All I want for Christmas are NO MORE 'Christmas is Evil' Threads

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tintin

Mary CHRISTmas, one and all!

Thank you, Jesus!

K

Kerry

Praise be to God Who gave us His son. And by the way

MERRY​ CHRISTMAS

K

kaylagrl

Hahhahahahhaha Have some egg nog and figgy pudding,on me. :p

E

elf3

Yes for sure tintin.

Merry Christmas to you all!!

P

psychomom

happy, happy Christmas to my family!

ps--feel free to stop by for some Birthday cake. :)

T

Tintin

Please watch this video concerning the reality of Christmas. God's truth and a few laughs?
Who would've thunk? It's great!

[video=youtube;S76ZjrYOo8A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S76ZjrYOo8A&feature=share[/video]

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
mARRy CHRIST miSs twO yU TwO broTHir TinnteNN :D;)
Serious though, good post.:D

P

psychomom

Please watch this video concerning the reality of Christmas. God's truth and a few laughs?

[video=youtube;S76ZjrYOo8A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S76ZjrYOo8A&feature=share[/video]
what?
A Charlie Brown Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, The Princess Bride and Monty Python??

lol!

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
All in good fun Tintin.:D
Have a groovy Christmas...and a Happy New Year with Arlene brother!

E

elf3

Way cool and funny video. Thanks tintin.

T

Tintin

All in good fun Tintin.:D
Have a groovy Christmas...and a Happy New Year with Arlene brother!
Thanks so much, brother. May you too have a most blessed Christmas and fantastic New Year!
(I won't be able to catch Arlene for Christmas, but I'll catch her New Year's Eve and beyond - so excited!).

E

elf3

what?
A Charlie Brown Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, The Princess Bride and Monty Python??

lol!
Only thing missing is "A Christmas Story" lol. Need the "leg lamp" in there somewhere. Maybe when he talks about carving the idols out of wood lol.

Aug 13, 2013
Don't listen to the Christmas naysayers. If they are against Christmas there is nothing you can do. People like that see evil and paganism under every rock. They are obsessed.

If you know where you stand as a Christian and you put Jesus first who cares what the "Christmas is evil" people think?

If the birth of Jesus is the main reason for Christmas and you celebrate the other part of Christmas with family the traditional way and it does not interfere with your faith celebrate it the way you always do.

Those other people can keep busy and go look for "evil" things under every rock and Christmas tree. Just keep them out of the way of my faith in Jesus and my Christmas joy, amen.

T

Tintin

Sneaking in your closet mariology, I see. ;)
Mary was blessed by God and given the hounour and privilege to carry Jesus (fully God/fully human) into the world but I don't place any more significance on her. I'm not Catholic.

Nick01

Jul 15, 2013
Mary was blessed by God and given the hounour and privilege to carry Jesus (fully God/fully human) into the world but I don't place any more significance on her. I'm not Catholic.
Oh, I know that. Just being a jerk :D

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
I'm going to hang out in this thread until Christmas...it's safe from debate....and full of joy.

Everybody is happy here.
2 days from Christmas, time to put the differences on hold until ....ohhhh,... January 2nd?;)

Joy and peace.....something we all could use right about now.:D

Last edited: