Well said, I know this as we have posted about, being here when that time happens. I would be honored if called by God to be here and not take the mark, to be in that wilderness as in Rev 12 and help others to not take the mark during that time
I saw this in a much younger age. I saw a man being totured, tied up, and he would not deny Father and Jesus, was told to take the mark. Even had that man's wife and kids in front of him. Showing they got her and the kids tied up in front of a burning oil pit, threatening to throw them all in
So take the mark they said and we will let them go.
I watched the man state to his wife and kids, Honey see you in a minute. It is through death physically we see new in the kingdom.
Wow, woe is me. This is why I am willing to be here in the days of revelations, depends on Father's call, not mine. There are 144.000 first chosen Jews 12,000 out of each tribe to stop others from taking the mark, and not ever forcefully. I think that be why the earth opened up and swallowed the fire of the dragon in Rev 12. Then I see it is was time to get people ready to go to death willingly, the same as Jesus did first
Will we do that willingly, understanding Jesus overcame death first for us John 16:33?
Thank you MM for being a believer and I see will not quit either. I do see why you do not want to be here, during the time rev becomes real. I do know as well you do have the faith to do as led by Father in risen Son as well. I think you for being willing to Father not self and or others
Actually, still being on this earth at that time would not be a blessing nor a good testimony. Those who are left behind will be, at that time, unbelievers. To be counted among them in that moment is not at all something we should desire. Ministry in the tribulation will be more than sufficient, even with an angel flying through the heavens declaring the gospel message of the Blood of Christ.
Additionally, if any one person was left here on earth who was saved to the uttermost under the Gospel of Grace by way of the seal of Holy Spirit as the body of Christ right now, if any one of them took the mark or worshipped the beast's image or wondered after him, that would create a horrid discontinuity and contradiction within God's own word and ways. None of us, therefore CAN be left here who are saved by grace, especially given that the Lord knows all the future and therefore never surprised by any of it. The dichotomy would bring about a measure of contradiction within God Himself, and that simply cannot be.
This, then, gives to us reasoning behind the loss of salvation belief to which some adhere. For the pre-wrath gang to hold to their beliefs, they must believe in the loss of salvation under the Gospel of Grace contrary to the words of Paul. That they don't see all the tribulation as being the wrath of God, that's remarkable in itself given that a fourth of the world's population will perish in just the first half with another fourth perishing in the second half, thus half the original population of the world left after all is said and done at the Second Coming.
MM