Aligning my heart in love, and aligning my head with my heart.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Elly5

Junior Member
Aug 24, 2013
6
0
0
I tapped in the word "align" into google looking for the definition, and an ad for Align the probiotic supplement came up instead. Apparently this supplement is intended to "Help Maintain Digestive Balance". A daily dietary supplement "to keep your digestive system in sync." But this wasn't what I was looking for, this isn't what I meant to search on here! So I typed in "align def" for the definition. And up came what I expected.

Align: a verb: 1) to arrange in a straight line, adjust according to a line 2) to bring into alignment 3) to bring into cooperation or agreement 4) to adjust (two or more components of an electronic circuit) to improve the response over a frequency band, as to align the tuned circuits of a radio receiver for proper tracking through oufits frequency range, or a television receiver for appropriate wide-band responses.

The Holy Spirit has been making abundantly clear what needs to change with me. I need to crucify my flesh, and get in line with the Spirit. It's sounds simple enough, but simple doesn't mean easy. Boy can my flesh cry, and it's so dang easy to coddle it!

Hey, I've come a long ways from where I was with my flesh though. Now it's laziness, emotional coddling, and chocolaty binges? Well it used to be cigarettes, alcohol, weed, and other drugs. Along with developing unhealthy relationships, depriving myself of sleep and sanity,