ALERT: THE VACCINE MIGHT BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
I got vaccinated, and I am still alive lol

It was free and no big deal. It was voluntary I actually had to pay for a flu shot bore the free covid one, but I will get reimbursed.

If you dont want the vaccination nobody can force you to have one, but you put yourself and others at risk. which is pretty unwise and silly if you ask me.
Not sure what's going on over there in NZ but here there have been many people "forced" to get the jab or lose their job. Namely health care workers.

The CDC recently said they were thinking of enforcing a "health passport" which would, essentially, make it difficult for anyone not vaccinated to live their life. Biden, the governor of California, the governor of Alabama, and various other Bigwigs are coming out more and more to say Covid is the fault of non vaccinated people. Eventually they'll start pushing harder (one news source I read said they were going to stop dangling the carrot and start using the stick) to get folks to roll up their sleeves.

It is slowly being forced and the movement WILL get stronger. They're just doing it in a subtle way. For now.

Covid has a 99% survival rate. I personally think it's unwise and silly to take an experimental so-called "vaccine" and risk a myriad of lifelong autoimmune ailments. Tell me how your health is in, say, five years and we'll see who is the "silly" and "unwise" person...

Jul 31, 2021
Not sure what's going on over there in NZ but here there have been many people "forced" to get the jab or lose their job. Namely health care workers.

The CDC recently said they were thinking of enforcing a "health passport" which would, essentially, make it difficult for anyone not vaccinated to live their life. Biden, the governor of California, the governor of Alabama, and various other Bigwigs are coming out more and more to say Covid is the fault of non vaccinated people. Eventually they'll start pushing harder (one news source I read said they were going to stop dangling the carrot and start using the stick) to get folks to roll up their sleeves.

It is slowly being forced and the movement WILL get stronger. They're just doing it in a subtle way. For now.

Covid has a 99% survival rate. I personally think it's unwise and silly to take an experimental so-called "vaccine" and risk a myriad of lifelong autoimmune ailments. Tell me how your health is in, say, five years and we'll see who is the "silly" and "unwise" person...
Hope you have no side effect. ?

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Okay, I'm not usually this skeptical when it comes to the poo the government is flinging but:

1. The camera on this is so shaky and I've tried watching on 2 different screens and it's too blurry to see what, exactly is happening.

2. Did you see the blue bag on the ground that suddenly disappeared? Some video editing is going on mid-scene. Why? Looks sus.

3. I've read Australia has a huge lockdown going on right now. This video looks more like the police are stopping a protest (which they say in the video they are protesting) and arresting them for not being at home. Every time an officer takes someone to the ground and reaches for "something", the camera pans away. Honestly, if I saw a group of people getting vaxxed against their wills, I'd be zeroing in on that nonsense!

4. I can't find anything else anywhere that confirmed they were actually jabbing people against their will. All we have is the camera man's word. There was obviously other people there...do they have evidence that confirms this happened?

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I got vaccinated, and I am still alive lol

It was free and no big deal. It was voluntary I actually had to pay for a flu shot bore the free covid one, but I will get reimbursed.

If you dont want the vaccination nobody can force you to have one, but you put yourself and others at risk. which is pretty unwise and silly if you ask me.

believing one is putting oneself and others at risk is the silly part.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
even this slowest must recognize the powers wanted everyone to wear a face diaper yet to test they had to stick a swab up to the base of your brain to pick up a shred of any of the 20+ corona viruses we have already ben exposed to could be miss identified in the pcr test ran at 30+ cycles to show nearly anything as a positive.

CherieR

May 6, 2017
Agreed-
Greg Locke prohibits face diapers in his church
To be honest, I disagree with him not allowing people with masks to go inside his church. That sounds like discrimination against people who feel more comfortable wearing a mask. I don’t care for wearing masks myself.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
To be honest, I disagree with him not allowing people with masks to go inside his church. That sounds like discrimination against people who feel more comfortable wearing a mask. I don’t care for wearing masks myself.
In times past, it was unacceptable for men to wear hats in church, as a sign of respect to God. I don't see how masks are any different, unless there is some sort of medical need, of which there exists none.

CherieR

May 6, 2017
In times past, it was unacceptable for men to wear hats in church, as a sign of respect to God. I don't see how masks are any different, unless there is some sort of medical need, of which there exists none.
I do agree with not wearing hats in church. Masks I feel should be a personal choice either way. It is not a disrespectful thing to wear a mask in church if one feels more protected from COVID or wears it with the motivation of trying to avoid spreading it. If one is wearing a mask to seek to conceal one’s identity, there is a Virginia law against that.

CherieR

May 6, 2017
In times past, it was unacceptable for men to wear hats in church, as a sign of respect to God.
I am a lady and it is a personal conviction of mine not to wear a hat in a church service as to respect. I know there are church hats that some women wear in church and the hats are to be a sign of respect in this case. I might not be comfortable wearing a church hat either. In one of my schools I think we were not allowed to wear hats for either the girls or the guys.

CherieR

May 6, 2017
@shittim, I do not mind having a conversation on our different opinions concerning mask wearing. I personally don’t like wearing masks but think it is not the right approach to not allow people to wear masks in church. If the pastor wants that for his church then that is his choice. But it rubs the wrong way in my opinion. It gives the impression in my opinion that he is saying all is not welcome there.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Were we all genuine Christians we would not lean on our own understanding, as Jesus specifically taught, but take EVERYTHING to Him for our direction.
Even here we see way too much of "I think..." and " I agree..." or "I don't agree" when our scripture is clear that IF we are His, we are no longer our own, we mature in Him to where his thoughts become our thoughts, His desires and actions become our desres and actions.
This is the best site He has guided me to and even here many think what they 'think" matters.
His separating of his sheep from the adversaries goats is continuing, don't go left.
best wishes

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I don't have an "opinion" I have a position, and it is based on the Word of God. In Christ I am no longer my own.
best wishes

CherieR

May 6, 2017
Were we all genuine Christians we would not lean on our own understanding, as Jesus specifically taught, but take EVERYTHING to Him for our direction.
Even here we see way too much of "I think..." and " I agree..." or "I don't agree" when our scripture is clear that IF we are His, we are no longer our own, we mature in Him to where his thoughts become our thoughts, His desires and actions become our desres and actions.
This is the best site He has guided me to and even here many think what they 'think" matters.
His separating of his sheep from the adversaries goats is continuing, don't go left.
best wishes
I am a genuine believer in the Lord Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.