Alex Jones hearings

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah a lot of people a few in this forum included are deceived by that guy.
Im glad he’s in court answering for the BS he says all day long.
He was ordered to pay 45 million so far in damages. And all of the plaintiffs aren't yet finished with him.

His biggest mistake was taking the stand. Of course he'd have to, to defend the case against him. However, if nothing else he demonstrated he's not mentally stable.

During his testimony Jones launched into a spiel promoting his supplement line. Out of the blue! 😳 His supplements are questionable according to reviews.

I think aside from the specifics of this case, these trials may be construed as an assault on free speech.

If Jones wants to speak as an idiot on his show, he should be able to. While those fools who believe his rubbish should be free to be fools and fans of a fool.

In one sense I think these trials should be concerning. Because the bar being set in this case, a precedent of sorts, opens the way for other cases to ensure should the alleged aggrieved subject of reporting feel compelled to take umbrage.

Imagine the potential given at one time years ago reports coming out about CNN making up news?
2016 CNN Reporter Admits Obama Paid Them To Lie

CNN Actually Admits They Published Fake News, Forced to Issue Retraction Rachel Blevins June 8, 2017

And there's more.
2016 CNN Journalist ‘Governments Pay Us To Fake News’, Shocking Exposé

2011 FOX NEWS INSIDER: “Stuff Is Just Made Up”

Can we sue network reporters now for lying to us? If Jones can be sued for lying about Sandy Hook?

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
He was ordered to pay 45 million so far in damages. And all of the plaintiffs aren't yet finished with him.

His biggest mistake was taking the stand. Of course he'd have to, to defend the case against him. However, if nothing else he demonstrated he's not mentally stable.

During his testimony Jones launched into a spiel promoting his supplement line. Out of the blue! 😳 His supplements are questionable according to reviews.

I think aside from the specifics of this case, these trials may be construed as an assault on free speech.

If Jones wants to speak as an idiot on his show, he should be able to. While those fools who believe his rubbish should be free to be fools and fans of a fool.

In one sense I think these trials should be concerning. Because the bar being set in this case, a precedent of sorts, opens the way for other cases to ensure should the alleged aggrieved subject of reporting feel compelled to take umbrage.

Imagine the potential given at one time years ago reports coming out about CNN making up news?
2016 CNN Reporter Admits Obama Paid Them To Lie

CNN Actually Admits They Published Fake News, Forced to Issue Retraction Rachel Blevins June 8, 2017

And there's more.
2016 CNN Journalist ‘Governments Pay Us To Fake News’, Shocking Exposé

2011 FOX NEWS INSIDER: “Stuff Is Just Made Up”

Can we sue network reporters now for lying to us? If Jones can be sued for lying about Sandy Hook?

There's twelve jurors, one lawyer is suppose to impress to them that everything being stated about their client is not the way it is being presented to them and the other is suppose to impress upon them that it is. Strange thing occurs to me in that Lawyers have attended an School to sharpen their abilities in the craft of leading a group of people(12 jurors) into believing something that may or not even be true. I suppose even that after years of schooling and practice they may even be capable of standing before an microphone and impressing upon one group that another group is to blame and become an very successful politician.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
There's twelve jurors, one lawyer is suppose to impress to them that everything being stated about their client is not the way it is being presented to them and the other is suppose to impress upon them that it is. Strange thing occurs to me in that Lawyers have attended an School to sharpen their abilities in the craft of leading a group of people(12 jurors) into believing something that may or not even be true. I suppose even that after years of schooling and practice they may even be capable of standing before an microphone and impressing upon one group that another group is to blame and become an very successful politician.
I'm still waiting for his due process. Did the judge consider contemporary jurisprudence to be passe'.?

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I'm still waiting for his due process. Did the judge consider contemporary jurisprudence to be passe'.?
may very well boil down to whether it was his lawyer who pushed that SD into that USB port or someone in the staff...

Jun 28, 2022
For anyone who is interested in hearing both sides of the story that isn't another false railing accusation from friends of the communist propaganda media, here it is...

https://theinfowar.tv/watch?id=62ec4ff4b9d5f049268aa272
He's delusional. Seriously. The jury saw through the lies and propaganda?

He's sounding like he won a victory because the jury didn't nail him for the 150 million initially sought?

They ruled against him on all counts!

Alex Jones tried to hawk his supplements as he took the stand in $150m defamation trial

He said he has video of the Sandy Hook parents hugging him after this trial? Where is it?

Maybe he's a pathological liar incapable of telling the truth?

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Pro Se ,,,should have been instructed of malpractice of representation and afforded the right to proceed Pro se ...

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Here's a live feed of a top constitutional lawyer, on his " trial."

https://www.banned.video/channel/the-alex-jones-show

Just ask yourself if you would want due process if ever in his shoes?
No. This is a lie. What happened was as I already mentioned, he thought he was above the law and thought he could ignore the discovery process of the trial so the judge found him and content and issued a default judgment for the plaintiffs
Alex Jones is an evil despicable human being and he deserves to be financially ruined for all the harm he has done to people

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
No. This is a lie. What happened was as I already mentioned, he thought he was above the law and thought he could ignore the discovery process of the trial so the judge found him and content and issued a default judgment for the plaintiffs
Alex Jones is an evil despicable human being and he deserves to be financially ruined for all the harm he has done to people
So says Democracy NOW✊ and the CNN Dude.
💀🪥"That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!"

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
So says Democracy NOW✊ and the CNN Dude.
💀🪥"That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!"
No I'm staying demonstrably true facts that were brought out in court. There is video footage of Mr Jones framing, slandering and harassing grieving parents who just lost their children.
He can burn in hell for all I care

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
To elaborate, the reason this case upset me as much as it did was because I know firsthand the pain of losing a child.
And for this vile disgusting piece of trash human being to use his platform to bully, harass and defame breathing families who had lost their children is the definition of evil.
Then just the arrogant disregard for the Court's authority and total lack of remorse
He's been ordered to pay out 45 million in damages
I also think he should have to pay back the city for the police protection of the families who got death threats because of what Alex Jones did
I won't be surprised if we see more lawsuits coming.
I can only hope this will bankrupt him into obscurity and he will just quietly go away

Dirtman

Jul 19, 2022
To elaborate, the reason this case upset me as much as it did was because I know firsthand the pain of losing a child.
And for this vile disgusting piece of trash human being to use his platform to bully, harass and defame breathing families who had lost their children is the definition of evil.
Then just the arrogant disregard for the Court's authority and total lack of remorse
He's been ordered to pay out 45 million in damages
I also think he should have to pay back the city for the police protection of the families who got death threats because of what Alex Jones did
I won't be surprised if we see more lawsuits coming.
I can only hope this will bankrupt him into obscurity and he will just quietly go away
How about that he gets bit by a raccoon too.

Mar 4, 2020
Are you following the Alex Jones hearing? He's already been found liable he chose to ignore the discovery process and turn over any pertinent information
Turns out judges don't like it when you ignore a court order so she issued a default judgment for the plaintiffs
Also the judge keeps having to remind him that this is her courtroom and not his show and he will answer the questions asked and only the questions asked
By the time this judge is through with him, he may be sued down to his last pair of underwear
That's just a person with an opinion.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
That's just a person with an opinion.
No. When a radio host uses his platform to harass bully and defame a grieving family, then you're going beyond just a simple opinion.
He should have gone to jail that time he claimed his vitamins supplements cured covid

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
old saying sticks and stones may break my bones but word will never hurt me.

No. When a radio host uses his platform to harass bully and defame a grieving family, then you're going beyond just a simple opinion.
He should have gone to jail that time he claimed his vitamins supplements cured covid
Then you would every speaker in jail.

Dirtman

Jul 19, 2022
What abput politicians who do the same?
When their lies cause people who simply did their job to be harassed and defamed? or when their lies cause people to become victims of war? And cause the deaths of hundreds and thousands of people?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
What abput politicians who do the same?
To win a defamation case you have to prove actual damages and the plaintiff did that. That's not the same thing as politicians talking trash about each other

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
And I don't know where he found that defense attorney. Maybe he had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find a lawyer that would even take the case.
Most ridiculous closing argument I've heard since the McMichael's case. This lawyer may as well have just put on a clown suit and danced around the courtroom for an hour
The judge should have held him in contempt when he tried to compare a defamation case to Nazi Germany