Alien Dressed In Red Suit Is Soon To Invade Planet Earth

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Miri

Maurice Chatelain
In 1979 Maurice Chatelain, former Chief of NASA Communications
Systems, confirmed that Neil Armstrong had reported seeing two
alien spacecraft on the rim of a crater when he was walking on the
moon. Chatelain was a respected scientist and engineer. He had
received 11 patents and was formerly the head of Engineering Radar
and Communications Systems for Ryan Electronics.

Says Chatelain:
"The encounter was common knowledge in NASA, but nobody talked
about it until now. I think that Wally Schirra, aboard Mercury 8, was
the first of the astronauts to use the code name "Santa Claus" to indicate
the presence of flying saucers next to space capsules."

James Lovell
When James Lovell was on Apollo 8 he stated over his radio: "Please be
informed that there is a Santa Claus," as he came around from the backside
of the moon. Santa Claus was the code word used by NASA for alien spacecraft.

The Astronaut's Statements

So before you put out the carrot, milk and mince pie this year. Just stop a moment
and ask the questions:
Who is Santa Clause
Why can he travel beyond the speed of light and time as we know it.
What is really behind that big bushy white beard.
What happens if you are bad and where are the people who were bad last year.

image.jpeg

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
If santa clause was real people wouldn't be going bankrupt near Christmas time

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
She's already here. :(

2015-11-29-11-56-41--3360866~2.jpg

M

Miri

If santa clause was real people wouldn't be going bankrupt near Christmas time
Very good point, but what if he is just an alien in a red suit who eats all the pies :p

C

cmarieh

I never thought of that, maybe he is really a she.
Either way we are in BIG trouble.

Now as I lay me down to sleep........

M

Miri

He/she must have the ability to shape shift, how else do
they slither down all those chimneys, now that's really a scary thought in the
middle of the night.

M

Miri

Ha ha,

Just found this, would you in all honesty use this toilet :D

image.jpeg

V

VioletReigns

Here in the US, they prefer we serve them cookies and milk. :eek:

helpers.jpg

M

Miri

Is a cookie a biscuit?
What about the reindeer? The carrots are for them :)

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
He/she must have the ability to shape shift, how else do
they slither down all those chimneys, now that's really a scary thought in the
middle of the night.
The thought of anyone coming down a chimney at night is enough to scare anyone. Although central heating is a way to stop them.

M

Miri

Well the alien invasion is just 21 days away- run for the hills. :p

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Santa is in no condition to drive.

Dec 3, 2015
I found out why 99% of christians dont know how the bible was put together. When I say put together, I mean how the 66 books were chosen out of 180+ books, letters,etc., and how they were orderred from Genisis to Revelations as well. The answer is so demoralizing. Why would God choose the Pope to be in charge of this project, and why didnt they show their work on why they felt God told them to pic this book and put it here? Can anyone help?

M

Miri

I found out why 99% of christians dont know how the bible was put together. When I say put together, I mean how the 66 books were chosen out of 180+ books, letters,etc., and how they were orderred from Genisis to Revelations as well. The answer is so demoralizing. Why would God choose the Pope to be in charge of this project, and why didnt they show their work on why they felt God told them to pic this book and put it here? Can anyone help?

I think most christians do know how the books of the bible were chosen, why would you
assume otherwise. Can I suggest you start your own thread on this, then go buy yourself
a bag of very large popcorn. You will need it if you want to talk about the pope on CC :D

By the way I found the following evidenc to suggest the Pope, Santa Clause and Aliens
come from the same plant.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I never thought of that, maybe he is really a she.
Some might like the idea of Hilary Clinton sneaking into their bedroom on Christmas Eve. Im not one of them I hasten to add.

A

ATH1

Hi adam,
Man cannot undo what God demands TO happen. We have to know GOD WROTE THE BIBLE! MAN ONLY GOT TO HOLD THE PEN. God makes sure that His word IS maintained. In saying this, God makes sure that if one studies his word and is found approved, God will make sure that this person will be able to discern what is and isn't Gods word. Matthew 13 will provide this fact. Don't you think if Jesus died on the cross He is going to make sure nobody will deceive a TRUE believer that diligently studies His word? come on. Give God some credit.
Its true a person can't just pick up a bible and read that Mary was "betrothed" to Jesus, and say "see Jesus married Mary, it says that in the bible! We have to study the bible to know that's not true. By diligently studying the bible we know that we are ALL betrothed to Jesus in a spiritual sense, and we are all children of God.........but NOT in a earthly married sense!.
If Christians only studied the bible and asked God to revel what He wants us to know, instead of just relying on what a pastor says, we would be able to discern truth from fiction. Discernment comes from God, not any pastor-priest, ect.

When I see people ask quewstions like this, I know they are not studying Gods word and asking God to allow the person to understand what Gods wants to revel to them. Forget what church doctrine says, read the biblwe with God to find the real answers.

allan