ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
S

SophieT

Make sure that this is how you are preparing because trying to figure out how the Mark of the Beast is going to materialize is NOT how to be ready.
And again, twisting and adding to what someone said to make it seem they do not know what they are talking about.

there was no reason for you to pick apart her post

S

SophieT

What college sides with antivaccine rhetoric? I am pretty sure they are all on the side of the science that you will read on the CDC site concerning the history of the effectiveness, safety and benefits of vaccines to wipe out diseases that once killed many people. Did you think they were now teaching antivaccine conspiracies in college? That's not happening. And it never will.
Bingo. Another misrepresentation of what someone said.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Important piece. Here is an excerpt, but the whole article is worth reading :

For us “conspiracy-theorizing reality deniers,” there is no getting around this dilemma. This isn’t Europe in the 1930s. There isn’t anywhere to emigrate to … OK, there is, temporarily, in some of the US states that have been staging rebellions, and other such “old normal” oases, but how long do you think that will last? They’re already rolling out the “mutant variants,” and God only knows what will happen when the long-term effects of the “vaccines” kick in.

No, for most of us denizens of the global capitalist empire, it looks like the New Normal is here to stay. So, unless we are prepared to become New Normals, we are going to have to stand and fight. It is going to get rather ugly, and personal, but there isn’t any way to avoid that. Given that many New Normals are our friends and colleagues, or evesn members of our families, it is tempting to believe that they will “come to their senses,” that “this is all just a hysterical overreaction,” and that “everything will go back to normal soon.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/unvaccinated-question
I was reading Jared James and he said he believes there is some kind of brain entrainment being used on Americans through WIFI I believe - the army has such weaponry. I don't know if that is true or not but I do know they have been heavily spraying our area and others have told me they're spraying in their area too. I believe they caught them spraying valium or some other type of CNS. James said protests are taking place everywhere but America. I don't know if he's right or not but people do seem pretty passive.

S

SophieT

S

Scribe

Important piece. Here is an excerpt, but the whole article is worth reading :

For us “conspiracy-theorizing reality deniers,” there is no getting around this dilemma. This isn’t Europe in the 1930s. There isn’t anywhere to emigrate to … OK, there is, temporarily, in some of the US states that have been staging rebellions, and other such “old normal” oases, but how long do you think that will last? They’re already rolling out the “mutant variants,” and God only knows what will happen when the long-term effects of the “vaccines” kick in.

No, for most of us denizens of the global capitalist empire, it looks like the New Normal is here to stay. So, unless we are prepared to become New Normals, we are going to have to stand and fight. It is going to get rather ugly, and personal, but there isn’t any way to avoid that. Given that many New Normals are our friends and colleagues, or even members of our families, it is tempting to believe that they will “come to their senses,” that “this is all just a hysterical overreaction,” and that “everything will go back to normal soon.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/unvaccinated-question
Meanwhile this is what reality looks like:

Google, The tech giant is targeting a full return to normal operations beginning in September 2021. Google is encouraging, but not requiring, all of its employees to get vaccinated. Employees who return will be required to wear masks, practice social distancing and pass a health survey.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/google-us-employees-back-to-the-office-april

I know this is probably disappointing to those who like a juicy conspiracy theory. Sorry about that. :cool:

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Meanwhile this is what reality looks like:

Google, The tech giant is targeting a full return to normal operations beginning in September 2021. Google is encouraging, but not requiring, all of its employees to get vaccinated. Employees who return will be required to wear masks, practice social distancing and pass a health survey.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/google-us-employees-back-to-the-office-april

I know this is probably disappointing to those who like a juicy conspiracy theory. Sorry about that. :cool:

you thought vaccine passports were a conspiracy theory until yesterday..... then you initially pushed it aside, then came back an hour later and said 'well, it is not mandatory...."

but, we are the crazy ones...

S

Scribe

you thought vaccine passports were a conspiracy theory until yesterday..... then you initially pushed it aside, then came back an hour later and said 'well, it is not mandatory...."

I am not following you. First let me make it clear that I am not interested in being an immature arguer on CC. If you really want to have an intelligent conversation I am willing to discover facts with anyone who is seeking truth and understands the rules of being intellectually honest.

I just looked it up today after you kept asking me about the New York passports. I don't see where we have discussed it before. So it is not possible that I said that the New York Digital Vaccine ID was a conspiracy theory and I know that you cannot find any post where I remotely suggested that it was.

Now things that you and others have said that ARE indeed unreasonable conspiracy theories I am sure I have attempted to point them out and you are welcome to find any of my posts where I did so. I am sure that I have not changed my mind about them today or after I looked up the New York Passport that you asked me about a few times, so I decided to give you an answer.

I did not see anything about this New York Exclesior Pass that was related to your conspiracy theories. All these conspiracy theories about forced vaccines, being rounded up, being killed for not taking a vaccine, being a martyr for Jesus for being killed by the antichrist who wants to force a vaccine on you and the other conspiracy theories, like not being able to go to the grocery store or engage in society without a vaccine passport were not found to be related to what I looked up today about the New York Excelsior Pass.

So if you want to present a conspiracy theory related to the New York Excelsior Pass that you want me to address, then present your theory and we will fact check it and get back with you.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I did not see anything about this New York Exclesior Pass that was related to your conspiracy theories. All these conspiracy theories about forced vaccines, being rounded up, being killed for not taking a vaccine, being a martyr for Jesus for being killed by the antichrist who wants to force a vaccine on you and the other conspiracy theories, like not being able to go to the grocery store or engage in society without a vaccine passport were not found to be related to what I looked up today about the New York Excelsior Pass.
You are full of half truths and misrepresentations.

Every day there are more and more stories of vaccine passports all around the world, in different industries and governments.

So answer the question please.

What exactly would have to happen before you would admit that there is a conspiracy to force people to get vaccinated, and require proof that they did?

S

Scribe

You are full of half truths and misrepresentations.

Every day there are more and more stories of vaccine passports all around the world, in different industries and governments.

So answer the question please.

What exactly would have to happen before you would admit that there is a conspiracy to force people to get vaccinated, and require proof that they did?
If people want to pass a law to mandate vaccines they can attempt to do so. In the USA that is not a conspiracy. I don't believe it will pass. States might change policy such as "If you can show proof of vaccine you can fill up the stadiums without skipping seats" but even this will go away in a year and they will stop asking because the vaccines will produce herd immunity.

If laws get presented, voted on and passed, then that is what it will take for me to believe that a law got passed to mandate a vaccine. There is no reason to imagine conspiracies in that scenario. We don't usually call presenting a bill to be voted on a conspiracy.

S

SophieT

he tries to make both sides of the equation add up, but you know what they say about apples and oranges :sneaky:

S

SophieT

And because you know it's better than a mousetrap, KRISPY KREMES! free free free with a good jab in the upper arm!

• In February 2021, Israel restricted access to gyms, pools, hotels and sporting venues to vaccinated-only, effectively segregating unvaccinated individuals from portions of society
  • Most countries are openly discussing the very real possibility of following suit. Many private companies are also considering limiting their services to vaccinated-only patrons
  • As of March 22, 2021, Krispy Kreme shops around the U.S. will dole out free doughnuts to patrons who can prove they’ve received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine. The offer will last to the end of 2021
  • A political scientist urges Americans to not follow their guts, but to trust and obey experts, despite the mistakes they’ve made

S

SophieT

Evidence that the COVID-19 pandemic was being used to herd us into a new paradigm where personal freedom is obliterated was presented in a March 2020 Newspunch article,1 which noted that “The world as we know it will change forever in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic, according to Bill Gates, who declared that we will soon have ‘digital certificates’ to display our health and vaccination status.”

At the time, Gates also announced the “need” for a national health tracking system, and that positive tests for infectious disease must be publicly identifiable so that people will know to maintain social distance from infectious individuals.

As Newspunch noted,2 “If history repeats, it will go from being technology adopted for its ‘convenience and safety’ and then overnight will become mandatory for you and your family — or else.”

Now, 12 months later, we’re seeing warnings of the “or else” everywhere we look. In February 2021, Israel paved the way by restricting access to gyms, pools, hotels and sporting venues to vaccinated-only,3 thereby effectively segregating unvaccinated individuals from portions of society. Most countries are openly discussing the very real possibility of following suit.

S

SophieT

Anyone else get the latest news on good ole Canada and their mandatory lockup to enter the country even if you are a Canadian citizen?

Canada announces new restrictions for travellersPrime Minister Justin Trudeau has introduced stricter measures to control COVID-19 risks in Canada.

Alexandra Miekus

Kareem El-Assal

Published on January 29th, 2021 at 11:55am ESTUpdated on February 4th, 2021 at 09:04am EST

14.9kShares
Canada’s government is imposing new COVID-19 measures for incoming travellers.

The announcement was made today by Canada’s Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau and comes after several weeks of pressure from Canadian provinces to implement tougher travel restrictions.

Air Canada, WestJet, Sunwing, and Air Transat are suspending all flights to “sun” destinations such as the Caribbean effective Sunday, January 31. The measures will be in place until April 30. Trudeau commended the leadership of these airlines in working in concert with the federal government to enact this measure.

Starting next week, international flights can only land in Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal, and Toronto. Incoming air travellers will need to take COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test upon arrival and will need to stay in a hotel designated by the federal government at their own expense for three days while awaiting test results. Trudeau said the estimated cost of this to travellers is $2,000 Canadian. If the test result is negative, travellers will then need to quarantine at home for a total quarantine period of 14 days (three days at the hotel plus eleven days at home). Those who report a positive test result will need to stay at a designated government facility.

Thirdly, Trudeau announced that all travellers entering Canada from the U.S. land border will need to be tested upon arrival and demonstrate a negative test.

He is OUT OF CONTROL. I don't understand why he is not removed by the other parties. He has a minority gov and in Canada, you can vote to remove the PM. It's been done before I believe.

S

SophieT

con't from above post

Canada also requires every international air traveller aged five years or older to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test done within 72 hours of the traveller’s planned departure for Canada.

In addition to being tested, travellers coming to Canada must undergo a 14-day quarantine period. The quarantine plan must be prepared prior to arrival in Canada to specify where and how it will be carried out.

Travellers to Canada must also use the ArriveCAN app to send their information to Canadian border services officers and learn how to comply with coronavirus measures at the border. The application must be used by all incoming travellers to perform daily self-assessments to ensure that the quarantine process is completed as required.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
If people want to pass a law to mandate vaccines they can attempt to do so. In the USA that is not a conspiracy. I don't believe it will pass. States might change policy such as "If you can show proof of vaccine you can fill up the stadiums without skipping seats" but even this will go away in a year and they will stop asking because the vaccines will produce herd immunity.

If laws get presented, voted on and passed, then that is what it will take for me to believe that a law got passed to mandate a vaccine. There is no reason to imagine conspiracies in that scenario. We don't usually call presenting a bill to be voted on a conspiracy.
In this past year, what has stopped edicts, decrees, “rules”, “orders”, from carrying the full force of law?

Wake up man!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Meanwhile the murderous carnage continues:

Greece: 65-year-old woman dead 30 minutes after AstraZeneca shot

ILION, WEST ATHENS — AstraZeneca crimes against humanity continue as another victim dies in Europe shortly after the shot.
A 65-year-old woman received the first dose of the AstraZeneca viral vector shot at the Ilion Health Centre on or around March 29, according to Skai News in Piraeus, Greece. She waited the customary 20 minutes to ensure there were no immediate side effects.
The woman, who was not identified by Skai, walked out of the building to go about her day. She was found unresponsive in the parking lot ten minutes later. Medical personnel took her back into the health centre for first aid. But she was pronounced dead shortly thereafter.
Skai News deflected attention from the experimental shot by pointing out the woman had diabetes. Meanwhile, the Greek National Vaccination Committee said it is “too early to draw any conclusions” as to the cause of death.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Beth Ellington: 63-year-old North Carolina professor dead 48 hours after Johnson & Johnson viral vector shot

1617284693420.png
BLOWING ROCK, NORTH CAROLINA — A perfectly-healthy college professor is dead two days after receiving the experimental Johnson & Johnson viral vector shot – and state officials are calling it a coincidence.
Mrs. Virginia “Beth” Ellington and her husband Jeff received the shot at the Watauga Health Center in Boone, North Carolina, on Monday morning, March 8, according to WRAL-TV 5. She immediately felt tired and worried about potential side effects from the shot.
Mrs. Ellington went to work at Appalachian State University the next day. But she still felt ill and tired. Her condition worsened by Wednesday, March 10 so she stayed home from work. Jeff checked on her a few hours later, only to find Beth unresponsive. He called 911 and attempted to revive his wife of 36 years. But she was dead by the time paramedics arrived. Her death certificate says that the experimental viral vector shot significantly contributed to causing a stroke.
Becca Ingle, Mrs. Ellington’s daughter, told WRAL-TV 5 that her mother was excited to get the shot. Ingle also said she was “shocked” when the medical examiner wrote that the shot caused her mother’s death. But she conceded that the shot “triggered” the events.
Damage control and subterfuges commence
A University of North Carolina medical professor told the news station that the medical examiner “rushed to judgment.” He said the Johnson & Johnson shot should not have been mentioned on the death certificate. Mrs. Ellington having a stroke less than 48 hours after the experimental shot is a “coincidence,” he said. The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services also chimed in:
After an autopsy examination by one of our regional autopsy centers, the preliminary results do not show that this death was related to a vaccine or vaccination.​
Mrs. Ellington is at least the third victim of the Johnson & Johnson shot that this blog was covered. Ms. Desirée Penrod died on March 17, one week after receiving the shot. Mr. Ben Goodman died on March 14, just 24 hours after the shot. But the pharmaceutical establishment, mainstream media and U.S. government contend that these deaths are all coincidences. As we’ve noted before, “vaccines are the leading cause of coincidences.”
Mrs. Ellington had three degrees from the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill. Her Ph.D was in Information and Library Science. A memorial fund is accepting contribution in her memory. The address is:
Virginia Beth Elder Ellington Memorial Fund
c/o Jefferson Ellington
3818 Rhodes Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28210.

Status
Not open for further replies.