ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
If a person is led by Holy Spirit ( who guides us in all truth) to do so, God is in it and it will be His will we are walking out.
Far too much and far too often we don't obediently take everything to Him first, as as required if we are His.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Not sure how true this story is, but this article looks like Bill Gates is being investigated. Bill Gates was pretty much the man behind the Covid 19 Vaccination, and now he is being investigated, according to this article.

https://realrawnews.com/2021/05/navy-seals-storm-gates-wyoming-ranch/

NAVY SEALs STORM Gates’ Wyoming Ranch

“He told me to pretend I was an underage frightened schoolgirl and to pretend he was a maniacal genius who liked to play with young girls,” Melinda said. “For him it was roleplay, but it really wasn’t, because he is exactly what he pretended to be.”
Funny how Melinda contacted Trump, not spaghetti-brain. Lol. And the marines still came, just as if DJT were POTUS.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
This is interesting, we know scripture speaks of a time when the "secrets of the inner chamber will be shouted from the rooftops"

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
This just got me FB jail for 24 hours, and shortly after, another 3 days- it must be true if the liars don't like it.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
This just got me FB jail for 24 hours, and shortly after, another 3 days- it must be true if the liars don't like it.
Suckerberg will be laughing even less if you can sue him for censoring the truth. How does an extra $5M sound? :-D

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
That would be totally distributed in my monthly ministry giving, I have salvation, nothing on this earth can compare with His gift of salvation and He abundantly supplies all my needs.
bless you

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Funny how Melinda contacted Trump, not spaghetti-brain. Lol. And the marines still came, just as if DJT were POTUS.
I read some crazy stories on that site, they seem to good to be true, but at the same time, Donald Trump has many supporters, so it seems anything is possible, in a state of emergency. The site pretty much says, Donald Trump is operating like a military dictator, and Biden is operating like a unofficial leader, who is very limited in his powers.

Who knows what is true, but maybe in a couple months will get to see what pans out. According to the site, Donald Trump is draining the swamp right now, and all the enemies of the country are being rounded up, and are being sent to Guantanamo Bay, to be hanged.

If so, we are about to see Martial Law, and civil war. If the stories from the site are false, than I would expect major wars to proceed, since Biden has already threatened Russia. In any event, the U.S. looks like it's gonna change drastically one way or the other.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
it is enough to put me in Facebook jail for a few days for sharing this morning, so it must be true.

Knew it was coming. May God have mercy...

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Knew it was coming. May God have mercy...
Do you have family that took the shot? What are you thinking?

I mean think about, if the shot is deadly, are we gonna have to bury our family? Disturbing.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"A time of destruction such as the world has ever seen, nor every will again" from scripture, or pretty close, I believe we are in it, just as we are living the Great End Time Deception right now.
I'm looking at alternatives, the thing with FB is my circle of local friends are there and we can keep each other up to date.
blessings

Do you have family that took the shot? What are you thinking?

I mean think about, if the shot is deadly, are we gonna have to bury our family? Disturbing.
Yes, a sister, and 4 of my 5 children. Am extremely scared for them. Have prayed many times that God have mercy on them and see them through.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Went to the doctor today, he was pushing the Covid 19 Vaccine on me. He actually wanted to debate me on this, and sort of denied everything I said, except for one point. I told him the Vaccine didn't go through test trials. He said, they have. Than I said, they normally take 10 years. Then he sort of wouldn't acknowledge that bit, but sort of just went into a misdirection.

Next time I visit the doctor and he starts doing his drug pushing, first thing I will ask is, how much money are you gonna make, when a patient gets the needle? I'm almost tempted to ask him, if he can forge the records, but that isn't honest, and he could probably lose his license.

Status
Not open for further replies.