ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
this is why my post are often cut much shorter than I'd like.....
or sometimes make no sense....
and often end up deleted w/o ever getting to post what I wanted to say.
(actually believe it or not, I think I have more typed out and then deleted thoughts to post than I do actual post..... and my actual post are A LOT :LOL: )
Exactly this! I have deleted so many potential comments. Lol

Special privileges to the injected. Start sewing your star ⭐️ of David now! Avoid the rush.

Vaccine Pass’ coming to Chicago…

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/vaccine-pass-coming-to-chicago/
Ed, I clicked your link, was reading it, then clicked the "read more" in it which brought up this from CBS Chicago.
Any bold italics are from me:

Asked about the city’s “Vax Pass” initiative, Mayor Lori Lightfoot said the city is “constantly looking at ways in which we can incentivize folks to get the vaccine.”

“We’re going to be looking at ways in which we can incentivize people to get vaccinated, and do that by looking at preferred seating, preferred admission. So that’s still very much a work in progress, and we’ll have more to say on that in the coming days,” she said.

The mayor said vaccinations among the city’s Black population are still lagging behind every other demographic.

“So we really need – particularly 18 to 44, where we’re seeing the lowest uptake – we need you to get vaccinated. Do it, of course, for yourself; but for your family, for your grandparents,” Lightfoot said. “There’s plenty of opportunity now all over the city to get vaccinated for free – let me emphasize that, for free. So don’t be a bystander. Get in the game. Get yourself vaccinated.”

On Tuesday, Doctor Allison Arwady, head of the Chicago Department of Public Health, said the “Vax Pass” is another way to convince people to get the COVID shot.

“Younger people in particular may be excited about the idea of getting into events for example that might be limited to people who are vaccinated,” Arwady said. “So we’re exploring some possibilities of concerts or events that might not be just youth focus, but would probably have a youth flavor to it. We’re working with some club organizers and others and there will be more information coming.”

Arwady added that the city is working on another vaccine-related initiative called “Vax and Relax” that could provide special offers for people who’ve already gotten their shot.

“Working with the barbershops and beauty salons nail salons. The main incentive, I would hope is to get a vaccine, but if I had the opportunity to get a free haircut or get my nails done in this sort of more of a like let’s celebrate the fact that this is how we are going to get past COVID,” Arwady said.

She added that the outreach to get more people to get the COVID vaccine is to possibly go to where they are.
“Where are places you’re waiting? You might wait at a laundromat. It’s not that they’ve said I don’t want to get a vaccine it’s just maybe not first on their list of things to do,” Arwady said. “Thinking of creative ways to get the vaccine available where people are anyway, is really going to be central to some of our strategy.”

Are people waking up to see the CONTROL and MANIPULATION behind this now????
And I'm not saying to do it or not, but seriously WHY people ask yourselves just WHY you're choosing to get jabbed....

I'm near enough to the Chicago area to get some of their radio stations. Had it on Moody Radio the other day and they were talking about how it is highly probable that it wont be government pushing for vaccine passports because all these companies are playing into them and doing the dirty work for them by offering these manipulative incentives. Sick...

I also heard on Moody that Wrigley Field is now a cashless venue.
Cards and mobile app orders ONLY.
For those attending who only carry cash they have installed reverse ATM machines that will TAKE YOUR CASH and print you a receipt with the value, which is in barcode form and could then be scanned.
You know what is scary about that (besides all the obvious ) is that people are so careless with receipts falling and getting lost.
Seriously, how many ladies open their wallet or purse to get something only to have to rummage through a pocket FULL of receipts? Receipts falling out everywhere. (of course, for those who have already gone cashless and do EVERYTHING mobile, this isn't an issue)
Not to mention that most receipts printed nowadays start fading the moment you touch them or fold them.

Yep. Been saying all along the world will be a cashless society before long. When the Fed said there was a coin shortage last year due to the cold covid, I knew right then what was going on. Am very surprised they didn't keep that charade going. People are seeing the very beginning of the last days, and still refuse to believe it, and say certain folk are conspiracy theorists, and so on.
There's nothing 'conspiracy' about it. Open your eyes world, it is staring us in the face, yet we are being mocked and scorned.

This is absolutely control and manipulation, and in order to get the world on board for a one world government and cashless society, it has to have a beginning.

Welcome to the beginning of the end........

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I'm not in fear

I didn't take the vaccine because of fear but because for what I do I need to travel.

I needed.to be allowed to use bus or train to medical appointments as driving not an option for me.

I am not scared of anything because Jesus has my back. We.are in His hands
Hi @EnglishChick ...
I live in UK , and I do not have to take vax , I also have an exempt card because the mask activates my skin infection around my nose...
Why did you have to get the vax for traveling , or do you mean going oversees , genuine question...
...xox...

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
Hi @EnglishChick ...
I live in UK , and I do not have to take vax , I also have an exempt card because the mask activates my skin infection around my nose...
Why did you have to get the vax for traveling , or do you mean going oversees , genuine question...
...xox...
No not overseas, bus or train. I cannot drive due to disabilities

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
These people will soon be calling for internment camps: View attachment 227409
well I will be mixing with whom I please, vaccinated or unvaccinated! It's time to start getting back to normal and end all this isolation . Most.of my friends are vaxxed but I don't intend to avoid the few which aren't just because some news article tells me to

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
No not overseas, bus or train. I cannot drive due to disabilities
Oh ok...
But why did you get the vax for traveling ? its not required for buses or trains...
...xox...

And I am sorry to hear about your disabilities...xox...

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
Oh ok...
But why did you get the vax for traveling ? its not required for buses or trains...
...xox...
It isn't now but at the time I got it, early this year, cos of being in high risk group, the government were talking about vaccine passports needed for travel within the uk.

turns out that won't happen and the numbers of covid are going down

I predict that in a couple years there won't be any of these restrictions . JAbs may still be available but I doubt for most people they will b enforced.

I do feel for those in other countries with more tyrannical governments . I think enforcing this jab is awful. I am pro vax but believe in it being a choice. The governments don't own our bodies!

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
It's not the mark though. Not yet. Those whose names aren't in the book of life risk taking t he mark when the Beast comes. Those people need our prayers

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
Oh ok...
...xox...

And I am sorry to hear about your disabilities...xox...
Because I was vaccinated much earlier this year and at the time the government were proposing that any public activities would require a vaccine

Thankfully that isn't happening now

But what's done is done I can't change the past

A yellow star will soon be needed so the unclean can be easily identified:
Full capacity for vaxxed, but masks required...utterly insane.

Every day it is getting crazier, and it's maddening that so many are buying in to what the crazed in Washington are spewing. This country is going to implode, and it isn't gonna be pretty......

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
It isn't now but at the time I got it, early this year, cos of being in high risk group, the government were talking about vaccine passports needed for travel within the uk.

turns out that won't happen and the numbers of covid are going down

I predict that in a couple years there won't be any of these restrictions . JAbs may still be available but I doubt for most people they will b enforced.

I do feel for those in other countries with more tyrannical governments . I think enforcing this jab is awful. I am pro vax but believe in it being a choice. The governments don't own our bodies!
Sadly, EnglishChick. I don't think that we have seen the last of these health passports. In the time of the prophet Daniel, there were also a test before the chapter 3 for Daniel and his three friends. It was first a health test. Daniel in chapter purposed in his heart not to defile himself with the meat and drink of the King and decide to only eat pulse. The palace authorities that were placed over the exiles were afraid that Daniel and his friends will look sickly if they didn't eat everything that the King prescribe for their diet. But Daniel refused to eat and drink any unclean food. And God gave them favour. And then the worship test came in chapter 3 and test later on where Daniel was thrown in the lion's den. It is important how we respond now, and prepare for the worship test that is before us. We have a short time to learn to fully trust God.

Status
Not open for further replies.