Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All is forgiven ❤️
Thread starterLoveAll
Start date
Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
So life has been a little difficult and I've made a few bad decisions that I am now paying for I have learned from my mistake and hope to move on from it I hope to make new friends with positive and good intentions I am blessed Our Farther has forgiven me and I hope to learn and grow he is good all the time and without him I couldn't make it this far