ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scribe

Which one did'ja get?
Pfizer.
Ingredients:
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

Sounds scary until you look them up and read about them from credible sites. Mostly sugars and salts.

It's been 6 hours and so far, no fever, or anything. Just a tangible sense of relief that the risk of being seriously ill from COVID 19 just went from highly possible to zero. Working in a community hub like a church with lots of activities and a food distribution ministry made is impossible for me to isolate and we were not qualified for getting the vaccine before I found out about the food pantry qualification or I would have been able to get it sooner. They are opening it up to everyone on May 1st.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Pfizer.
Ingredients:
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

Sounds scary until you look them up and read about them from credible sites. Mostly sugars and salts.

It's been 6 hours and so far, no fever, or anything. Just a tangible sense of relief that the risk of being seriously ill from COVID 19 just went from highly possible to zero. Working in a community hub like a church with lots of activities and a food distribution ministry made is impossible for me to isolate and we were not qualified for getting the vaccine before I found out about the food pantry qualification or I would have been able to get it sooner. They are opening it up to everyone on May 1st.
Not only can you STILL get sick and die after the gene therapy, but your boy, Pfizer’s CEO just said that Mr Scribe will have to get a THIRD shot of the junk!
Pfizer CEO says third Covid vaccine dose likely needed within 12 months
PUBLISHED THU, APR 15 20211:23 PM EDTUPDATED THU, APR 15 20213:07 PM EDT

Berkeley Lovelace Jr.@BERKELEYJRhttps://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/15/pfi...cine-dose-likely-needed-within-12-months.html

S

Scribe

Not only can you STILL get sick and die after the gene therapy, but your boy, Pfizer’s CEO just said that Mr Scribe

Berkeley Lovelace Jr.@BERKELEYJRhttps://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/15/pfi...cine-dose-likely-needed-within-12-months.html
He does not know yet. He is guessing. We have to wait and observe the science. If it turns out that a vaccine a year will keep me safe from COVID 19 I am all in. I get a flu shot every year and I understand why. The flu shot protects me from 4 different common flus. I could still get one of the others but it is less likely. The COVID 19 virus is a bit more serious for people like you and me. I will get my 2nd shot on May 6 and if I need a third one later I will get it. I am ok with that. They are safe and do nothing but boost my immune system to create antibodies that will attack this nasty virus if it or one of it's variants gets in me.

Here is the facts on this so far. It does protect against the variants so far but one COULD show up eventually that would require a tweak to the mRNA vaccine which is the MAIN benefit of the mRNA vaccines if people were paying attention when they first read about mRNA vaccines compared to the old technology.

An antivaxxer looks at a report that a mRNA vaccine might need a tweak to work against a new variant and tries to "sound a negative alarm" (against what I don't know) a pro mRNA vaxxer says "AWESOME" that tweak was so simple compared to what they would have had to go through with the old technology. Medical Science is AWESOME. Two different perspectives.

An antivaxxer says "They will need a new vaccine every year" The Vaccine is a failure.

An mRNA provaxxer says "They knew that could happen and that was one of the benefits of mRNA vaccines because tweaking the gentic code snippet is easier than a complete redevelopment of a vaccine using the old technologies." mRNA Vaccine SUCCESS!!!

I think God directed my steps to get the Pfizer as it is probably going to be the most proactive about making boosters against variants readily available without a wait time. And I have heard too many real life stories of people dying before they could get the vaccine which is all about to end, Thank God.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Not only can you STILL get sick and die after the gene therapy, but your boy, Pfizer’s CEO just said that Mr Scribe will have to get a THIRD shot of the junk!

Yearly flu vaccines are standard procedure.

Check this one out.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html

Watch for symptoms

People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
  • Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • New loss of taste or smell
  • Sore throat
  • Congestion or runny nose
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea
--------------------------------------------

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/symptoms/symptoms.htm

Flu Symptoms

Influenza (flu) can cause mild to severe illness, and at times can lead to death. Flu is different from a cold. Flu usually comes on suddenly. People who have flu often feel some or all of these symptoms:

• fever* or feeling feverish/chills
  • cough
  • sore throat
  • runny or stuffy nose
  • muscle or body aches
  • headaches
  • fatigue (tiredness)
  • some people may have vomiting and diarrhea, though this is more common in children than adults.
  • Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Early flu symptoms can extend below the head, throat, and chest. Some strains of the virus can cause diarrhea, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting.

https://www.healthline.com/health/cold-flu/early-flu-symptoms

1. Viral infections like the flu, colds and COVID-19

If you’ve had a cold, you may be all too familiar with a stuffy nose that makes it hard to smell. In fact, both the common cold and influenza can cause temporary anosmia. Scientists have also identified a loss of taste and smell among the symptoms associated with COVID-19.

“Viruses can disrupt the nerves related to smell, and they can target the tissues in the nose,” says Elisabeth D. Ference, MD, an otolaryngologist at Keck Medicine of USC and assistant professor of clinical otolaryngology – head and neck surgery at the Keck School of Medicine of USC. “The viruses can cause inflammation, either to the nerve or to the lining of the nose, that impacts the normal function of our sense of smell.”

https://www.keckmedicine.org/what-can-cause-a-loss-of-taste-and-smell/

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
If the vax has sugars in it , glucose , any kind of sugars , that is very dangerous also for us diabetics...
Not that I would take any vax , but just pointing out the sugar ingredients for those who are diabetic...
...xox...

S

Scribe

I guess you didn’t get the memo. The vaccinated are at GREATER risk, than the pure, untainted, unvaccinated!

CCP Virus Variant Affects Vaccinated People More Than Unvaccinated People: Study
https://epochtimes.today/ccp-virus-...dQI55NDNRRSTnWKWopBUlBB_D4L1fxjHxTBvyM0k9IkBc
It's two groups of 400 people each. We are going to need more testing over time. It does not mean what you want it to mean. They are not at greater risk of getting the new variant.

April 13, 2021 -- An Israeli study found that the South African coronavirus variant, B.1.351, can “break through” protection offered by the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, Reuters has reported.

"We found a disproportionately higher rate of the South African variant among people vaccinated with a second dose, compared to the unvaccinated group,” Tel Aviv University's Adi Stern said. “This means that the South African variant is able, to some extent, to break through the vaccine's protection.”

The study was conducted by Tel Aviv University and Clalit, Israel's largest healthcare provider. It compared 400 people who tested positive for COVID-19 two weeks or more after receiving one or two doses of the Pfizer vaccine against 400 unvaccinated patients of the same age and gender, Reuters said.

The South African variant was found in about 1% of all the COVID cases in both groups, Reuters said. Patients who got two doses had a higher prevalence rate than unvaccinated people -- 5.4% compared to 0.7% respectively, Reuters said.

The researchers cautioned that a small number of people were studied and that the South African variant is still very rare in Israel.

Anthony Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said Monday that breakthrough infections will always happen.

"We see this with all vaccines, in clinical trials and in the real world. No vaccine is 100% efficacious or effective, which means that we will always see breakthrough infections, regardless of the efficacy of the vaccine," Fauci said during a virtual White House briefing on Monday, according to The Hill.

He said a vaccine has value because it will protect against serious disease, even if a virus breaks through the vaccine’s protection. He gave influenza as an example.

Speaking directly to the Israeli study, Fauci said it was misleading and makes it sound like people who get two doses of the Pfizer vaccine have a higher chance of COVID infection than unvaccinated people.

Fauci if an infection does break through the protection offered by a vaccine, it will likely be the "more difficult variant," but "that doesn't mean you have a greater chance of getting it," the Hill said.

S

Scribe

If the vax has sugars in it , glucose , any kind of sugars , that is very dangerous also for us diabetics...
Not that I would take any vax , but just pointing out the sugar ingredients for those who are diabetic...
...xox...
Not the same kind of sugars and salts that would do anyone any harm, and they don't. The are tiny amounts. Just read about it. They are what make the dosage ACCEPTIBLE to your system not unacceptable.

Even though many people are extremely ignorant the medical science and community behind vaccines are not. They are not injecting harmful things into anyone.

Some of the ingredients are teensy, tiny traces of things that most people get much larger amounts of in their diets.

S

SophieT

Even though many people are extremely ignorant the medical science and community behind vaccines are not. They are not injecting harmful things into anyone.
That is the lie they will continue to spin.

Not the same kind of sugars and salts that would do anyone any harm, and they don't. The are tiny amounts. Just read about it. They are what make the dosage ACCEPTIBLE to your system not unacceptable.

Some of the ingredients are teensy, tiny traces of things that most people get much larger amounts of in their diets.
"Even though many people are extremely ignorant the medical science and community behind vaccines are not. They are not injecting harmful things into anyone."

Don't consider myself extremely ignorant, just ignorant enough NOT to believe the medical science and community. They ARE NOT vaccines, and they ARE harmful. Seeing it every day just how harmful they are. What's more, if they WERE vaccines, one administration of the stuff would last a life time. Just my 2cents worth.

Truly do hope the best for you, and if it makes you feel safer around others, Amen!! :)

It's two groups of 400 people each. We are going to need more testing over time. It does not mean what you want it to mean. They are not at greater risk of getting the new variant.

April 13, 2021 -- An Israeli study found that the South African coronavirus variant, B.1.351, can “break through” protection offered by the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, Reuters has reported.

"We found a disproportionately higher rate of the South African variant among people vaccinated with a second dose, compared to the unvaccinated group,” Tel Aviv University's Adi Stern said. “This means that the South African variant is able, to some extent, to break through the vaccine's protection.”

The study was conducted by Tel Aviv University and Clalit, Israel's largest healthcare provider. It compared 400 people who tested positive for COVID-19 two weeks or more after receiving one or two doses of the Pfizer vaccine against 400 unvaccinated patients of the same age and gender, Reuters said.

The South African variant was found in about 1% of all the COVID cases in both groups, Reuters said. Patients who got two doses had a higher prevalence rate than unvaccinated people -- 5.4% compared to 0.7% respectively, Reuters said.

The researchers cautioned that a small number of people were studied and that the South African variant is still very rare in Israel.

Anthony Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said Monday that breakthrough infections will always happen.

"We see this with all vaccines, in clinical trials and in the real world. No vaccine is 100% efficacious or effective, which means that we will always see breakthrough infections, regardless of the efficacy of the vaccine," Fauci said during a virtual White House briefing on Monday, according to The Hill.

He said a vaccine has value because it will protect against serious disease, even if a virus breaks through the vaccine’s protection. He gave influenza as an example.

Speaking directly to the Israeli study, Fauci said it was misleading and makes it sound like people who get two doses of the Pfizer vaccine have a higher chance of COVID infection than unvaccinated people.

Fauci if an infection does break through the protection offered by a vaccine, it will likely be the "more difficult variant," but "that doesn't mean you have a greater chance of getting it," the Hill said.
Does anyone know which "vaccine" Fauci used?
Thanks!

S

Scribe

Well then in that case WHY not just rely FULLY on ones diet :unsure:
.sigh... the ingredients don't boost the immune system they are for storing and transfer of the active ingredient. the mRNA in the lipids.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Dear Lord. I sincerely hope Mr Scribe is ok after getting the experimental gene therapy, posing as a vaccine. I see he has left CC.

Mr Scribe. If you are ok, and haven’t had any severe adverse reactions, please pop in and tell us. Thanks.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Dear Lord. I sincerely hope Mr Scribe is ok after getting the experimental gene therapy, posing as a vaccine. I see he has left CC.

Mr Scribe. If you are ok, and haven’t had any severe adverse reactions, please pop in and tell us. Thanks.
i highly doubt that mr. scribe would admit here if he any any after effects.

a good friend of mine took the 2nd dose on tue. last week, and as of fri. , was still feeling somewhat off, but did say getting better.....

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
i highly doubt that mr. scribe would admit here if he any any after effects.

a good friend of mine took the 2nd dose on tue. last week, and as of fri. , was still feeling somewhat off, but did say getting better.....
Yes. That’s my fear. I find it very coincidental that after a solid year of preaching, and even praying for, the vaccine, that he would split now, right when his comments would be most useful.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Yes. That’s my fear. I find it very coincidental that after a solid year of preaching, and even praying for, the vaccine, that he would split now, right when his comments would be most useful.
I've read other comments from him, on another thread here at CC. So at least he's not dead. Unless he hired someone to come in and comment so we would continue to believe the vaccine is safe. lol.

T

TheIndianGirl

I'm sure Mr. Scribe is fine; he should have left a note though if he is leaving since he has been a member for a long time. If he was ill I'm sure the last thing on his mind is deactivating/cancelling social media accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.