Alex Jones New Network

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Thank you for that ill be looking in to it.
BTW....the last time I saw Alex Jones I kinda thought it wasn't the real him , he looked and sounded different.
Could be another mask job , and or I could be wrong. Have you heard anything about this...?
 
  • Like
Reactions: HealthAndHappiness
Thank you for that ill be looking in to it.
BTW....the last time I saw Alex Jones I kinda thought it wasn't the real him , he looked and sounded different.
Could be another mask job , and or I could be wrong. Have you heard anything about this...?

I haven't heard anything about someone masquerading as Alex.
Who started saying that?
 
Thank you for that ill be looking in to it.
BTW....the last time I saw Alex Jones I kinda thought it wasn't the real him , he looked and sounded different.
Could be another mask job , and or I could be wrong. Have you heard anything about this...?

A couple months ago he had partial laryngitis and sounded so rough that it was difficult to listen to him.
I had that too along with pneumonia. I'm finally over it 90+%.

His face got burned when he went on vacation recently.
It's looked shinier and skin is tighter. My guess is that he applied some olive oil to keep it from peeling.
Could that be what you noticed?
 
I haven't heard anything about someone masquerading as Alex.
Who started saying that?
I can't remember who said it but it was on JMC Broadcasting , and he never gave a reason why.
There seems to be so many people waring masks now I guess it really doesn't matter.
 
I can't remember who said it but it was on JMC Broadcasting , and he never gave a reason why.
There seems to be so many people waring masks now I guess it really doesn't matter.

There used to be a handful of listeners on the forum. I don't know if half of them are since the war with Iran. There's been a faction of not only Republicans, but Christians since Trump changed his platform 180° .

You are the first responder.
There would have been many others by now, just over a year ago.

I listened to Alex when he was on shortwave RBN, then GCN. That preceded the truth movement and I give him credit for popularizing broadcasting outside the mockingbird media. That said, I look at the issues objectively as I have source information available. I disagree with him on some issues.
 
I have doubts about the trustworthiness of Alex Jones. The people on television seem to hold him to a high regard.
 
I have doubts about the trustworthiness of Alex Jones. The people on television seem to hold him to a high regard.

3Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. 4His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish. 5Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:
Psalm 146
Amen
 
Hi Ceph, how are you doing?

Is Piers Morgan trying to get him back on his show again?
I'm doing my best, brother.

I don't know, I just know that everyone who the media allows to be popular are all very closely connected people.
You got king charles playing 'Imagine' with trumpets in the white house, trump praising allah on social media...
I mean, just look at this gem of knowledge I found in a 1974 edition of the new world book of knowledge!
KIMG0501.JPG
KIMG0500.JPG

This is the real conspiracy here. The 8th beast, that is of the seven, and is unlike all the other kingdoms before it, and devours the whole earth, which pretends to be lawful, but kills and murders all it's own people; an umbrella of "kepping peace", while beneath al sorts of wickness stewed, has been hiding under our noses the whole time.

Screenshot at 2026-02-19 13-18-49.png

Revelation 11:1
A reed like a rod was given to me. Someone said, “Rise and measure God’s temple, and the altar, and those who worship in it. Leave out the court which is outside of the temple, and don’t measure it, for it has been given to the nations.


All these guys are just carrying out the grand scheme that they were always planning; to capture Jerusalem, and ultimately defy God.
All these politics are just a smokeshow to cover up what they're really doing.

Psalm 2:2
The kings of the earth take a stand,
and the rulers take counsel together,
against the LORD, and against his Anointed, saying,
“Let’s break their bonds apart,
and cast their cords from us.”


And scripture can't be broken.
Just look at all the fake God worship they're doing up there. They're such satanic lying nincompoops and they hate having to wear such a clean cloak for their evil.

They've done all this to destroy God's system of fredom and replace it with a system of enslavement of man.
That's why they're so obsessed with allah and islam and pretending it's wholesome and the everybody has to convert to it.
Even though it fundamentally goes against everything they pretended to be.

They're just cowards who've been waiting on the right moment... the right amount of deception... the right amount of 'karmaic consent'... to turn the tables on the little people they're so afraid of.

So that's why they've spread their tentacles in every facet of society to deceive the world.
That's why I just greatly distrust anyone who has the privilage to be 'high up' on public influence, because they've gone to excruciatingly great lengths to finally carry out their evil plan.
Which will fail, of course.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: HealthAndHappiness
You want to know why 'Imagine' Is the elites favorite song?
Because there's no heaven for the pawns (the people) to hope in, no hell for them (the elites) to be afraid of.
Everything's just controlled by the rich, and trump is the best friend of those who are "hella rich".

They want the tower of babylon rebuilt.
 
You want to know why 'Imagine' Is the elites favorite song?
Because there's no heaven for the pawns (the people) to hope in, no hell for them (the elites) to be afraid of.
Everything's just controlled by the rich, and trump is the best friend of those who are "hella rich".

They want the tower of babylon rebuilt.

very good take! (y)
 
It's a pretty sad commentary on the state things that Alex Jones is even able to attract an audience.
 
The original post link is no longer available.

Latest Official Address:


 
  • Like
Reactions: HealthAndHappiness
I'm doing my best, brother.

I don't know, I just know that everyone who the media allows to be popular are all very closely connected people.
You got king charles playing 'Imagine' with trumpets in the white house, trump praising allah on social media...
I mean, just look at this gem of knowledge I found in a 1974 edition of the new world book of knowledge!
View attachment 288545
View attachment 288547

This is the real conspiracy here. The 8th beast, that is of the seven, and is unlike all the other kingdoms before it, and devours the whole earth, which pretends to be lawful, but kills and murders all it's own people; an umbrella of "kepping peace", while beneath al sorts of wickness stewed, has been hiding under our noses the whole time.

View attachment 288546

Revelation 11:1
A reed like a rod was given to me. Someone said, “Rise and measure God’s temple, and the altar, and those who worship in it. Leave out the court which is outside of the temple, and don’t measure it, for it has been given to the nations.


All these guys are just carrying out the grand scheme that they were always planning; to capture Jerusalem, and ultimately defy God.
All these politics are just a smokeshow to cover up what they're really doing.

Psalm 2:2
The kings of the earth take a stand,
and the rulers take counsel together,
against the LORD, and against his Anointed, saying,
“Let’s break their bonds apart,
and cast their cords from us.”


And scripture can't be broken.
Just look at all the fake God worship they're doing up there. They're such satanic lying nincompoops and they hate having to wear such a clean cloak for their evil.

They've done all this to destroy God's system of fredom and replace it with a system of enslavement of man.
That's why they're so obsessed with allah and islam and pretending it's wholesome and the everybody has to convert to it.
Even though it fundamentally goes against everything they pretended to be.

They're just cowards who've been waiting on the right moment... the right amount of deception... the right amount of 'karmaic consent'... to turn the tables on the little people they're so afraid of.

So that's why they've spread their tentacles in every facet of society to deceive the world.
That's why I just greatly distrust anyone who has the privilage to be 'high up' on public influence, because they've gone to excruciatingly great lengths to finally carry out their evil plan.
Which will fail, of course.

The greatest achievement that Trump did was to get the United States out of United nations membership. Now the congress needs to enact legislation to defend it.

My previous post was one in agreement that no man should be trusted, including Alex Jones.
That said, I doubt he's a shill for the deep state considering his consistent principles since the 1990s. All the liberal press hated him more than any other. I haven't watched TV for a very long time, but I remember when fox news and him were at odds over the neoconservative movement. Nevertheless, I disagree with him on some issues too, especially when he speaks of biblical subjects.