All 'biblical' translations are biased!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 25, 2012
i am a christian prophet. you wish you were me. i know much of the future. i am a prophet of the tribe of benjamin. i have seen paul the apostle and he is my apostle. i have seen jesus christ that is who tells me the bible i have is true. the holy spirit speaks through me all day. i have 5 gifts of the spirit. the lord most high says to you, thus says the lord, i will judge you ever so severly for my name. has a man ever escaped my hand? you will regret your insults toward me. i will show you mercy and grace and not harden your heart says the lord. repent and read my word and when you love my word i will dwell with you.
A "christian prophet" but serves "the god of this world", he who is "the father of lies", for all systems of religion serve 'd'evil one.......

The Faithful will not create a religion, for they have their portion in The Family of "Our Father and GOD", "of WHOM the whole Family in Heaven and ON EARTH is named"!

So it is we continue to sound The Call of The ONE and ONLY TRUE GOD so that all the captives of pagan catholicism, christianity, and all other systems of religion might hear and choose to:

"Come Out of her, MY people!"

"Come Out" of the systems that are of this wicked world(babylon)!

'babylon' is manifesting herself once again under one lauguage(english), and so it is that Creation(air, water, land, vegetation, creatures) is being destroyed and that which is Spirit(Truth, Light, Life, Love, Peace, Faith, Grace, Mercy, Wisdom,,,,, ALL that is Truly GOOD) is being perverted ;-(

Father Help! and HE does.......

C

cfultz3

When one knows naught but the colored marks written on a dead tree, such a one is a PHARISEE!
My, oh My, the many times my Lord went and preached the written Word to those in the Jewish Temple. If He only knew He was playing the part of a Pharisee, spreading His religion we know as the Gospel. My, oh My, Elder, how you condemn my Lord. Silence your tongue!

"the father of lies", he who is "the god of this world", knows each and every jot and tittle within what his wicked world calls it's 'bible', and all systems of religion serve him.......
This truth you know, and yet you spit upon it. Reasoning dictates that if Satan, the archenemy of God, knows the Bible, then he must know something you don't: it is the written Word of God. If Jesus read from the so called "OT of the Bible", then He must have know something you don't: it is the written Word of God. Do you know something Jesus does not? Silence your tongue and repent!

As for "Not Christian".

All Thanks and Praise Be Unto The GOD and Father of The Messiah!
You praise God because you are not a follower of Christ = Christian? Then, who do you follow?

Jehovah God is our Redeemer (Messiah). Thus, Jehovah has no God or Father. But, the man we know as Jesus, He is the Son. This Divine flesh and blood man, He has a Father as He is from the seed of God. This man, Jesus, has a God. But He, as the Word, is God. Silence your tongue!

Now why would "aliens and pilgrims" create a system of religion, or love this world and it's things?
My religion says that Jesus was born of a virgin birth, He was the Christ who offered salvation, He died for my sins so I did not have to, He rose to justify me, He is coming back, and in the air, I shall meet Him. Tell me what is wrong with religion, when the Messiah you claim, preached the same religion I just said? How can a fork tongue damn this "Pharisee", and yet, claim Him as Brother and Messiah? Silence your tongue, you fool, and repent!

Feb 25, 2012
Originally Posted by ElderChild

When one knows naught but the colored marks written on a dead tree, such a one is a PHARISEE!
My, oh My, the many times my Lord went and preached the written Word to those in the Jewish Temple. If He only knew He was playing the part of a Pharisee, spreading His religion we know as the Gospel. My, oh My, Elder, how you condemn my Lord. Silence your tongue!

Saldy, you liken unto the pharisee's, know naught but the colored marks written on a dead tree, for you understand them not ;-(

The pharisee's proved that beyond a doubt!

So it is that you use and abuse them ;-(

"the father of lies", he who is "the god of this world", knows each and every jot and tittle within what his wicked world calls it's 'bible', and all systems of religion serve him.......
This truth you know, and yet you spit upon it. Reasoning dictates that if Satan, the archenemy of God, knows the Bible, then he must know something you don't: it is the written Word of God. If Jesus read from the so called "OT of the Bible", then He must have know something you don't: it is the written Word of God. Do you know something Jesus does not? Silence your tongue and repent!

Your 'jesus' is but the transliteration of the pagan latin "iesus", a name that pagan catholicism and her #1 christian daughter, aptly named "the church OF england", gave to one head of their three headed pagan god some 600 years ago.

Not once did The Messiah refer to the scriptures as the 'bible'.

All 'biblical' translations are biased and perverted in accordance with the religious dogma of the translator(s) ;-(

As for "Not Christian".

All Thanks and Praise Be Unto The GOD and Father of The Messiah!
You praise God because you are not a follower of Christ = Christian? Then, who do you follow?

As The Messiah, so i also am in The Family of "Our Father and GOD", "of WHOM the whole Family in Heaven and ON EARTH is named".......

And as The Messiah testified, so i also testify, "i can do nothing of mine own self"!

Jehovah God is our Redeemer (Messiah). Thus, Jehovah has no God or Father. But, the man we know as Jesus, He is the Son. This Divine flesh and blood man, He has a Father as He is from the seed of God. This man, Jesus, has a God. But He, as the Word, is God. Silence your tongue!

Could it be you are held captive by the strong delusion that is the pentacostal 'jesus only' theo'ry'logical heresy?

Oh my, that 's #1 on the heresy list, beyond even the pagan trinity, and jw's version!

Now why would "aliens and pilgrims" create a system of religion, or love this world and it's things?
My religion says that Jesus was born of a virgin birth, He was the Christ who offered salvation, He died for my sins so I did not have to, He rose to justify me, He is coming back, and in the air, I shall meet Him. Tell me what is wrong with religion, when the Messiah you claim, preached the same religion I just said? How can a fork tongue damn this "Pharisee", and yet, claim Him as Brother and Messiah? Silence your tongue, you fool, and repent!

"Your religion" EXACTLY!

And "religion" was for a "disobedient and gainsaying people" who were "uncircumcised of heart and ears" ;-(

Those who would rather a man than GOD speak to, and rule over them ;-(

Why would The Faithful create a religion, for we have our portion with The Messiah in The Family of "Our Father and GOD", "of WHOM the whole Family in Heaven and ON EARTH is named", and soon, and very soon, we will be taken Home, Home at last!

Till then:

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
"the inerrancy of scripture"? inerrancy = lack of error, infaliiblity

Pagan catholic and christian dogma!

Was once held captive by such strong delusion and then:

"Before the cock crew once" bore witness of in Matthew and Luke.

"Before the cock crow twice" bore witness of in Mark.

And there are many more contradictions in what pagan catholicism and christianity call their 'bible'.

"the inerrancy of scripture"?

But a teaching of "the father of lies"!

Yet, thankfully Our Father, HE can yet reveal all things unto HIS children in spite of the perverseness of pagan catholicism and her harlot christian daughters, all of which have their portion in the systems that are of the god of this wicked, evil world!

Agree, my own experience affirms what Elder says, I first had a copy of niv, and i had a feeling something was a miss, even when reading the kjv I had a feeling something was missing, then i realised what the English language had done, Hebrew to greek to english would always prove a problem..
But all can be overcome with the holy spirit as a guide.

Anything used for evil works for good :) but only if your heart and soul loves ALMIGHTY YAHWEH God and YESHUA our Messiah.

Feb 25, 2012
Agree, my own experience affirms what Elder says, I first had a copy of niv, and i had a feeling something was a miss, even when reading the kjv I had a feeling something was missing, then i realised what the English language had done, Hebrew to greek to english would always prove a problem..

But all can be overcome with the holy spirit as a guide.

Anything used for evil works for good :) but only if your heart and soul loves ALMIGHTY YAHWEH God and YESHUA our Messiah.
YES!

It is so! let it be so

"And we know that all things work together for the GOOD(yet not all things are good), for those who love YHVH, those who are the called in accordance with HIS purpose(HIS Will and GOOD Pleasure)"

btw, the reason i prefer to refer to Our Father as YHVH is that there was no letter "W" in ancient Hebrew.

As is the case with the letter 'j' in english language some 600, or so, years ago.......

Peace, in spite of the dis-ease(religion) all of which is of this world....... francis

Feb 25, 2012
The Messiah, "A Servant of, and sent by The ONE and ONLY TRUE GOD"!

YES!

It is so! let it be so

"And we know that all things work together for the GOOD(yet not all things are good), for those who love YHVH, those who are the called in accordance with HIS purpose(HIS Will and GOOD Pleasure)"

btw, the reason i prefer to refer to Our Father as YHVH is that there was no letter "W" in ancient Hebrew.

As is the case with the letter 'j' in english language some 600, or so, years ago.......

Peace, in spite of the dis-ease(religion) all of which is of this world....... francis
Just to clarify that the letter 'j' or 'j' sound was not in the english language some 600, or so, years ago.......