All Nations, what does it mean?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 28, 2016
I
notice that a lot of the people on this site use the words all nations. What does that mean? Does this really mean all nation can possibly receive everlasting life? Or does this mean one group of people who were scattered across the four corners of the earth? If the chosen people were Israelites, the bible was about them and for them, when did God ever call all nations His special people or peculiar treasure.
He uses the word the multitude to define the same word (all nations) Like for instance when he spoke parables to the multitude it had nothing to do with whose parents birthed whosoever.

God when changing Abram’s name to Abraham purposed that to represent his own self not seen.

The bosom of Abraham as a shadow represents the invisible presence of our one Father in heaven. The new name( Abraham) meaning the father of a multitude of nations (every one of them ).

In that way we are to call no man father of earth. The unconverted Jew would have nothing to do with obeying the commandment not to call men father of earth. It was their foundation as it remains today.

This really means all nations called the Christian nation, the new name he named His multitude of people. They have received everlasting life passing from death to eternal life.

It has nothing to do with the flesh of any nation but does have to do with born again new creatures. with respect to the spiritual seed (one) Christ. And not fleshly seeds (many) coming from Abraham’s dead flesh. If any man has not the Spirit of Christ they simply do not belong to Christ.

Rainrider

Jun 17, 2017
Let me call it like it is, since the OP will not. It is clear to see this is the hebrew israelite false-teaching.

They teach that Israelites were scattered among all nations, and that salvation is only for them.
If you try to refute this by quoting OT passages that say "light unto the gentiles, my salvation to the ends of the earth, paul apostle to the gentiles, go to all nations" or anything like that, they will just say those "gentiles" mean some of the lost tribes that have assimilated amongst the gentiles.
Depending on what sect of that cult they belong to, they claim Jesus' name is Yahawashi which, fair enough, but why is it not in any of the greek manuscripts? Or even the hebrew ones. Because these guys claim to speak "ancient hebrew", that is why.

Again depending on which sect of this cult they are from, they say whites are edomites and cannot be saved, there are some "camps" that accept them as israelites however. There are varying beliefs within this cult. However one common denominator they all have, is that the only accomplishment they have is that they were born a certain type. It is a racist organization, and no Christian should have no part of it.

The Lord does not look upon a person. Remember Christ bought us from EVERY Kindred and tribe and tongue!
Please don't misunderstand this. I am not backing the ideas of the op. Yet as I read your post, it came to mind that what you explain is, (for lack of a better way to say it) reverse replacement theology. Both are wrong, and win no brownies from my kitchen.
However, if you know the answer, did this teaching in the Jewish sect come as a reaction to the form of replacement theology that has been used by many in the past to move foreword the ideas that lead to the Inquisitions? Hitler also follow a form of RT, and it lead to the killing of 6 million Jews people.
We also know that in the first century, The Jewish people wished to remove the teachings of Yeshua. By torcher and at times killing any that followed them.
The actions on both sides were wrong, and has placed a gap between the 2 peoples. Until we find a way to reconcile this, minds and hearts will remain hard. As we know, we have no power to change the hearts of man, this can only be done by the Holy Spirit. So may I suggest that we all keep this, and the people on both sides that teach and follow RT in our prayers.

May 11, 2014
Please don't misunderstand this. I am not backing the ideas of the op. Yet as I read your post, it came to mind that what you explain is, (for lack of a better way to say it) reverse replacement theology. Both are wrong, and win no brownies from my kitchen.
However, if you know the answer, did this teaching in the Jewish sect come as a reaction to the form of replacement theology that has been used by many in the past to move foreword the ideas that lead to the Inquisitions? Hitler also follow a form of RT, and it lead to the killing of 6 million Jews people.
We also know that in the first century, The Jewish people wished to remove the teachings of Yeshua. By torcher and at times killing any that followed them.
The actions on both sides were wrong, and has placed a gap between the 2 peoples. Until we find a way to reconcile this, minds and hearts will remain hard. As we know, we have no power to change the hearts of man, this can only be done by the Holy Spirit. So may I suggest that we all keep this, and the people on both sides that teach and follow RT in our prayers.
Rainrider, the OP is not a follower of Judaism.
This is the fake american hebrew israelites, google them. A completely separate group, this group is actually anti-semitic!

Studyman

Oct 11, 2017
I notice that a lot of the people on this site use the words all nations. What does that mean? Does this really mean all nation can possibly receive everlasting life? Or does this mean one group of people who were scattered across the four corners of the earth? If the chosen people were Israelites, the bible was about them and for them, when did God ever call all nations His special people or peculiar treasure.

Psalm 147:19He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.

Psalm 147:20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.

If He only gave His word to Jacob and His laws statues and commandments to Israel and not dealing with any other nations.

Psalm 78:5 KJV - For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children:

What does this all nations mean? He said that He change not

Malachi 3:6 KJV - 6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

So if he change not, how can all nations include everyone

Psalm 14:7 KJV - 7 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

Bring back the captivity of his people. All throughout the bible it's only one group of people that He talks about.

Jeremiah 7:23 KJV - But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you. This is not directed to everyone only to the Israelites.

Jeremiah 30:22 KJV - And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

Exodus 19:5 KJV - Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

Psalm 135:4 KJV - 4 For the LORD hath chosen Jacob unto himself, and Israel for his peculiar treasure.

Deuteronomy 14:2 KJV - 2 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.

Titus 2:14 KJV - 14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

1 Peter 2:9 KJV - 9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

I challenge anyone to show me where he speaks to any other nations, with the love as parent speaks to his 1st born child. This book is for one group of people. He said He create this earth for them.

KJVA Bible. 2 Esdras 6:54-59
2 Esd 6:54 And after these, Adam also, whom thou madest lord of all thy creatures: of him come we all, and the people also whom thou hast chosen.

2 Esd 6:55 All this have I spoken before thee, O Lord, because thou madest the world for our sakes

2 Esd 6:56 As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.

2 Esd 6:57 And now, O Lord, behold, these heathen, which have ever been reputed as nothing, have begun to be lords over us, and to devour us.

2 Esd 6:58 But we thy people, whom thou hast called thy firstborn, thy only begotten, and thy fervent lover, are given into their hands.

2 Esd 6:59 If the world now be made for our sakes, why do we not possess an inheritance with the world? how long shall this endure?

If you can show me something different I welcome the challenge but please bring scriptures.

Ex. 12:48 And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the LORD, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof.49 One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you.

God gave Abraham the "promise": He was not a Jew.

Gen. 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;
5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

Anyone who is "grafted" into this Holy Tree is one of the Children of Abraham.

John. 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them,
If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

Rom. 11:16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Matt. 15:
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Joshua 6:25 And Joshua saved Rahab the harlot alive, and her father's household, and all that she had; and she dwelleth in Israel even unto this day; because she hid the messengers, which Joshua sent to spy out Jericho.

And lastly, Paul was preaching to the Gentiles:

1 Cor. 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

There is a teaching that the God's Laws were only created for the Jews. The Bible seems to clearly expose this teaching as false.

I hope this helps.

Oct 2, 2017
I

He uses the word the multitude to define the same word (all nations) Like for instance when he spoke parables to the multitude it had nothing to do with whose parents birthed whosoever.

God when changing Abram’s name to Abraham purposed that to represent his own self not seen.

The bosom of Abraham as a shadow represents the invisible presence of our one Father in heaven. The new name( Abraham) meaning the father of a multitude of nations (every one of them ).

In that way we are to call no man father of earth. The unconverted Jew would have nothing to do with obeying the commandment not to call men father of earth. It was their foundation as it remains today.

This really means all nations called the Christian nation, the new name he named His multitude of people. They have received everlasting life passing from death to eternal life.

It has nothing to do with the flesh of any nation but does have to do with born again new creatures. with respect to the spiritual seed (one) Christ. And not fleshly seeds (many) coming from Abraham’s dead flesh. If any man has not the Spirit of Christ they simply do not belong to Christ.
Have you ever notice that Christians never use scriptures, they like to talk from their heart. If you read and understand the word of TMH, you would know that the children of Israel were scattered across the four corners of the earth and they began to call themselves, Americans, Frenchmen, Greeks, Roman, and so on. That's why He said ALL NATIONS.

Deut 28:36 The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

He told them that He will bring them to a nation that they don't know. It's easy to understand if you keep his laws and commandments. Look what he says to the children of Israel.

Deut 28:37 37And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

A byword among all nations whither the Lord shall lead these. You can't get any clearer than that.

Deut 28:41 41Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.

They are not going into captivity in their own land they are going into captivity amongst the other nations henceforth all nations. This isn't hard to understand but you must keep the laws and commandments.

Deuteronomy 30:3 KJV - That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.

Where is he going to gather the children of Israel, from ALL NATIONS WHERE HE SCATTERED THEE. Keep the laws and commandments and you can unlock the mysteries of His word. That's why He says all nationd because His chosen peoples where scattered across the four corners of the earth.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
Have you ever notice that Christians never use scriptures, they like to talk from their heart. If you read and understand the word of TMH, you would know that the children of Israel were scattered across the four corners of the earth and they began to call themselves, Americans, Frenchmen, Greeks, Roman, and so on. That's why He said ALL NATIONS.

Deut 28:36 The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

He told them that He will bring them to a nation that they don't know. It's easy to understand if you keep his laws and commandments. Look what he says to the children of Israel.

Deut 28:37 37And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

A byword among all nations whither the Lord shall lead these. You can't get any clearer than that.

Deut 28:41 41Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.

They are not going into captivity in their own land they are going into captivity amongst the other nations henceforth all nations. This isn't hard to understand but you must keep the laws and commandments.

Deuteronomy 30:3 KJV - That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.

Where is he going to gather the children of Israel, from ALL NATIONS WHERE HE SCATTERED THEE. Keep the laws and commandments and you can unlock the mysteries of His word. That's why He says all nationd because His chosen peoples where scattered across the four corners of the earth.
A Roman centurion (Italian, European) was admired more than unbelieving Israel.

"When Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to him, asking for help...
When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him, "Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith.
"I tell you, many will come from east and west and recline at table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven, while the sons of the kingdom will be thrown into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Matthew 8:4-12

MarcR

Feb 12, 2015
In John chapter one, Jesus came to His own people, but they would not receive Him, even yelled “Crucify Him!” So God disowned them and switched to adoption (“whosoever will.”) Then Gentiles, of all nations, of all peoples, could become children of God- not by physical means, but born of God all the same.

So the promise to Abraham came true “All people’s on earth will be blessed through you.” Because through Abraham came Jesus Christ- who established His church- where there are no Gentile or Jew, slave nor free, male nor female, etc. but all are one in Christ. The Israelites, who can never again be God’s people just because of physicality, can be grafted back into their own vine, if they get baptized into Christ just like everyone else. (Romans 11).
As foretold by Hosea, Jeremiah, Zechariah, and others, Israel was cut off from being a nation, for a time; but, there was always a promise of restoration. God has never disowned them; but they have been disciplined. The restoration, that was promised, has been fulfilled on 11/17/1947; and Israel's victories, in its subsequent battles against vastly superior military force, shows that God still has His hand on them.

Mar 28, 2016

Nice try all nations are all nations to include the Jewish nation.I don't see any thing in those verses about the flesh of a outward Jew

Christ said of His flesh it profits for nothing.

What is the word of TMH?

Rainrider

Jun 17, 2017
Rainrider, the OP is not a follower of Judaism.
This is the fake american hebrew israelites, google them. A completely separate group, this group is actually anti-semitic!
No need, I found it sad enough to see it how I had. Now I find it not sad but disgusting.

Oct 2, 2017
Nice try all nations are all nations to include the Jewish nation.I don't see any thing in those verses about the flesh of a outward Jew

Christ said of His flesh it profits for nothing.

What is the word of TMH?
He said he would gather His people from all nations. Who did Jesus say he came to save His people the lost sheep of Israel. He is coming to gather them from all nations. All Praises to TMH.