V
If i recall correctly it was Kristen who shot JR.A re run of Dallas has started on one of our channels here. For those old enough to remember it can you tell me who shot JR
was it Sue Ellen or an Alien? I know in Dynasty someone got kidnapped by Aliens so I might be getting confused.
If i recall correctly it was Kristen who shot JR.![]()
if the aliens that killed JFK weren't ancient, i'm not interested.
I'm sorry, but l'm still waiting for someone to provide 100% proof that the Kennedy's even exist.
The next time you meet a politician, walk up to him and say, "I can see right through you"...
and see how nervous he gets.
I'm pretty sure it was a bullet that killed Kennedy.
If you do this with a woman, you'll get pepper spray to the face.
Not that I'm speaking from personal experience mind you....