ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I realize this is very long, but it’s incredibly important. These are serious Drs, with PHDs in their field. Yours, and your family’s life is worth getting educated on how these vaccines came to be, and just why they are so insanely dangerous. I also don’t know how long YouTube will allow this to stay, so I’d watch sooner rather than later.

S

SophieT

Note: blue font are links to articles

Israel reports link between rare cases of heart inflammation and COVID-19 vaccination in young men
The COVID-19 vaccine made by Pfizer and BioNTech appears to put young men at elevated risk of developing a heart muscle inflammation called myocarditis, researchers in Israel say. In a report submitted today to the Israeli Ministry of Health, they conclude that between one in 3000 and one in 6000 men ages 16 to 24 who received the vaccine developed the rare condition. But most cases were mild and resolved within a few weeks, which is typical for myocarditis. “I can’t imagine it’s going to be anything that would cause medical people to say we shouldn’t vaccinate kids,” says Douglas Diekema, a pediatrician and bioethicist at Seattle Children’s Hospital

C.D.C. Is Investigating a Heart Problem in a Few Young Vaccine Recipients
The agency is reviewing several dozen reports that teenagers and young adults may have developed myocarditis after vaccination, officials said. But the agency has not determined whether the vaccine caused the condition.

Heart Problems after COVID-19
I included this one, which is basically problems after contracting and recovering from covid, because it seems, to me, to bear some resemblance to what is happening to some young men after receiving the so called vaccine.
Of course if you have been following this thread or doing research, you will understand why I would think that.

Germany suspends use of AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in people under 60 after new reports of blood clots
BERLIN — German health officials agreed Tuesday to restrict the use of AstraZeneca’s coronavirus vaccine in people under 60, amid fresh concern over unusual blood clots reported in a tiny number of those who received the shots.
Health Minister Jens Spahn and state officials agreed unanimously to only give the vaccine to people aged 60 or older, unless they belong to a high-risk category for serious illness from COVID-19 and have agreed to take the vaccine despite the small risk of a serious side-effect. The same option will be available to anyone who gets the shot at their GP, which will start to become possible later this month.

With reference to articles from doctors warning about the side effects because of this mass experiment in shooting a substance into people without the precautions normally taken when an actual vaccine is being developed, I am not surprised to see the above happening and IMO, give it more time and we will see worse. I am so sorry this happening.

S

SophieT

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
This video mentioned why some of this is happening, and how it seems it will only get worse.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
maybe someone said this alread

but i think the vaccine is a precursor to the mark of the beast

I am not sure it IS the Mark

maybe someone said this alread

but i think the vaccine is a precursor to the mark of the beast

I am not sure it IS the Mark
Few of us said that. It is not the mark, but precursor/forerunner. Gov't globally working this scam together...

lawrence101

Jan 25, 2019
canada
Yes its the mark ! ... well atleast it appears to be the forerunner to it. I downloaded the PDF and read thru the Mederna patent , its called Luc-mmRNA1273 ( Luciferin modified messenger Ribonucleic Acid ) and yes they used human embryonic ( fetal ) kidney epithelial cells in its development. US patent #10,703,789 B2 (pdf) skip the introduction , scroll down to pages 193 ( sections 347, 348, 349), pages 200-206 ( sections )363,369,375,383,386,397,399. Check also tables 110 to 115 and table 121. Its free for download and in the public domain.
Also you might be interested in looking up CRISPR-CAS9 for which three biologists just recently (2020) received the Nobel prize in medicine, a revolutionary RNA/DNA gene splicing technology.
Yes folks we are truely living in the last of the last days.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Our God who knows the end from the beginning, knew we would be here and we know we are required to be His hands and feet to do His good will now.
I give thanks there are those here who are given eyes to see and ears to hear.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Scary times for sure. Definitely agree with what the Baylor University fella and the Medal MD said...genocide!!!
And satanic...
Here is the article, that says....

Third COVID Wave Will Kill Or Hospitalize 60 To 70% People Who Took Both The Vaccine Doses Says Official UK Govt Model

April 26, 2021

According to projections by UK’s top modelling agency the third wave of COVID-19 spike will hospitalize and kill 60 to 70% of those people who took both the vaccine doses. The paper suggests that the resurgence in both hospitalisations and deaths will dominated by those who have received two doses of the vaccine, comprising around 60% and 70% of the wave respectively.

https://greatgameindia.com/third-wave-two-vaccines-deaths/

Here is the article, that says....

Third COVID Wave Will Kill Or Hospitalize 60 To 70% People Who Took Both The Vaccine Doses Says Official UK Govt Model

April 26, 2021

According to projections by UK’s top modelling agency the third wave of COVID-19 spike will hospitalize and kill 60 to 70% of those people who took both the vaccine doses. The paper suggests that the resurgence in both hospitalisations and deaths will dominated by those who have received two doses of the vaccine, comprising around 60% and 70% of the wave respectively.

https://greatgameindia.com/third-wave-two-vaccines-deaths/
This truly makes me sad, as stated earlier 4 of my 5 kids have taken it, their mom, and my older sister. Sad not just for them, but for all...

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
This truly makes me sad, as stated earlier 4 of my 5 kids have taken it, their mom, and my older sister. Sad not just for them, but for all...
I would like to think this is fake news for people at risk, we will just have to wait and see what happens.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"we will just have to wait and see what happens. " we have all had that attitude at one time or another, wrong though it is.
such an attitude takes the Lord out of it, we must pray without ceasing in these last of the last days for such as have not followed His guidance to avoid this poison.
Jesus worked through His body when He was here, we are the "body" He works through now so He must have a high standard for us to rise to.
blessings

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
"we will just have to wait and see what happens. " we have all had that attitude at one time or another, wrong though it is.
such an attitude takes the Lord out of it, we must pray without ceasing in these last of the last days for such as have not followed His guidance to avoid this poison.
Jesus worked through His body when He was here, we are the "body" He works through now so He must have a high standard for us to rise to.
blessings
You can just not wait, and not see what happens, if that's makes you feel like your in the right. Sometime I'd rather be wrong in your view shittim, than agreement with you, if that makes sense. This is just from previous discussions. You never seem to fail in finding a bad angle on something that I believe, so just pointing this out, when future conversations arise for reference.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Aren't we all supposed to be living toward the point of being conformed to His image, to the point where people look at us and see Jesus?
Are we not all required to encourage and grow one another?
He didn't "wait to see what happened" when the people came to Him, He was "moved with compassion", and acted.
As we are expected to do here in these last of the last days.
I'll ignore you if that is your preference, you are the one who posted to fatalistic view that is not in keeping with genuine Christianity.
I have no control over your feelings but care enough for you and about you to post.
best wishes

Again, for those that thought it wouldn't happen. We're being branded as "the haves and have-nots":

https://www.yahoo.com/news/students-hampshire-high-school-were-202302153.html
That is taking it too far! If we don't stand up, this is the way it is gonna be.

"I'm just here because parents are afraid to speak up and they needed a voice and I understand," Litchfield told NBC10Boston. (Rep State Representative).

Good to have representation that is a voice, but people cannot be afraid to speak up!! That is the biggest reason this country is in the state of disrepair that it is in, because people are afraid to stand up/speak up for what is right. Not saying start a riot or 'insurrection', but this has got to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.