ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I'm in Oregon. Do you know when this is supposed to start? Because nobody has said a word, this week, when I've gone into a business without a mask. And I'm not vaccinated.
I do not.

The story says ANY business allowing people in with no masks has to have a system in place to check everyone’s vaccination status.

S

SophieT

Here the word of knowledge was received that this was to promote fear, that is the adversaries realm, not from our Lord.

the entire thing is nothing but fear mongering! manipulative, pre-planned fear mongering

'you're gonna die! get the vaccination and be safe...but remember to wear at least 2 masks

it's actually the not-a-vacc and now 'ooooo...you have to have a booster this fall'

it's criminal

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
it has been well=known ( even by the lying mainstream media) that the p c r tests produce false positives.

so, that begs the question- why, in 15 months time, has no one came up with a more accurate test.

as far as i know, there is not one even close to ready,

almost as if the powers that be want a inaccurate test..

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
Hello everyone, I have been following some current events. I know most people are still in the grip of Covid-19. However, from the current events. I think there is bigger crisis planned. Cybersecurity pandemic where our electricity is cutted, computer systems be hacked and health systems won't be functional. Traveling will be restricted, food and gas shortages. I cannot imagine the disaster and panic. Covid-19 will be small fry compared to next crisis.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Why don't you start a 'Cybersecurity pandemic' thread?

Has anyone done so already?

;)
:)

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Hello everyone, I have been following some current events. I know most people are still in the grip of Covid-19. However, from the current events. I think there is bigger crisis planned. Cybersecurity pandemic where our electricity is cutted, computer systems be hacked and health systems won't be functional. Traveling will be restricted, food and gas shortages. I cannot imagine the disaster and panic. Covid-19 will be small fry compared to next crisis.
I don't know what's gonna happen, but tend to think in the same line. What have you been reading or watching?

I'm thinking of moving and hunkering down soon. Definitely think it's time to live a different life.

I just got fired from my job on Friday and think it was the best think that could of happened. Think God is telling me, don't pretend nothing is happening, you can't live the same life you used to live.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
A good friend of my wife and myself got vaxxed last week. Serious reaction entire arm is swollen with a terrible red rash........I saw the pictures......very alarming. It is not getting better it's getting worse. I am not sure which jab it was....Keep you posted.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
A good friend of my wife and myself got vaxxed last week. Serious reaction entire arm is swollen with a terrible red rash........I saw the pictures......very alarming. It is not getting better it's getting worse. I am not sure which jab it was....Keep you posted.
Yikes!

I didn't get the shot and feel great, no plans of ever getting the Covid 19 Vaccination. My family all got the shot, no serious reactions reported. In a year's time, we will see which choice was the preferred option.

Odelschwanck

Jan 7, 2015
I'm leaning away from it being the Mark since there's no forehead/hand connection.

But I'm not taking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.