G
gods_kid
Guest
June 2013
He brought me out of prison.
He brought me out of the desert.
He led me out of destruction.
He woke me up out of a lethal sleep.
He called out warning after warning after warning, then forgave me when I ignored Him, held me as I sobbed brokenly in the pile of ashes that'd been my life, and gently and persistently pulled on my hand to bring me back up to my feet again.
He made ways where there where none.
He saved my life.
He saved me from my enemy.
He saved me from myself.
He did these things not just figuratively, but literally.
I know.
I've lived thru it.
I've been in it every moment.
I've experienced His deliverance, patience, presence.
I've experienced Him.
And the best part? The last 2 years of my life, the pain and storms and tragedies I've gone thru, have been watched. By people who know me, who love me, by people who don't know me...by strong believers praying earnestly on my behalf, by people who are on the fence straddling between belief and disbelief, by proclaimed nonbelievers.
All of them, watching me, have seen the manifestation of my great and awesome God, showing up like the protective lion showing up for his pride. Showing up like the fiercely battling parent shows up for their child.
And all who shall see shall surely believe.
It's worth it to be a stage for the mighty One's show.
He brought me out of prison.
He brought me out of the desert.
He led me out of destruction.
He woke me up out of a lethal sleep.
He called out warning after warning after warning, then forgave me when I ignored Him, held me as I sobbed brokenly in the pile of ashes that'd been my life, and gently and persistently pulled on my hand to bring me back up to my feet again.
He made ways where there where none.
He saved my life.
He saved me from my enemy.
He saved me from myself.
He did these things not just figuratively, but literally.
I know.
I've lived thru it.
I've been in it every moment.
I've experienced His deliverance, patience, presence.
I've experienced Him.
And the best part? The last 2 years of my life, the pain and storms and tragedies I've gone thru, have been watched. By people who know me, who love me, by people who don't know me...by strong believers praying earnestly on my behalf, by people who are on the fence straddling between belief and disbelief, by proclaimed nonbelievers.
All of them, watching me, have seen the manifestation of my great and awesome God, showing up like the protective lion showing up for his pride. Showing up like the fiercely battling parent shows up for their child.
And all who shall see shall surely believe.
It's worth it to be a stage for the mighty One's show.