Aliens and Angels.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Paul357

Member
Sep 24, 2026
135
17
18
Angels in the Bible are often associated with Chariots of Fire and other Aerial Phenomena which I am guessing are the UFOs and Aliens of today. It seems both Angels and Fallen Angels use UFOs to travel. Would you say that is correct?
 
Angels in the Bible are often associated with Chariots of Fire and other Aerial Phenomena which I am guessing are the UFOs and Aliens of today. It seems both Angels and Fallen Angels use UFOs to travel. Would you say that is correct?
UFOs by definition are Unidentified.
That means in science that those interested have not proven what they are with evidence and the scientific method.

You have to start with a hypothesis which is a science way of saying a guess or opinion.
Then if they can provide enough evidence you have a theory.

With the Bible we start with another realm which is outside the venue of science, the spiritual realm.
We believe that God's word is absolute truth.
What it does not clearly state is speculation on our part.
I think that is what we get into with assuming angels travel in UFOs.
Terms must first be defined, like what are UFOs?
Then biblical passages should be organized to support your "biblical hypothesis."
It is a tricky thing to impose unidentified observations upon biblical passages and vice versa.

That said, I have an old thread on a related subject as well as others. Since you are new, you might want to do a search on it if you seek info we've discussed.

I'll see if I can find an evangelical scholar from the 80s to 2,000s who had what I think was a plausible theory that you may find interesting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Paul357
UFOs by definition are Unidentified.
That means in science that those interested have not proven what they are with evidence and the scientific method.

You have to start with a hypothesis which is a science way of saying a guess or opinion.
Then if they can provide enough evidence you have a theory.

With the Bible we start with another realm which is outside the venue of science, the spiritual realm.
We believe that God's word is absolute truth.
What it does not clearly state is speculation on our part.
I think that is what we get into with assuming angels travel in UFOs.
Terms must first be defined, like what are UFOs?
Then biblical passages should be organized to support your "biblical hypothesis."
It is a tricky thing to impose unidentified observations upon biblical passages and vice versa.

That said, I have an old thread on a related subject as well as others. Since you are new, you might want to do a search on it if you seek info we've discussed.

I'll see if I can find an evangelical scholar from the 80s to 2,000s who had what I think was a plausible theory that you may find interesting.
Thank you. Many of the early Christian Paintings depict UFOs/Flying Saucers. You are saying Angels/Fallen Angels are Hyperspacial Beings that dont require UFOs? I also saw a Priest was lately dismissed for claiming Aliens are Demons. Although Demons are Disembodied Nephilim that were killed in the Flood as I understand it.
 
Angels in the Bible are often associated with Chariots of Fire and other Aerial Phenomena which I am guessing are the UFOs and Aliens of today. It seems both Angels and Fallen Angels use UFOs to travel. Would you say that is correct?
Biblically, angels never travel in vehicles, crafts, or technology, and the “chariots of fire” imagery is not a UFO‑like transport system but a manifestation of God’s heavenly army.
In every passage where angels appear, they move instantly, directly, and without any medium:
Gabriel arrives “swiftly” in Daniel 9,
an angel descends in Matthew 28,
an angel appears inside a locked room in Acts 12,
and Revelation’s angels descend straight from heaven.
Scripture never shows angels entering, riding, piloting, or depending on any object to move.
The “chariots of fire” in 2 Kings 2 and 6 are not vehicles angels use; they are symbolic war imagery representing God’s power and protection, and Elijah is taken by a whirlwind, not by the chariot.
Fallen angels likewise never use transport—Genesis 6, Jude, and Revelation show them descending, appearing, or being bound, but never operating craft.
UFOs may resemble biblical imagery, but Scripture does not support the idea that angels or fallen angels use machines.
 
Thank you. Many of the early Christian Paintings depict UFOs/Flying Saucers. You are saying Angels/Fallen Angels are Hyperspacial Beings that dont require UFOs? I also saw a Priest was lately dismissed for claiming Aliens are Demons. Although Demons are Disembodied Nephilim that were killed in the Flood as I understand it.
Here we go, I found the documentary.
The first portion shows old videos and photos of UFOs. I would start with 47:30 Mark that describes Encounters of the 4th kind.
Dave Hunt has the best perspective IMHO. Approx 58:20 Note first the hypnosis issues.


 
  • Like
Reactions: Paul357
Biblically, angels never travel in vehicles, crafts, or technology, and the “chariots of fire” imagery is not a UFO‑like transport system but a manifestation of God’s heavenly army.
In every passage where angels appear, they move instantly, directly, and without any medium:
Gabriel arrives “swiftly” in Daniel 9,
an angel descends in Matthew 28,
an angel appears inside a locked room in Acts 12,
and Revelation’s angels descend straight from heaven.
Scripture never shows angels entering, riding, piloting, or depending on any object to move.
The “chariots of fire” in 2 Kings 2 and 6 are not vehicles angels use; they are symbolic war imagery representing God’s power and protection, and Elijah is taken by a whirlwind, not by the chariot.
Fallen angels likewise never use transport—Genesis 6, Jude, and Revelation show them descending, appearing, or being bound, but never operating craft.
UFOs may resemble biblical imagery, but Scripture does not support the idea that angels or fallen angels use machines.
You believe they are Hyperspacial Beings that dont require Technology. In that case what are the Aliens that are Abducting people and using UFOs to do so, and where are they cited in the Bible? Thanks
 
You believe they are Hyperspacial Beings that dont require Technology. In that case what are the Aliens that are Abducting people and using UFOs to do so, and where are they cited in the Bible? Thanks
Scripture does not describe any beings who abduct humans, operate UFO craft, or run technological programs.
The Bible only acknowledges two categories of non‑human intelligences: angels and fallen angels, and neither group uses machines, vehicles, or technology.
So whatever modern “aliens” and abduction phenomena are, they are not a third species and they are not cited in Scripture as extraterrestrial life.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DavidLamb
Scripture does not describe any beings who abduct humans, operate UFO craft, or run technological programs.
The Bible only acknowledges two categories of non‑human intelligences: angels and fallen angels, and neither group uses machines, vehicles, or technology.
So whatever modern “aliens” and abduction phenomena are, they are not a third species and they are not cited in Scripture as extraterrestrial life.
Thanks. IMO there are too many similarities to negate it. There are 9 Orders of Angels. Maybe some use them and some dont. In your Theory the Bible never mentions Aliens so is therefore in error. It is clear they exist and are Abducting people, regardless of the State Mandated Belief System.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Caan
Thanks. IMO there are too many similarities to negate it. There are 9 Orders of Angels. Maybe some use them and some dont. In your Theory the Bible never mentions Aliens so is therefore in error. It is clear they exist and are Abducting people, regardless of the State Mandated Belief System.
I did not say the bible was in error for not mentioning aliens.
"So whatever modern “aliens” and abduction phenomena are, they are not a third species and they are not cited in Scripture as extraterrestrial life."
That is what I said. What is clear is you believe in aliens and that they are abducting people, but the bible does not back your claim. Anywhere.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DavidLamb
Angels in the Bible are often associated with Chariots of Fire and other Aerial Phenomena which I am guessing are the UFOs and Aliens of today. It seems both Angels and Fallen Angels use UFOs to travel. Would you say that is correct?
yes. a guy that was working with me & myself, back around 2003 both saw a metallic shiny object in the sky that was cigar shaped where you would think it was a plane without wings! more sights i saw also.
 
I did not say the bible was in error for not mentioning aliens.
"So whatever modern “aliens” and abduction phenomena are, they are not a third species and they are not cited in Scripture as extraterrestrial life."
That is what I said. What is clear is you believe in aliens and that they are abducting people, but the bible does not back your claim. Anywhere.
I dont believe in Aliens. I know Aliens exist. Aliens is a general term for NHI (Non Human Intelligence). Whether they are on this Planet, another Planet or another Dimension they are Alien to us. Like I said, your Theory relies on the Bible not being aware of their existence. IMO the Bible cites them as Angels. The word Angel derives from Sky Sailor according to Pierre Sabak. Do you believe Angels have wings like a bird?
 
I believe that angels are transcendent beings from outside of spacetime, and don't even have to follow the rules of spacetime. They don't even need a corporeal vessel to be present, let alone require flying saucers.
All of the 9 Orders of the Hirerarchy Angels have the same abilities?
 
UFOs by definition are Unidentified.
That means in science that those interested have not proven what they are with evidence and the scientific method.

You have to start with a hypothesis which is a science way of saying a guess or opinion.
Then if they can provide enough evidence you have a theory.

With the Bible we start with another realm which is outside the venue of science, the spiritual realm.
We believe that God's word is absolute truth.
What it does not clearly state is speculation on our part.
I think that is what we get into with assuming angels travel in UFOs.
Terms must first be defined, like what are UFOs?
Then biblical passages should be organized to support your "biblical hypothesis."
It is a tricky thing to impose unidentified observations upon biblical passages and vice versa.

That said, I have an old thread on a related subject as well as others. Since you are new, you might want to do a search on it if you seek info we've discussed.

I'll see if I can find an evangelical scholar from the 80s to 2,000s who had what I think was a plausible theory that you may find interesting.
Thank you. Likewise someone can say it is guesswork to say Angels arent todays Aliens and the Aerial Phenomena attributed to Angels arent the same as the UFO Phenomena attributed to the Aliens of today. To believe Horses and Chariots were on fire flying around the Sky back then is even more irrational.
 
UFOs by definition are Unidentified.
That means in science that those interested have not proven what they are with evidence and the scientific method.

You have to start with a hypothesis which is a science way of saying a guess or opinion.
Then if they can provide enough evidence you have a theory.

With the Bible we start with another realm which is outside the venue of science, the spiritual realm.
We believe that God's word is absolute truth.
What it does not clearly state is speculation on our part.
I think that is what we get into with assuming angels travel in UFOs.
Terms must first be defined, like what are UFOs?
Then biblical passages should be organized to support your "biblical hypothesis."
It is a tricky thing to impose unidentified observations upon biblical passages and vice versa.

That said, I have an old thread on a related subject as well as others. Since you are new, you might want to do a search on it if you seek info we've discussed.

I'll see if I can find an evangelical scholar from the 80s to 2,000s who had what I think was a plausible theory that you may find interesting.
In Ezekiel 1:15-21, the prophet described “wheels within wheels, like a gyroscope,” sparkling like diamonds, with rims full of eyes.''
Have you seen a Flying Vehicle like that? Then its a UFO.
 
The word Angel derives from Sky Sailor according to Pierre Sabak.
No — that claim isn’t linguistically correct, and it isn’t supported by any reputable etymology.
Pierre Sabak’s work is speculative symbology, not historical linguistics, and even his own material doesn’t claim that angel literally derives from “sky sailor.”
His system talks about “angelic sailors” and “skaphology” (the study of angelic vessels) as interpretive frameworks, not as real etymology.
The actual origin of angel is clear, simple, and completely non‑UFO: the Hebrew מַלְאָךְ (malak)** and Greek ἄγγελος (angelos)** both mean messenger, used for humans and heavenly beings alike. Nothing in Scripture or ancient languages ties the word to aircraft, chariots, or aerial craft. Sabak’s “sky sailor” idea is a modern reinterpretation, not a linguistic derivation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DavidLamb