All Humanity is Required to obey the Torah

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
If by "all humanity" you actually mean "no one", you are correct.

Mar 25, 2020
Do not be deceived and confused, the Torah of Moses is for all humanity, not just for Israel. Do not murder and do not steal in the Torah is for all humanity, not just for Israel. The Torah was merely given to Israel to serve as an example to all nations of the earth, so that all humanity would also obey the Torah and govern themselves according to its laws. The Torah is a complete law given by God that establishes how an entire nation must be governed, and whoever breaks any of its commands deserves the death penalty. Yeshua taught obedience to the Torah, in the context of the belief in him. He never established some new religion that discarded that Jewish Torah that he himself also obeyed, even wearing the tzitzit that that Torah commands. It was the Romans who took the teachings of Yeshua, and detached the Jewish Torah that they hated from his teachings, and established a new religion that became "catholicism", which then became "protestantism". These are false religions that discard the Torah of Moses. This is why if you ask many christians and catholics about ordinary commands of the Torah, or even the feasts of the Torah, they are absolutely clueless. They foolishly think that the Torah is some old irrelevant law that is no longer needed to know and obey. And little do they know that Yeshua returns on this earth, in the year 6,000 from creation, according to the appointed times of the Torah and its calendar, to overthrow all the governments of the world, because none of them govern according to the Torah of God, and he will subject all humanity to his own government and will rule according to the laws in the Torah of Moses, for 1,000 literal years. He will descend with all his armies of angels, 400 million in number, and he will command them to capture all humanity to bring them to Israel, to judge every single human on the earth. He will appoint judges from those he saved and gave authority to rule with him, and all humanity will be judged in less than 5 months, according to the commands of the Torah of Moses. And most humanity will be condemned to be thrown over a lake of lava that will form on the southern side of Jerusalem, to be destroyed body and soul. They will have their existence completely taken from them with their last moments of existence in horror and agony, for not obeying the commands of God in the Torah. Only a small remnant from all humanity will be granted mercy and will remain alive. And they will multiply and become mighty nations, under the 1,000 year rulership of Yeshua. And whoever does not obey the Torah during that time will be judged and will be thrown over lava also. Even whoever merely direspects his brother and calls him a fool will be put to death over lava. And whoever commits any sin of sexual immorality will be put to death over lava also, without mercy. So he will rule the world with a rod of iron, according to the Torah of Moses. And because of this and the fear of all humanity to sin, the world will become righteous and full of the knowledge of God, in the final 1,000 years of this earth.

https://www.wisdomofgod.us/messages/shevat-26-5997-yb-shevat-26-5784-am-february-4-2024-ad/
All the best. No one is that perfect. We by God's design are flawed. There are a lot more than that given in the Torah. Slavery is ok. You can rape and keep the women who are virgins and you can kill the women and children when you conquer a land because of God's command. Because God's plan was such at that time period to punish the nations for their sins at that time and give to Israel the promised land.

Jesus changed all that. Jesus taught about mercy and forgiveness. And Jesus extended the Kingdom of God to the Gentiles (The whole world). God is love. So long as we acknowledge God and take refuge in Jesus' blood, we will be saved. Although yes. If you keep doing murder and act in a spirit that does not reflect God's love, you are bound to go to hell.

Because Jesus does say, "And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me." - Matthew 25:40

Jesus Christ is the center of God's word(The Bible). You must be a Muslim or a Jew paying this Christian community a visit. You have to understand that Torah was just part of God's plan. But, Our Lord Jesus completes God's plan to save the human race by His sacrifice on the Cross. That one act of redemption on Mount Calvary overshadows the Torah and everything before Jesus' time to make everything new for those who believe in Jesus Christ.

I disagreed with your post because it contradicts the belief of Christians. God bless you.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
Hmm He is my Father my GOD my friend. My best answers is based on an experience which you should never run with yet it does agree with Scripture. The short is I was walking and He said "RUN" I thought "run? Why I'm not scared" to that He said "when God tells you to do something you do not question it you just do it" Smiled said yes sir.

Yet when He found me it was a free choice and I believed on Him who Sent Christ that came in the flesh died for the world sin was buried rose the 3rd day. I went in through Christ to my Father. This haha might be the wrong word but.. the rest is cake. But obey the Torah? Its not what we should be doing. If this is what you believe then you best be obeying it