ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I began researching this when I came upon a blog and Christians were warning of forced vaccinations. So I looked it up and found some people who say that the vaccine may indeed be the Mark of the Beast. Satan is the great deceiver - can he deceive people into taking the mark?

The fuss about the vaccine is a smokescreen. There has been a steady erosion of civil liberties over decades, especially since the rise of global terrorism. There is no need to fear a vaccine. The real issue is the compulsion to conform to government mandated morality, driven by Antichrist leftists determine to undermine the authority of God's word. So people who oppose same sex unions being called "marriage" are hounded. Christian charities in some states of Australia are not permitted to discriminate even against those virulently opposed to Christian values. A Muslim teacher in a Christian school? it could happen here. Yet Christians are shut out of Muslim organisations and not a word is said. So far, it is the relatively small things that are a problem.

What Satan really wants is for Christians to overreact and panic. Fear destroys faith. Satan is already defeated. We need to stand strong and not be intimidated. A 71 year old pastor was arrested for offending someone by saying that marriage is between a man and a woman. He was released without charge. That was in the UK, not North Korea. He is not going to be silenced. It's time for Christians to stand strong. We will recognise the true mark of the Beast when it comes to pass. God will reveal it to His people. It's not a time to fear, but a time to rejoice. It will be difficult but not impossible. Christians in other nations have been persecuted yet the grace of God is always sufficient.

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
I was thinking this afternoon. Can't everyone just take off their masks and continue with life as normal. This is becoming too much.

Unearthed

May 18, 2021
No. Our heavenly father will not allow his children to be deceived in this way. The mark will be something that is chosen. This fear mongering treats God like he is weak. He is the great I Am and no force will separate Him from those who are his.
This (y)

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
It seems that this thread has gone a little stale, since Scribe left.

All is well and not being vaccinated, and not watching t.v. news. How is this possible?

In other news, Universal Basic Income is creeping in. Covid 19 is covert operations for UBI?

https://www.cnet.com/personal-finan...es-what-we-know-about-the-4th-payment-debate/
Yeah, as aggravating as Scribe was at times, I enjoyed hearing his side.

Did anyone catch Biden's speech, where he said those that don't vaccinate will "pay the price"? Granted, those words can be taken multiple ways but it still makes me leery...

And "Rio de Janeiro’s Christ statue was lit up on Saturday with the words 'Vaccine Saves'". I don't agree with the idol but the fact that many are "worshipping" the vaccine? Eek.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I know how horrible it sounds, and I honestly wish I were wrong, but I be believe the Lord as given some of us wisdom and discernment from the start of this plandemic.

Waaay back in March of 2020, I instantly just knew the whole thing was about the vaccine and more importantly the means by which one has to prove they got the vaccine.

Every step of the way myself, and others have been shouting from the rooftops about what is really going on.

If you are a step ahead of the crowd, you are thought of as a genius.
If you are two steps ahead of the crowd you are thought of as a conspiracy theorist.

That’s the reality.

Is it possible there are those out there that have yet to see the truth? Look at these stories. Get at least one step ahead of the crowd. If you haven’t gotten the incredibly dangerous gene therapy yet , DON’T!

If you have, reject any “boosters”.

IT BEGINS: Fully Vaccinated People in Oregon Must Show Proof of Vaccination Status in Order to Enter Businesses Without a Mask
By Cristina Laila
Published May 20, 2021 at 3:56pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...n-status-order-enter-businesses-without-mask/

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
It seems that this thread has gone a little stale, since Scribe left.
Is Scribe okay? I did warn him against getting the so-called "vaccine", but he insisted in his stubborn way. Some people you just can't tell - they have to be shown.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Is Scribe okay? I did warn him against getting the so-called "vaccine", but he insisted in his stubborn way. Some people you just can't tell - they have to be shown.
I don't know what his reason for leaving was, but he did say, he was vaccinated.

It would of been fun to have him in 6 months, when we have more information on the vaccine.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I don't know what his reason for leaving was, but he did say, he was vaccinated.

It would of been fun to have him in 6 months, when we have more information on the vaccine.
I didn't think he would last 3 months since he had the vaccine, despite his faith in it. It's a kill shot. But he has done a good deed in that his mistake may act as a warning for others.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I didn't think he would last 3 months since he had the vaccine, despite his faith in it. It's a kill shot. But he has done a good deed in that his mistake may act as a warning for others.
I think some people will do better than others with the shot. It really depends, what those variables are, we will get more clarity next year.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I think some people will do better than others with the shot. It really depends, what those variables are, we will get more clarity next year.
I think once one receives the Mark of the Beast, one will never be the same, having willfully given control of one's life to another. I say give me liberty or give me death. And stick Bill Gates upon his own poisoned needle.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
As an old man, it seems at this time of my life one is either an example of His blessing for giving Him first place or an example of what happens if we don't.
Reminds me of Moses and the two mountains, how he told the tribes of how to receive blessing and the other mountain from where he warned of the consequences of not obeying.
Just did a search for Scribe, if I did it right he has had his whole presence here removed.
best wishes

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
I know how horrible it sounds, and I honestly wish I were wrong, but I be believe the Lord as given some of us wisdom and discernment from the start of this plandemic.

Waaay back in March of 2020, I instantly just knew the whole thing was about the vaccine and more importantly the means by which one has to prove they got the vaccine.

Every step of the way myself, and others have been shouting from the rooftops about what is really going on.

If you are a step ahead of the crowd, you are thought of as a genius.
If you are two steps ahead of the crowd you are thought of as a conspiracy theorist.

That’s the reality.

Is it possible there are those out there that have yet to see the truth? Look at these stories. Get at least one step ahead of the crowd. If you haven’t gotten the incredibly dangerous gene therapy yet , DON’T!

If you have, reject any “boosters”.

IT BEGINS: Fully Vaccinated People in Oregon Must Show Proof of Vaccination Status in Order to Enter Businesses Without a Mask
By Cristina Laila
Published May 20, 2021 at 3:56pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...n-status-order-enter-businesses-without-mask/
I'm in Oregon. Do you know when this is supposed to start? Because nobody has said a word, this week, when I've gone into a business without a mask. And I'm not vaccinated.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Here the word of knowledge was received that this was to promote fear, that is the adversaries realm, not from our Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.