. That simply means live a holy life. Don't hang on to sins.

Make sure that this is how you are preparing because trying to figure out how the Mark of the Beast is going to materialize is NOT how to be ready.
I did not say I was trying to work out the mark of the beast , but I do know we are to be watchful of all things...
I would rather be watchful , then become desensitized to whats coming...

I find it more shocking that so many christians are running for the Vax , and I must be honest , it makes me wonder how many will run for the mark , without giving it any thought ...

O death where is your sting...
Come LORD Jesus come...

G

Godsgirl83

Well,
when it comes to the kids:
We don't know WHAT will happen to the bodies of those who take the jabs now......
6 months down the road or 6 years from now.
Kids bodies are still growing and developing........
how are unknown side effects going to change them?
PUBERTY: How's it going to be affected?
This really isn't about keeping people "safe".........
it's about CONTROL.
And to those who think it to be child abuse not to jab them in the name of protection
I say this:
It's child abuse TO jab them with unknown posions.

S

Scribe

See, there you go again with the insults against parents who dont vaccinate. Look it up. The majority of anti vaxxers are college educated and intelligent.
What college sides with antivaccine rhetoric? I am pretty sure they are all on the side of the science that you will read on the CDC site concerning the history of the effectiveness, safety and benefits of vaccines to wipe out diseases that once killed many people. Did you think they were now teaching antivaccine conspiracies in college? That's not happening. And it never will.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
What college sides with antivaccine rhetoric? I am pretty sure they are all on the side of the science that you will read on the CDC site concerning the history of the effectiveness, safety and benefits of vaccines to wipe out diseases that once killed many people. Did you think they were now teaching antivaccine conspiracies in college? That's not happening. And it never will.
I said "college educated". As in, they went to school longer to learn and develop their minds.

Basically, statistics show that smart people are less vaccinated.

Good try at attempting to twist my words, though. 😉😆

Mar 12, 2021
See, there you go again with the insults against parents who dont vaccinate. Look it up. The majority of anti vaxxers are college educated and intelligent.
Tell me why "my body my choice" is OK if they're killing their babies but not if they're refusing to have their genes altered and/or worse?

Incidently, this is NOT a vaccine. Look up the definition of a vaccine. "A preparation of a weakened or killed pathogen, such as a bacterium or virus"
I believe Genipher said "college educated" not colleges. Oh, and never say never. When my Lord and Savior returns to reign over His kingdom, neither you nor I know what will happen on this earth.

S

Scribe

I said "college educated". As in, they went to school longer to learn and develop their minds.

Basically, statistics show that smart people are less vaccinated.

Good try at attempting to twist my words, though. 😉😆
I am going to have to reject that claim based on improbability that there is any credible statistics that say that. My guess is that all credible surveys have shown that the majority of any segment of society in the USA is pro vaccine. The majority of Rebublicans, democrats, or other political party. The majority of Liberals, the majority of Conservatives. The majority of educated, and uneducated are pro vaccine.

I suppose I could Google it, but I am going to go out on a limb and say that if there was a survey done concerning how many antivaxxers have a college degree that it is not going to be the majority of antivaxxers. And I would bet that if you surveyed Masters degrees that the number of antivaxxers drops considerably. I think the the more one learns science the more they would learn about vaccines and the less ignorance therefore the less antivaxxers. I am sorry if it offends you but I bet I am right.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
I am going to have to reject that claim based on improbability that there is any credible statistics that say that. My guess is that all credible surveys have shown that the majority of any segment of society in the USA is pro vaccine. The majority of Rebublicans, democrats, or other political party. The majority of Liberals, the majority of Conservatives. The majority of educated, and uneducated are pro vaccine.

I suppose I could Google it, but I am going to go out on a limb and say that if there was a survey done concerning how many antivaxxers have a college degree that it is not going to be the majority of antivaxxers. And I would bet that if you surveyed Masters degrees that the number of antivaxxers drops considerably. I think the the more one learns science the more they would learn about vaccines and the less ignorance therefore the less antivaxxers. I am sorry if it offends you but I bet I am right.
Not offended. It doesn't really surprise me that you don't want to look it up. Willful ignorance and all that. Also kinda proves my point that the intelligent side is willing to research and question while the more ignorant blindly follow whatever the science says is PC. Oh well.🤷‍♀️

S

Scribe

Not offended. It doesn't really surprise me that you don't want to look it up. Willful ignorance and all that. Also kinda proves my point that the intelligent side is willing to research and question while the more ignorant blindly follow whatever the science says is PC. Oh well.🤷‍♀️
You already know I would win in this debate. What exactly do you want me to research? Do the majority of antivaxxers have college degrees? Is that it? And what if I demonstrate that they are less likely to have degrees than the same number of provaccine people. Will you then concede that you were wrong and I won this debate? Or can you explain exactly what it is you are claiming again so that you cannot back out and say that is not what you said after I prove that you were wrong?

S

Scribe

You already know I would win in this debate. What exactly do you want me to research? Do the majority of antivaxxers have college degrees? Is that it? And what if I demonstrate that they are less likely to have degrees than the same number of provaccine people. Will you then concede that you were wrong and I won this debate? Or can you explain exactly what it is you are claiming again so that you cannot back out and say that is not what you said after I prove that you were wrong?
From a European Study. The more years of schooling the number of those who think that vaccines are not safe declines.

https://aheblog.com/2020/01/08/education-against-anti-vaxxers-evidence-from-europe/

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019

So, to be fair, I'm finding conflicting data. Some sources say antivaxxers are usually higher educated. Other sources say they have a lower education.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Just saw this comment. Yup, I was able to look up some info and found conflicting data.

At any rate, people who don't vaccinate aren't stupid Jenny McCarthy followers. All the antivaxxers I have known (myself included) research both sides of the issue. The problem is, many good studies that go against the grain are deleted, etc.

S

Scribe

Just saw this comment. Yup, I was able to look up some info and found conflicting data.

At any rate, people who don't vaccinate aren't stupid Jenny McCarthy followers. All the antivaxxers I have known (myself included) research both sides of the issue. The problem is, many good studies that go against the grain are deleted, etc.
I know some people who have degrees that think that vaccines cause autism. But none of them are science majors. I don't know any one with science related degrees that are antivaccine. Of course my personal friends are not a scientific survey, I get that. :)

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
I know some people who have degrees that think that vaccines cause autism. But none of them are science majors. I don't know any one with science related degrees that are antivaccine. Of course my personal friends are not a scientific survey, I get that. :)
Well, for what it's worth my husband and I dont believe vaccines cause autism. We do believe there is a risk in vaccinating or not vaccinating. It's just, which risk is a person willing to take?

As an aside, my husband is a college graduate. Forte in math. He also has an unusually high IQ which, as the wife, can be frustrating at times because I am slower, intellectually, than he is. So in our family he's the smarty pants college guy and I'm the "research mom". Lol.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Sometimes I can't stop myself. :) I usually delete it before the 5 minute timer is up.
That's ok. I think we're both full of ourselves. Just easier to see in others. 😝

Also, I've lost count of how many times I've started a post and deleted it thinking, "Not today, Satan!" Lol

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
So, to be fair, I'm finding conflicting data. Some sources say antivaxxers are usually higher educated. Other sources say they have a lower education.
You cannot use google or most other search engines that in any way go against the propaganda of the vaccine.

Goebbels , Google. Virtually the same

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
You cannot use google or most other search engines that in any way go against the propaganda of the vaccine.

Goebbels , Google. Virtually the same
To find different view points on a subject, other than the mainstream views, are being buried, and banned.

Anybody remember the show Max Headroom? It's like we are living this.

1617222728796.jpeg

1984 movie also.

1617222779585.jpeg

Healthy people will get sick, not unless they get the flu vaccine, which has the flu virus in it. Say what?

They haven't been able to stop people getting the flu for ages, but this new Covid 19 vaccine will some how do the trick, after one year of development. Say what? Well, the Covid 19 will mutate, so you will have to get regularly vaccinated.

We live in the twilight zone.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
As soon as I found out, that churches are bound by tax laws, that was it for me.

The main thing is to keep the faith and not worry about the obstacles ahead of us.

WE CAN'T LOSE TRUSTING IN THE LORD!

Our God is far more powerful, than powers of this world. We can laugh at what the world does.

View attachment 226671
Yes that turned me off too. There likely are some still not under the 201c rule but I don't know how you'd find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.